ff aksar iss duniya mein part 21 pg 3 8/11

Posted: 10 years ago
ai was totally out of track but I guess the love I get on this forum is too much to miss so to my dear lovelies neel aka luvsakshi, subu , leena vironicajain they are the reason forcing me to write and here you go guys
so lets have some quick recap this story shows an arrogant ram and beautiful priya falling in love and sid as usual is villain πŸ˜†(no points for guessing ) I had stopped where ram and priya celebrated their first valentine and the marriage preparations were on full swing.
so here it goes new update
part 20
marriage preparations were in full swing relatives were buzzing in it was the marriage ceremony of most eligible bachelor of india and being a Punjabi it was very much expected
ram was in good mood he had cam back late at night and was basking in the glory of last night. it was a simple date with priya wait who said simple when priya was with him nothing can be simple everything is special.
he came down and suddenly with the noise he was forced to be back on ground from his dreamland

he went to krishnas room :maa ye kya hain itne saare guest kumbh ka mela laga hua hai yahan

Krishna started to laugh listening to this : accha bacchu priya se shadi karne ke liye bacche kumbh ke mele ko bhi sambhalna padta hai
ram nodded and went back to his room he knew they all will give the same answer to him as they all knew priya was his soft point and he wont argue after hearing her name

he went and made call to priya to check how she was he knew bua and sudhir ji would have been back and at her place also there will be kumbh ka mela
priyas cell was ringing and she was not picking it up ram was angry and was about to cut the call when suddenly some girl picked it up
ram thought it was priya ram: hey priya kitna wakt leti ho phone uthane mein I was really missing you he sensed that she wasn't answering wait it doesn't seems to be priya on other end
hello he repeated a girl answered
sorry ram this is Ayesha priyas cousin she is bit busy I will give your message to her
ram said thank you and ended the call he didn't got any positive wibes but he thought of letting it be so
Ayesha was priyas cousin her masis daughter who had arrived she was jealous of priya from childhood days and when she got the news of priya getting married to ram she was on fire
she had visited the function just to see if she can create any problem and ruin this marriage.

priya was with relatives and Ayesha had taken her phone so that she can make her plans

to be continued...
precap: wait for it guys shadi ein twist  na ho toh kya faida
part 1 original part 1 to 19 parts are on this link

part 21 page 3
Edited by snehalparab - 10 years ago
U have update the ff after many days now pls keep the updates regular looking forward for next part continue soon
Hayeee snehal... That was good start again. Thankyou so much for the new update. love you for this.
Hoping to see their marriage soon. and their romance.

Do one thing snehal. Try to post the links of previous parts or post the entire parts in this update.
it's easy for readers to get along with your story.
Thank you dear once again.
Edited by luvsakshi - 10 years ago
Originally posted by luvsakshi

Hayeee snehal... That was good start again. Thankyou so much for the new update. love you for this.
Hoping to see their marriage soon. and their romance.

Do one thing snehal. Try to post the links of previous parts or post the entire parts in this update.
it's easy for readers to get along with your story.
Thank you dear once again.
I will surely do it neel but busy to cope up with life and this I am happy you liked it as always was waiting for your comments and will surely try to repost thanks a ton for appreciation
sabra ka fal meetha hota hai
hey I still remember this FF
nice update...but too short
please PM me next time...already in friends list😊
Originally posted by tulshan1989

U have update the ff after many days now pls keep the updates regular looking forward for next part continue soon
yes sorry for making it too late hope this helps you in cheering up I will try to be regular
Originally posted by sandhyasn

hey I still remember this FF
nice update...but too short
please PM me next time...already in friends list😊
hey sorry about that I will make sure to pm you next time I update and thanks for remembering my work and appreciation will try to give big update soon
Hey Snehal..thank u soo much for starting it again nd this much early..love ya..
I still remember this clearly..
Good start..as usual Ram cant say anything when comes Priya or her name in btw..hehehe..looking forward to RaYa marriage.
Lo Sid gaya toh Ayesha agyi.. πŸ˜†
Do cont soon nd thanx for pm..
If possible add link of first thread here.. 😊 Edited by vironikajain - 10 years ago
Finally u updated...this is the first part u updated since i started reading this ff...really it is a very lovely story...all the parts are awesome...now plsss get raya married soon without any haddis in between...continue soon
Originally posted by vironikajain

Hey Snehal..thank u soo much for starting it again nd this much early..love ya..
I still remember this clearly..
Good start..as usual Ram cant say anything when comes Priya or her name in btw..hehehe..looking forward to RaYa marriage.
Lo Sid gaya toh Ayesha agyi.. πŸ˜†
Do cont soon nd thanx for pm..
If possible add link of first thread here.. 😊
hey thanks actually you guys are the reason I started it back again I just love being praised by all of you πŸ˜†πŸ˜Š and now even I cant stay lets see how much I can meet your expectations