Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mansiahmed thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Loved it its awsome.i am married n it was arranged marriage turn into love.i can relate to each every incident.that details every moment is awsome.smoking,drinking ,driving,friends,pregnancy everything i loved it .
Drinking especially,when i want to try drinking especially mine ,his parents didnt allowed it we tried together to break the rule after marriage n we tried once secret hai ๐Ÿ˜‰ n i told my hubby my love that our bed sheet color is blue while it was yellow n i convinced him its blue n he agreed to me๐Ÿ˜‰.n aaj thak he teases me with that.n smoking he smokes once in a blue moon that too once that cheeky smile of rishabh i can imagine that coz i always sees that cheekysmile when i caught him smoking๐Ÿ˜†.n caring during pregnancy i can still feel it. my baby is a girl baby ofcource his choice n has hair,nose,eyes,smile all of him๐Ÿ˜’ mm better luck next time for me.over all i read ur story felt as my life story thank u dear for giving us such wonderful story.loved it๐Ÿ‘
Edited by mansiahmed - 10 years ago
Janani24 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
actually lazy i ran out of words describing ur works๐Ÿ˜› whatever i say would not do justice to ur work so i am saying all words i know
aesome, beautiful, romantic, sensual, wonderful, perfect, etc or any other word u would get in a thesaurus๐Ÿ˜‰ gud work dear๐Ÿ‘ 
Rimu_coldfire thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Why do you always keep writing Madhu just similar to me???? Even i have a tedency to throw while travelling in a car...Awsum os...I am out of words and I perfectly dont know what should I say...beautiful, sensual, romantic os it was...I always think why dont I get someone similar to RK...I mean the RKs in ur stories...keep writing dear...Thnks for pm...
mmradhu thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Awesome and mind blowing story... loved it so so much
Thanks for pm and take care
Marie_789 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Awesome OS.

Thanx for PM
cardio21 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
I must say u r a gifted writer.. 
flowing_river thumbnail
Awesome creation...
I am addicted to your writing. .. ๐Ÿ‘
aDarkAngel thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
It's kinda very refreshing and sweet story Lazy ๐Ÿ˜ƒ !
Tobe honest initially Madhu n Padmini n their convo reg Madhu's behavior n her unruly hair reminded me of the animated film "Brave" the story about a headstrong n capable princess ๐Ÿ˜ƒ !! 

Wow !! I simply loved the fact that RK loved her at their first meeting..cos due to her self talk, she made me feel that she is not that beautiful and only RK's eyes finds her pretty ๐Ÿ˜ƒ.

I loved their gradual progression from strangers to friends and then to good friends to hubby n wife n to lovers to finally parents ๐Ÿ˜† !! 

I liked the way she was asking him stop smoking indirectly ๐Ÿ˜‰, their long drive with multiple stops, RK's way of comforting Madhu for her motion sickness and his motto of keeping her comfort as his priority ๐Ÿ˜ณ. Even liked pabbo in this..Deepali deserves to be ignored so am ignoring her royally lol !! 
His way of stopping abruptly in between their making out sessions shocked me to no end but when I learnt the reason I actually liked him for giving her the space n time hehe !!

Ooh !! I liked the second part more than the first lol for all obvious reasons๐Ÿ˜† !! Oh god ..her pubbing n her friends n their comments of her being asexual made me go all rofl ๐Ÿ˜† !! I loved this RK for the fact that he made her FEEL. So beautiful in mere few months ๐Ÿ˜ณ coz of his pure love and affection and his unadulterated open confession hehe about his love , her beauty n she being very special in his eyes !!

Their "pregnancy"time was blissful ๐Ÿ˜ณ !! Her labor scene somehow reminded me of Rachel n Ross in friends where he will tell her that "its hurting" only to get glare from Rachel n her gynecologist lol ๐Ÿ˜† !! 

Loved this sweet girl with unruly hair but sweet nature loved by her husband so immensely and finally a daughter with similar hair style like hers lol but only to realise that "Beaty lies in the eyes of the beholder" ๐Ÿ˜ƒ !! 

patelnirali2323 thumbnail
omg amazing story justtt loveddd it.thank u so much for lo lovely story
Rafangirl thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
superb...fantastic OS...one of the best rishbala OS m reading...loved the way u portrated both adolescent's nervousnmess, ecstasy, sexual tension and the new found blooming love...good that u incorporated dips n pabo in it...loved part 1