Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

annete thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Osj ,janemann,i luv u , after readin your post... my imagination is also runin wild i want kumud to hav a full time nurse ...guess who ...yah saras babu ...ab ek ya hi nahi kara tha usne ...lots of tender love n  saras care  ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
SenpaiNOTICEME thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: omshreejaanu

Ok what i gathered in the show today is that all the jawaan khoon in the Desai household r suffering from loveria.๐Ÿ˜ณ
Cupid has struck Yash Dikra without warning n guess who is understanding him more than anyone??? The Meera!! Kusum immediately shut her trap when she heard how Yash has fallen for the wrong girl too dil ke haton majboor! So he wants a second chance now with Kalika!!
Soon Kusum will want a second chance hopefully with another guy other than Saras.๐Ÿฅฑ

I wanna thank Kalika so much, thanks to her Kumud di ko ehsaa hua!! She is in love n how! She wants to grab the second chance that destiny is hell bent in giving her with Saras๐Ÿ˜›
So out on the road she ran, banged on his door, jumped on his lil brother's throat - kahan haim mera laddoo. ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Unleashed Kumud. If only Saras could have seen her in this avatar. His heart would have raced and even stopped!!๐Ÿ˜ณ

She is incomplete without the methi ke laddoo who doesn't know how to get angry but when he does, anger would not leave his aristocratic nose!!
20 missed calls to dobo who is doing nakra n sulking in his office.

Arrey baba u want to hear yes from her but is not even listening to her!! This Havard brain is useless whn it comes to the logic of the heart! Why does a gal call u 20 times in an hour n keep harassing u on the phone? Surely if she has changed her mind!! Oufff!

Edit:
Precap is scary but dont worry,
the straight line is only for drama๐Ÿ˜† Saras will shout: Kumuddd...
N the heart will start beating again!!๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜†

And Kalika hain na Kumud di ke liye!!
Nautanki rani has got a way to win the Desais by giving her blood to the Desai ladli daughter n once there, she will start her shakuni avatar starting with Kusum behena whose naina are always lingering on Saras baba while he will b looking after Kumud di.
Btw Who wanna bet Pramad is back and it was him who was trying to run the car over Saras??
Affaire a suivre...

Wonderful description of the epi dear^^ Saras should see kumud in this avatar, Kumud ki meethe ke ladoo hai hi aisa!!! Apne pyaar ki dil ki baat jane keliye betab hoti hai par jab samne arahi hai use muh perleti hai, budu kahi ka dobuche^^๐Ÿ˜† Bas dono ek ho jaye and for god sake please kusum aur saras ki shaadi karne ka sochiye ka bi mat CV'S ap logo ko Kusum aur Saras ki piya karne keliye adeekar nahi hai ^^๐Ÿ˜ณ Only Samudโค๏ธ between dear do you speak French???? Because at the  end of your description you have written: "affaire suivre" in french that's means "to be continued or a case to be followed" ok ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
SenpaiNOTICEME thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

I have the bestest spoiler for u Anki.

Kalika gives kumud her blood selflessly. Desais r shocked to see changed Kalika. Has she really changed?

Kumud gains consciousness and an emotional n relieved Saras breaks down crying like a baby. 
Kumud is safe but Saras is feeling very guilty. Will Sara's get over the guilt grip? How?

Kumud gets discharged from hospital. Mai tells Saras why kumud was looking for him. Saras is looking after kumud day n night. Kusum looks on sadly. Kalika notices. Will she take advantage of the
 situation ?

Kusum brings food for Saras but he goes to kumud with his plate to have dinner together. Kalika starts her game. Kusum starts getting jealous. What effect will this have on Saras and kumud love story?

Kusum tries to catch Sara's' attention by being around him all the time. Guniyal notices and confronts her. Kusum gets a slap from Guniyal. Kalika sees it and fills kusum's ears. Will Kusum and Kalika join hands to separate Saras and kumud?

Chii kusum chii now she have succeeded to make me deeply disgust of her๐Ÿ˜ก Apni behen kumud jisne apni poori khushiyan tumhe dene keliye tayar hai aur insab ko tumhari saath dekhna use khushi milti hai uski apni pyaar se tum use alag karogi sirf tumhari khushiyan keliye???? Aur apne apko meera ki roop mein dekh rahi hai CHIII just get lost, dirty selfish girl, sirf swart sirf aur sirf swart dekhti hoon mein teri pyaar mein:(:(:/๐Ÿคข
omshreejaanu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: sweetystubborn

Wonderful description of the epi dear^^ Saras should see kumud in this avatar, Kumud ki meethe ke ladoo hai hi aisa!!! Apne pyaar ki dil ki baat jane keliye betab hoti hai par jab samne arahi hai use muh perleti hai, budu kahi ka dobuche^^๐Ÿ˜† Bas dono ek ho jaye and for god sake please kusum aur saras ki shaadi karne ka sochiye ka bi mat CV'S ap logo ko Kusum aur Saras ki piya karne keliye adeekar nahi hai ^^๐Ÿ˜ณ Only Samudโค๏ธ between dear do you speak French???? Because at the  end of your description you have written: "affaire suivre" in french that's means "to be continued or a case to be followed" ok ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

Stubborn gal u r indeed a sweety.
What a cutewaala post.
Don't worry this kusum is not getting Saras. She will learn very soon that Samud love is not her infatuated love which needs mor pankh or kamarband as reminisces.
Theirs is the one who gets under the skin which cannot be scratched away. Theirs need no souvenirs coz their images have descended in each other's heart n can't be erased.
I am French teacher my friend๐Ÿ˜ณ

omshreejaanu thumbnail

Originally posted by: annete

Osj ,janemann,i luv u , after readin your post... my imagination is also runin wild i want kumud to hav a full time nurse ...guess who ...yah saras babu ...ab ek ya hi nahi kara tha usne ...lots of tender love n  saras care  ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

I llove u too anu ๐Ÿค—
Nursechandra!! Kumud soup piyo please.
Kumud refusing.
Then I won't eat too.
Kumud accepting and Nursechandra feeding her while jealous worm kusum is watching behind the door
-Evelyn- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
oh! Even i'm suspecting, it might be pramad, as the car about to hit saras actually but kumud pushes him and she got hit by car! But i've a doubt on kalika as well! Anyway we'll have to wait and watch :)
Looking forward to rona dhona in coming episodes!lol
omshreejaanu thumbnail

Originally posted by: sweetystubborn

Chii kusum chii now she have succeeded to make me deeply disgust of her๐Ÿ˜ก Apni behen kumud jisne apni poori khushiyan tumhe dene keliye tayar hai aur insab ko tumhari saath dekhna use khushi milti hai uski apni pyaar se tum use alag karogi sirf tumhari khushiyan keliye???? Aur apne apko meera ki roop mein dekh rahi hai CHIII just get lost, dirty selfish girl, sirf swart sirf aur sirf swart dekhti hoon mein teri pyaar mein:(:(:/๐Ÿคข

Control buddy.. U r sounding like Badi maa now๐Ÿ˜† No need to let  loser kusum gets on ur nerves. 
KK84 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Baby if Kumud can gather so much money to buy a plot of land in one day n start a high school then wats the big deal for Saraswatichandra to buy an office.๐Ÿ˜›

Omi yeh ratnanagri ke log Amir hai!! Pehle daan mein plot ab Daan mein office dedi?!! I wish they had shown how saras is working for someone or finding ways to get back on his two feet! Yeh toh they have left us to assume that it's money from papa's business days!! But chalo koi nai! Gautam's cute expressions mein Sab maaf!

Loved your post!

Kumud just needs Saras's touch Phir aal iz well! Yeah kalika will for sure use this blood giving as a way to get back to Desai house! That's when asli drama will start!

I am still more worried abt kalmoohi kusum...my prediction is that kumud will be shown the wheelchair and she will start blocking saras out as she may think he deserves a better life not one with apaahich(ofcourse wheelchair will be temp) n she will walk once saras n kusum get engaged.

Yaar I hope I am wrong!
TheUnique thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Great post as usual!
I can bet my life on it ...that it was indeed Pramad trying to run down Saras !
The precap was scary though ...feel really nervous !
@KK84 No man I can't tolerate Kumud in a wheelchair even temporary & that stupid lusty Kusum gettin engaged to Saras ...that will be so sad ! Hope that doesn't happen ...Edited by Rimulia - 10 years ago
KK84 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Ad_Mumbai_Girl

finally!! i was sososoo waiting for my
episode in a nutshell :) ๐Ÿ‘

junta says it was a very bad episode but u made it look so pleasing to the
eyes.. loved all the pics. โญ๏ธ

Saras is really dumbo-jumbo. On any other day he would have
panicked on receiving 20 missed calls from Kumud in an hr; with Pramad background
but today he was just sitting in his new office enjoying the missed calls??? Uff
dobochandra

Kaal ka precap bhi scary nahi lagta. We know this whole
accident scheme is for kalika to make her way in Desai household. Just keep
that blood donation precondition away.

Nahin there won't be a condition as she needs to prove she is 'good' she has much bigger n uglier plans on destroying kumud :-( n unfortunately Kusum will make her work easier