Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Monu-SunNaa thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago
Finally some different questions were asked to Kunal. Was tired of the same season3 questions. So nice to hear him talk about his interest in edits and video making...I hope he shares the video he is working on. As a fan the wait is very long..maybe March but could be longer than that , But would rather wait for him to do credible work that would do justice to the range he has as an actor than for him to do the mundane daily serial roles. Want to see him back in a strong role with a screenplay that backs him. 
Did you guys read that there is a part 2 coming of his interview? 
Edited by Monu-SunNaa - 10 years ago
meghan27 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
thanx for sharing the article
Lilye thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Monu-SunNaa

Finally some different questions were asked to Kunal. Was tired of the same season3 questions. So nice to hear him talk about his interest in photography and video making...I hope he shares the video he is working on. As a fan the wait is very long..maybe March but could be longer than that , But would rather wait for him to do credible work that would do justice to the range he has as an actor than for him to do the mundane daily serial roles. Want to see him back in a strong role with a screenplay that backs him. 

Did you guys read that the is a part 2 coming of his interview? 

😲Ah really no I don't, so we wait until the part 2 
Edited by Lilye - 10 years ago
Hansa-Tapori thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Monu-SunNaa

Finally some different questions were asked to Kunal. Was tired of the same season3 questions. So nice to hear him talk about his interest in edits and video making...I hope he shares the video he is working on. As a fan the wait is very long..maybe March but could be longer than that , But would rather wait for him to do credible work that would do justice to the range he has as an actor than for him to do the mundane daily serial roles. Want to see him back in a strong role with a screenplay that backs him. 

Did you guys read that there is a part 2 coming of his interview? 

I agree. Thank goodness, he's not going to act in one of these saas bahu aur bakwaas soaps. It would have been such a torture for us poor fans 😉

And yup, waitng for part 2 😃
Swetha-Sai thumbnail
^ Tfs dear! :D
Such a lovely interview on KKK .. 😳 
veena456 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
thanks for sharing..excellent interview..enjoy ur vacation kunaljii..
moment thumbnail
why why? kunal aisa kyu hai yaar, he is really very private person.bhala koi itni lambi vacation pe jata hai kya?i m  watching nbt1 episodes daily. i m obsessed with it. i m still waiting for kunal comeback 
Lilye thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Ouska private hona muja to bohot acha lagta hain, and he's right

It makes him misterious and sexy also