Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

omshreejaanu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago
@ sweetystubborn
Non je ne suis pas indienne mais je comprends l'Hindi meme si je ne parle pas.
SenpaiNOTICEME thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: omshreejaanu

@ sweetystubborn

Non je ne suis pas indienne mais je comprends l'Hindi meme si je ne parle pas.

Et comment tes vous devenu fan des sries indienne notamment "Saraswatichandra"???? En tant pas indien et vivez vous en France????
omshreejaanu thumbnail

Originally posted by: twila

OSJ ...    

What a great post ... and what Lovely pics ... ( Especially the one of our Dikra sulking in his office ... Haaiiyyeee ... How cute is his expression ...just can't take my eyes off him )          πŸ˜³πŸ˜ƒ

Thank you soo much ,buddy , for brightening up my mood with these Awesome pics ... πŸ€—

Welcome buddyπŸ€—
I must say the green cute monster is an eye candy😳

Otherwise today was Unbearable ... watching that Horrid Kallika lording over the Desaiis made my blood boil ...   πŸ˜‘

Kalika is so cheap I must say n such a dhabba to women!! N Yash wat an ullulalloo!! πŸ€’ It will b a pain to watch these third class people at work. 

omshreejaanu thumbnail

Originally posted by: ...B.N.K...

Awesome post ...3 likes.😳
After a very long time I loved kumi today and I bet I will love her tomorrow.may b bcz she got hit by car .Well agar aise waise accident hota toh mujhe koi farad Nahi parta but she was trying to save Saras meaning 25% of her kumud giri forgiven.
75% to go kumi. Pay with blood and tears.then Saras and Saras ki Toni is urs πŸ˜‰
Frn ji green Saras ...maar dala πŸ˜­

Look who is here!! N u have liked my post too???😲 Mujhe chakkar aa raha hain.
But I am so happy to see u here πŸ€—
So kumi is partly forgiven for saving Saras' life. I see!! U know wat!!
I think u r just like badi maa. Very hard from outside but naram dil inside.
U won't b able to see Saras in pain n guilt my dear Toni. He lives her too much n she loves him as much but u know our kummi. She is stubborn n has a high nose. U shud understand her better Leo girl. 
Let's c how kummi wins the other 75% of ur heart.πŸ˜ƒ
I will say again. This forum  is ur second home and we will always love u. And my thread n I  will always welcome u πŸ€—
-AditiS thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: omshreejaanu

I have the bestest spoiler for u Anki.

Kalika gives kumud her blood selflessly. Desais r shocked to see changed Kalika. Has she really changed?

Kumud gains consciousness and an emotional n relieved Saras breaks down crying like a baby. 
Kumud is safe but Saras is feeling very guilty. Will Sara's get over the guilt grip? How?

Kumud gets discharged from hospital. Mai tells Saras why kumud was looking for him. Saras is looking after kumud day n night. Kusum looks on sadly. Kalika notices. Will she take advantage of the
 situation ?

Kusum brings food for Saras but he goes to kumud with his plate to have dinner together. Kalika starts her game. Kusum starts getting jealous. What effect will this have on Saras and kumud love story?

Kusum tries to catch Sara's' attention by being around him all the time. Guniyal notices and confronts her. Kusum gets a slap from Guniyal. Kalika sees it and fills kusum's ears. Will Kusum and Kalika join hands to separate Saras and kumud?

if kalika ke tamashe ke parallel mein samud keeps evolving just like in ur spoilers, am kinda okay.. we will assume episode chhota tha.. tht of 10 super sweet minutes than dragging 22 mins.. :) i cannot say am looking fwd to kalika track but with the picture painted by u in above post, i will be able to breath :)
-AditiS thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: KK84

Omi yeh ratnanagri ke log Amir hai!! Pehle daan mein plot ab Daan mein office dedi?!! I wish they had shown how saras is working for someone or finding ways to get back on his two feet! Yeh toh they have left us to assume that it's money from papa's business days!! But chalo koi nai! Gautam's cute expressions mein Sab maaf!

Loved your post!

Kumud just needs Saras's touch Phir aal iz well! Yeah kalika will for sure use this blood giving as a way to get back to Desai house! That's when asli drama will start!

I am still more worried abt kalmoohi kusum...my prediction is that kumud will be shown the wheelchair and she will start blocking saras out as she may think he deserves a better life not one with apaahich(ofcourse wheelchair will be temp) n she will walk once saras n kusum get engaged.

Yaar I hope I am wrong!

amen u will be wrong.. koi wheelchaur vagaira nahi hoga. This accident will just be used to get kalika back in desai house
ShanUlas thumbnail
dono ki kismat hi phooti hai...omi ...

when saras comes kumud shows nakhra...when kumud comes saras shows nakhra

saras got thrashed  up when he tried too reach for  kumud after his big  unusual nakhra

now full circle on kumud...she is crashed down when she tries to reach for saras after her as usual nakhra

when both decided to unite..their kismat shows nakhra

now we have got bunch of nakhraas in desai house to put samud to grave...kalika who will put them to grave using kusum as spade to dig their grave :(

ok ...before they die ...lets enjoy every moment :)...and hope of cvs miracles !!!
happychappy thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ShanUlas

saras got thrashed  up when he tried too reach for  kumud after his big  unusual nakhra

now full circle on kumud...she is crashed down when she tries to reach for saras after her as usual nakhra

now we have got bunch of nakhraas in desai house to put samud to grave...kalika who will put them to grave using kusum as spade to dig their grave :(

ok ...before they die ...lets enjoy every moment :)...and hope of cvs miracles !!!

Oh. No. Dont kill them. Whoever kills them will get a dose of strong castor oil. And maybe a few not-so-gentle taps on their backsides. πŸ˜Š

p.s. OSJ, your post is far too good for this spectacle.
Edited by happychappy - 10 years ago
HydroxyGroup thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
@Shree ji then we have 2 watchwomen in place of Gumaan nyt watchwoman..
Kusum watchwoman has already started her work wid mor pankh in hands keeping eye on saras kumud nd ths mor pankh wali pe watch rakhne ke liye kali z thr waah... Besharam che all kumu sary ko privacy hi nahi deta koi...
Tayyab Alis Pyar ke dushmans hay hayy..lol

@Kat yaar tum kitthe kumud ko apahij bana rahi ho chot sir pe lagi hai...
omshreejaanu thumbnail

Originally posted by: ShanUlas

N me think that rather than their kismat, Saraswati aunty n her paayal r very manhoos!