Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

revathinair thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Thank you so much for writing this os on my request...it was simply wonderfully outstanding...
I am reallu glad that u mentioned me in the note too.feel blessed..the journey of an arranged marriage is awsum..itz just the hope that moves the journey forward...
Madhu and rishab are best in all ways..and now they got a lovely baby too..samara.
Will wait to read some more amazing works from you...loved it..
mimibm thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Take a bow Lazy...you are and will remain the Master of romance in this forum...what an exquisitely beautiful way to tell a story from arranged marriage to love to finally a baby...I loved the way Madhu fell in love...loved the way she overcame her insecurities through Rishabh's love...and adored the way she realized her true place in Rishabh's heart...
You are blessed...and so are we readers to have the opportunity to read your writings..
rekha.366 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
 amazing  lazy  amazing ,wonderful os๐Ÿ‘
silent.desire thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
๐Ÿ˜ƒgood emotions are well build and how sweet of RK to everynight kiss and go to sleep waiting for her approval... I was knowing it he is giving her space and time to understand and move on with him.

Madhu became so possessive for him and RK as well became obsessed and possessed... Loved it the possession story and love all blend perfectly together.

Don't know why but you end up reminding me of Zara.92(IF id) she is great writer misses her sometimes.๐Ÿค—  All together nice work dear.
Edited by beautiful_heart - 10 years ago
4ever4love thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
I LOVED IT!!!!!!
From the characterizations to the story, wonderful.

I love the way you portray your characters.  You have written a few stories on Madhu and RK but each time the characters differ in the stories.  I don't know how you think of ways to make each character stand out.

I loved so many parts to this story!  

I love drunk Madhu.
I love flirtatious RK.
Madhu's motion sickness (I can relate.  well written!)
Madhu's mad driving.
The baby kicks when RK is too close to Madhu! (Awesome!)
RK yelling at Malik!

Brilliant and I really enjoyed it!!!  Thank you!
meiejrishbala thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
awesum dear!๐Ÿ‘
wonderful๐Ÿ‘
i liked when the baby kicked whenever rishu hugged her๐Ÿ˜Š
the story was cute...he waiting for her to get adjusted to the marriage was the best part
thanks 4 the pm๐Ÿ˜Škeep writing๐Ÿ˜Š
-SmexyGhost- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Lazy .. Lazy .. Lazy .. I love u grl .. .. I just do .. Sachi - muchi .. ๐Ÿ˜› .. Have no words 2 write what d hell should i do now .. ๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜†

The story was amazing ... I m falling fr Rishbala more & more with each of ur story ..  .. They r so adorable & loveable ... All credit goes 2 u .. ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Lazy i really wish 2 meet u & kiss ur magical hand that's responsible fr such an magical story .. โญ๏ธ.. Pls don't ever stop d magic ... Yeah thanks 2 d member who had requested u 2 write dis story ๐Ÿ˜ณ... hope ye silsila ese ho chalti rahe ๐Ÿ˜‰

Love u sweetheart .. โค๏ธ ๐Ÿค—.
Dark_Chocolate thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Awesome OS
I loved it
U r an amazing writer
uma88 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Wow Lazy,
another amazing work from you, loved this Rishab more and more, he was so matured and so lovely

I need to ask you one question : How do you manage to type this much big updates, its really little tough na?
manju21.k thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
UNRES...๐Ÿ˜‰
Sorry 4 late reply...๐Ÿ˜Š
Awesome OS...Loved it...๐Ÿ˜ณ
Loved each n every part of it...from der drive 2 der confession everything...๐Ÿ˜ณ
D Drunk state of Madhu was hilarious...๐Ÿคฃ...and den der cute Baby...๐Ÿ˜ณ
U R Superb Lazy...Love U Lazy...๐Ÿ˜ณ

Edited by manju21.k - 10 years ago