Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

suhanakkt thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
This new tracks is so disgusting 😡. Why cant dimar do this time for her great sister-in-laws janvi 😡 I mean she should do what roli is doing.i wanted to see some different this time, lets see how her premji react when he find out his so called mahan(yeah right)wife cheating on him. And those dumbbooo BW family should kick her out from this house for forever. She is only person who always create problem specially for roli. She only care about herself first 😡 that dimar always keep her safe place then give some stupid and flop idea to roli and roli became so dumb and put herself in troubled. Roli come on use your brain you are not dimar /MJ's doormat. Please don't let them to use you all the time , roli don't you feel tired to do million fake marriage? stop it if janvi can hire people to kidnapping you and drugs you then she can do take revenge from that stupid guy also.

I m so sorry but this is so disgusting to see everytime roli doing same boring game with different people over nd over.whenever we asked cvs to rosid scene they bring some stupid new entry to make roli to woo them, its sick so so sick.i think reshmi sharma became so shameless person her none of show make marriage as a joke what she did with ssk 😡 .. 😡
ananyamer9 thumbnail
Poti this is my reaction  🤣  

Reenatyzed thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: ananyamer9

Poti this is my reaction  🤣  

hahahahaha jani ðŸ¤£