Nice update Adi πŸ‘

Waiting for the happy ending πŸ˜‰

thank you so much lavleena di⭐️😳
yes happy ending soon πŸ˜‰β­οΈ
Adinash thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: meghan27

Superb update...
Truly Mohan be a super hero of this film...
Outstanding act done by Mohan..

egarly waiting for a very happy ending of this film...

thank you so much πŸ˜‰
and yes mr.moohan bhattnagar the hero of this thriller ff😳⭐️
mohan can do anything for family⭐️
yes will update soon the last and the final chapter of this thriller fanfiction of mm πŸ˜³β­οΈπŸ˜ƒ
Adinash thumbnail

Originally posted by: KKK143

awesome chap. Adi...well done ...πŸ‘

yuppsss father-bro duo Rockksss...😊

mohan kabhi apna wada nai todta....

waiting for amazing n interesting 51th...πŸ€—

all the best for it...πŸ‘πŸΌ

Happy new year to u n all...Nbtians...

thank you so much neha di πŸ˜‰
father-son duo rocks⭐️
mohan bhattnagar apna wada nahi todta⭐️
yes will try to update soon πŸ˜‰
and yes a very happy new year to you di and to all nbtians 
Adinash thumbnail

Originally posted by: purvi08

Amazing updates adi...
Nicely described...
Happy new year !!

thank you so much purvi didi⭐️
and i feel good that you liked the description πŸ˜³
and yes happy new year πŸ˜‰
Adinash thumbnail

CHAPTER FIFTY ONE - THE JOURNEY CONTINUES

Mohan had entered making all just shocked at that time but when they saw his id card they realized why he entered so and he then ran in the corridor . very less people were there  .  doctor has lose hope and they had declared megha dead suddenly .  nanhi and addu were standing there and had tears in eyes and addu trying to console nanhi but he also had tears in eyes and mohan was shocked to see them like this and asked were was megha and they were not able to say anything . mohan then shacked nanhi  and asked her megha kahan hee "  and nanhi pointed to the dark room in which  megha was there  and her body . doctors felt that megha was dead but mohan could do anything . mohan went running inside and then called megha megha ! and megha didn't replied she was totally unconsciouss but doctors felt she was dead . mohan walked towards megha and then tears also flowed mohan eye and he was afraid that he had lost his megha . he never lost to destiny but this time he had to  and tears flowed his eyes . he was crying like a small child who had lost his favorite toy . " megha tum mujhe chod ke nahi ja sakti " he said but megha didn't replied  as she was unconscious. Mohan was afraid but then he unwrapped the bedsheet wrapped over her and mohan could see the face of megha . he could not bear and  immediately removed his face from megha face . he could not bear the pain and then was broken totally . he said " bhagwaan mere saath hi aesa kyun hota hai " " mere se hi sab loog duur ho jaate hai  " he was broken totally . the lady he loved so much had left him suddenly  it seemed like  a disaster had come over him  and he was all alone . a picture of his life with megha moved through his mind and he was  just shocked what had happened . he had seen this type of ups and down in is life but this made his heart broke into pieces  . he was shattered but he knew he had to believe this ultimate truth of his life . he then opened megha  bedsheet over her again and kissed her on her lips tightly and then just tried to move away from their . her legs were trying to move fast but they slowed down  and he felt this walk the most difficult walk . he looked back and he still believed that megha would get up and call him "mohan !" but then he tried to moved forward . the ten steps walks looked like ten miles . but destiny had its own plans . " mohan !mohan ! a voice came from back . mohan was shocked to hear and he that . he didn't believed his  ears and his heart jumped in joy . he felt that he had got his life back and then he move backwards . he saw megha his life was calling him " mohan ! mohan!  and her hands also came forward . and mohan went back and saw megha smiling face the same face he admired long years ago and got in love with her  . megha hands came out and it was a miracle and it seemed like megha was calling him  and really wanted him . mohan then just hugged her while she was just on her bed and also kissed her hand and her forehead  and megha also felt some relief and that she had got some strength a special strength of her love  and true love ." megha tum zinda ho " mohan said . megha replied tumhe taang karne aur tumhe pyaar karne ke liye mujhe wapas aana hi pada mohan  tumhare liye mujhe wapas aana pada" " bhaagwaan ne mujhe tumhare liye wapas bhej diya " megha said and  both smiled . mohan then said " mirchi madam aap bahut jyada jiddi hai bhagwaan ko bhi hara diya   aapko mein maan gaya "  and then started giving salute to  megha  and then both smiled . mohan then kissed megha on her forehead  and her soft lips and both loved this movement and then mophan winked megha that he is going to call the doctor . he then jumped from the top floor to the down floor to call the doctor . mohan  the hero of this love story . doctor was also first didn't believed but then he also had to believe   that it was a miracle . mohan then went to nanhi and addu who didn't knew that meha was alive . they were still broken . " nanhi-addu mujhe  tumhe kuch dikhana hai . " " spiderman hume kuch nahi dekhna , ma ke jaan ke baad aab kuch nahi bacha " mohan then took them against their will and then they saw that megha was in her room and was sitting on the bed and had her drip and also oxygen but then doctor remove the oxygen . nanhi and addu could not believe and then they went inside and saw that megha was alive and sitting in front of them . " aase kya dekh rahe ho mee tumhari maa hi ho aur zinda hun " megha said while she also laughed . nanhi and addu also had smiles on their  face  and then mohan came inside . " yeh hai vo insaan jiski wajah se mee yahan hun nanhi addu  . the mr.magician mr.mohan bhattnagar  " and then she had smile on her face . nanhi and addu both hugged their father . "papa aap duniya ke best papa ho " they both said . " aur tum aur megha meri jaan  " mohan said laughing . days pass  and megha recovers totally . nanhi and addu have gone for higher studies and mohan and megha in the house all alone . megha was preparing food for mohan in the kitchen and all her hairs open  and mohan again mesmerized by her beauty . he went inside and hugged megha from back and megha also liked this and enjoyed  and then mohan brought her in front kissed her on her forehead and on her hand and then finally a tight kiss on her lips . megha was also surprised to see  this move of mohan  and also loved it . she kissed mohan more tightly making mohan go mad . megha then broke the kiss  and then mohan was surprised and said " mirchi madam aap ho ekdum mast aaj bhi wahi khule baal wahi aapki killer smile aur aapki simplicity mee hi aapki sundarta hai " " I love you mrs.simplicity " " I love you megha " mohan said  " I love you too mr.magician , mr.perfectionist " " I love you mohan . " and then mohan again kissed megha on her lips and went away smiling . megha also smiled on this move and then they lived happily with each other with nanhi and addu forever and ever . 

Adinash thumbnail

Vote of thanks - this ff has been my first ff ever and I am glad that this was a successful one and the readers never got bored with so much action , romance and drama and true love for each other . through this ff I have learned much and also this ff has been a long one with 51 chapters . the journey started many days ago on  oct 6 2013 when I frustrated by colors politics decided to make a own story  Inspired by the thriller series " 24 "  . through this ff I think I have been able to carve out a love story which tells us that ATU  or any forces agents also have their own love story and their unique love story and if the love is true even destiny had to come down of it and accept this . I hope I was able to make a story and perfect mm . though I am very young writer just going to be 14 on jan 14 2014 and this was my story and a unique love story of mm as ATU agents . some information about this ff

2506 comments 22370 views  and increasing and 293 pages and two threads and increasing

41,465 total words in chapters , ms word -56 pages, 2179 lines , 199 paragraphs in ms word

More than 500 likes in both thread joined .  51 chapters and a beautiful love story of mm

Sequel of this ff-  ek unkahi unsuni kahani

LavleenaS thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
😭😭😭
After so much of pain , finally a happy ending 

Fantastic work Aditya πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Excellent πŸ‘πŸΌ
meghan27 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Superb ending of this story...And again one new name mr. magician like it...
So finally the story comes end with happy and beautiful ending...
Hat's of 2 ur this story...