Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sathyakrs thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

FRIDAY UPDATES

EPISODE 85

Subha and Ashok in their room...Subha wakes up Ashok...asks him why he came so late last night.He says that he had a drink party with her thaththa...shuba scolds him for doing that.Shuba suspects that  he would have reveled about janani...he accepts that he had blurted out when thatha asked about janani's love.Subha gets furious ..scolds him...already there are so many problems going on in our house..you have created another one...what will happen to Maha if she gets to know about this.Ashok says that he didn't tell deliberately ,he asked so I had told..

Mathi's chithapa informs his wife about janai's love matter...says she loved bharathy.He hesitates how to tell this matter to mathi...His wife tells him not to tell this matter to Mathi as mathi already facing so many problems..and he may feel guilty life long for spoiling his daughters life...Maha will feel bad for spoiling her sister's life...it may create problem between sisters...

Chithappa and his wife are watching tv...Maha is trying to call someone from her mobile.Bharathy comes there...on seeing Maha trying to call auto,he tries some other numbers to get a taxi or auto..He goes inside to take the bike key to go and call an auto...Chithappa watching all this...asks Bharathy why can't he take Maha to in his bike and dropp her.Bharathy shyly agrees to do so..Maha happily accepts.Chithappa tells his wife that he had decided not to tell Mathi about Janani Bharathy matter and not to spoil Bharathy maha life...

Shuba is upset  as Ashok has created the problem...Ashok makes fun of it...says that let us face the problem when it arrives..they both get into an argument...Ashok tells her not involve him in her family matters...Shuba says if it goes on like this we can't stay together for long...Ashok tells her to take time and tell him when to get separated...says need not stay together without interest.

Chithappa in the garden...Mathi comes and greets him...Mathi asks him about Janani matter...Chithappa tells that janani had loved earlier...but it can't happen now...Mathi insists him to tell why it can't happen nu...Chithappa says that janani's lover got married.Mathi repeatedly asks him to tell who the lover is...angrily says that he can't let go him that easily...Chithappa asks him to leave the matter as marriage is over for her lover...if you get to know about the person you will loose your  peace of mind and  get into more problems...janani will become alright soon..But Mathi  forces him  to tell  who made her daughter cry...Chithappa  says that it is Mathi who made janani cry...Bharathy loved janani for 10 years and janani accepted his love...you have spoiled 3 persons life in one marriage...janani is crying now...Bharathy may forget things soon and may accept maha and may start his life...but what will happen to janani...Subha s husband knows about this...he might have told shuba...if maha comes to know about this..what will happen...Mathi  is shocked and feels so guilty...says I have mad a blunder ...what to do now...

THODARUM...

Edited by sathya87 - 10 years ago
hopper_ocean thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Monday Updates
Episode 86

Maha laughing taniya and Indra comes and nakkalfy her asking why laughing alone nu. Maha manage to change topic and ask about Indra perfume that is smells good nu and ask her to buy for her too nu. Indra says no she has to ask her husband now nu and continues to bully Maha as she knows Maha laughing thinking about Bharathy nu πŸ˜›  and continues to mokka podufy with Maha with Bharary .. (sila samiyam this Indra rombha over talking ) They talk about telepathy and ask Maha to call Bharathy name 2 times and Bharathy will appear nu.. Maha first does not believe it but she tries and Bharathy appears 😲 Both girls laugh while Bharathy confused πŸ˜› He comes asking for mathi. Indra tries calling him but he does not answer. 

Maha brings juice for both of them..  Bharathy ask for her where nu and she  said she made little only and ask them to drink. But Bharathy drinks half and leaves. Maha takes the cup away but keeps looking at Indra and when she notice Indra busy drinking her juice.. Maha sips the balance orange juice left by Bharathy 😳

Maha Subha talking.. sisters talk 😳 Maha ask about Ashok and Subha pours her heart out about Ashok and how he is. His attitude is getting worse these days. Maha tries to calm her. Subha says its different for Maha and Bharathy. They both easily understand each other and adopt easily. Maha smiles. Subha ask how is Bharathy in romance field πŸ˜› But Maha mobile rings and its Bharathy. Maha face lae such a smile seeing Bharathy name there. Bharathy calls and ask if Mathi has came back aa nu. Maha says no. Now Maha and Subha gets worried. Mathi missing since morning.  Subha thinks awhile and goes looking for Chittapa ...

She sees him up and ask if he know where Mathi is. Chitappu says he did not see Mathi from morning. Subha looks at him and then straight forward ask if he told Mathi anything. Chitappu tries to lada lada from answering but Subha firmly ask what did ashok told him.. Chittappu says nothing nu but Subha says she knows everything already. Chittapu finally confess he blurted out the truth nu. Subha scolds him and cries worried about Mathi.

Subha worried now this issue will go to Maha nu. Chittapu sad and says he will never tell Maha and both wonders where Mathi went. Subha again begs chittappu not to tell anyone at home about this. He promises and ask her not to worry saying Mathi will definitely come back nu.

Night already. Maha Subha and Ashok waiting for both Bharathy and Mathi. Bharaty returns and he ask where is Mathi as he did not come to restaurant too. All four worried now as its already late night. Bharathy tries to call mathi again but mobile switch off. Ashok says not to worry Mathi will sure come back. Subha says Mathi never came this late and his mobile switch of since morning nu.  Subha ask if they should contact police but Bharaty says lets wait a while more nu.

Subha moruchufy Ashok and ashok who feels guilty looks away. Subha controlling her tears.

Thodarum

hopper_ocean thumbnail
Tuesday Updates
Episode 87

Lolz i was right. Mathi came to Dr. Sindhu 😊

Mathi comes to Sindhu and tells her on what happen. How he noticed Janani was very down few days and he came to know how she was in love someone. Janani is the only daughter he fail to do anything much for her as she is very independent. So he thought at least he would get the boy she loved to marry him. But to his shock he found out the guy Janani loved was Bharathy. Mathi cries and Sindhu is shock .. she feels so bad. Mathi says he has spoiled their love and life.

... lolz guess came.. missed out the rest. Will update more once video uploaded πŸ˜†

But here is the ending. Janani sleeping. Mathi comes in and starts his feeling. Janani wakes up and ask him enna feeling aa? Why is he very drama kind of person? She scolds him for simply running away when there is a problem instead of trying to find solutions. She scolds him for always screwing up and not taking the right decision. Mathi agrees but he just stands silently listening to her. Mathi then says something about doing for her and Janani says he will never so anything good for her. And he does not want him to stand her and make drama .. ask him to leave. Mathi agrees he never did anything good for her nu. He ask her what to do that will make her happy? Ivan enna loosa πŸ˜• Janani shouts at him and chases him away. She shuts the door to his face.

Mathi outside cries.

Full Version Updates by Migan

Mathi talking to Dr  Sindhu explaining the situation. She listens to him.

At home Maha/Barathy, Ashok/Suba and Janani in the living room worried about Mathi. Ashok suggests police report. Janani says lets wait till morning. If he comes by himself then it will become bad so tell them to hold off.

Ashok suggests about accident, Suba scolds him and stops him.

Barathy says can I go visit mama friends houses? Janani says it is too late. Barathy says he knows a lot of people but not close with any one. He says I do know DR Sinduja visits him the restaurant frequently. Janani asks for her number and Barathy gives the card.

Janani calls the DR, she picks up telling yes Janani. Mathi is shocked. 

Janani apologizes and tells they are missing their dad since morning, and any chance he came to see her to the hospital.

DR says yes he is here came because of BP problems, I had to keep him in observation for a day. So yes he is here. They all worry but she says nothing to worry he will be home soon.

Janani angry tells the family he is in the hospital they all worry. She says he is ok.

DR scolds Mathi not letting them know he is out. Mathi says sorry didn't strike. She tells him you cannot do any thing now. Give tiem and time will change things. Immediately separate Barathy and Janani that might help them. So ask Barathy to move out. We cannot ask Janani to move out so ask Barathy. 

She drops him home telling him to p[pickup his car later.

mathi comes home,  Janani screams left and right asking him why he didn't inform. Mathi keeps quiet. Barathy and maha also inquire about his health. He says he is ok going to sleep. Barathy takes him inside puts him to sleep. 

After he leaves Mathi gets up and goes to Janani room...
you have the rest...

thodarum
Edited by hopper_ocean - 10 years ago
kalki2007 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Wednes Updates
Episode 88

Bharathy came to see Mathy - Mathy saying you need to buy car and Bha saying no I have bike no need for car - Mathy saying you are a married man now and here is your card Bha saying no you keep it I don't need it - Mathy saying I planned to give you but always forget please take it - Bha saying why you didn't take money from my account when you were short of cash - Mathy saying didn't feel like it - Bha saying it feels like you did something wrong me and trying to fix it by giving me card, car and house - Mathy wants to buy house for Bha - Bha saying buy it in your name not my name - I have you and don't need anything else

Post man came to the house asking Mahalaksmi Bharathy is here - Bha saying no nobody that name lives here - Maha came telling the postman yes that's me give me the letter - she tells him you don't even know your wife full name what a shame - he asked what is it - she tells him she is apply to university - he ask what did you study she tells him B-com - Bha ask why you didn't  do master - Maha saying so much to do at home and now I am married I don't think I have time to do - he tells her do it if you want to Maha says I don't think so and walked away

Asoak and Suba - she asked him are you looking for work - I can talk to the company again - he tells her no I planned to work in the restaurant - can you talk to your appa - suba says no I am not going to do it for you - why bother them just look for somewhere else - he is adamant that he wanted to work for their restaurant telling her I told them few ideas it was good - she tells him I don't like it - he tells her I will talk to maama my self

Janani call Bha tells him to come to the park - she demands that he should move from the house - Bha telling her maama just got out of hospital and you expect me to move out - no I can't do that - she tells we can't stay the same house - she started to raise her voice - Bha saying you tell me to move out Maama ask me to stay and what should I do - I have to please you Maha and maama - I am tired of the situation too

Edited by kalki2007 - 10 years ago
sathyakrs thumbnail
Thayumanavan Friday Updates
Episode 90

Mathi in restaurant...Shuba comes to meet him...She asks Mathi, is Ashok is creating any problem in restaurant...Mathi says no..Mathi asks Subha, is there any problem between Maha and Bharathy...he says about what he saw in Maha's room...Bharathy sleeping on the floor and Maha Bharathy tring to act before him as if they  were happy ...they married for his words and are acting for his sake...says that he has to do something for their happiness... Assures Subha ...that he will not do anything wrong...[innum enna iruku thappaa panna..panna vendiya thapelaam thaan  panniyache...😑]

Mathi in  lawn...chithappa consoles him...Mathi says...   janani,maha and bharathy  can't stay  in the same house ...have to do something...do something for janani ...or else she will suffer a lot...she looks like a strong girl..but she is little complicated personality...she will keep thinking about this and will suffer within her...whenever she sees bharathy  she gets disturbed...bahrathy also hesitates to talk to maha in front of janani...

Chithappa suggests mathi to send janani out side ..get her transfer or some change of job...But Mathi gets emotional...says janani is so paavam... he has to ask bharathy and maha to go out of the house...or else janani  will suffer everytime she sees bharathy...Chithappa says that he should not hurt maha while comforting janani...Mathi says that there is no other go...he has to make them go away...

Maha sipping coffee while playing in the rain...bharathy surprisingly watches her...they talk something about rain and pleasant climate...Bharathy surprises her giving her MBA admission letter...Maha doubts if she can study ...bharathy gives her confidence ...

Bharathy gets a call from someone saying new GM Ashok wants to do some changes in the delivery system in the restaurant...he wants to get confirmation from bharathy...Ashok giving instruction to some of the employees about some changes and asks them to follow his instructions...Bharathy confronts Ashok regarding GM post and his way of working..Ashok's dominating talks irritates Bharathy...he leaves..

Bharathy meets mathi in the garden...Bharathy asks why he is not coming to restaurant..Mathi says that Ashok will take care of everything..Bharathy says that ashok is not behaving properly with the employees...Mathi in a stern voice says to bharathy...that Ashok is a capable person...how he behaves is, his leadership quality...don't get jealous of him...you feel inferior to him that's why you are always complaining about him...he is not at all complaining  about you ...your ego is the problem..you have started comparing yourself with Ashok's talents  and feel  inferior to him...that is the problem...you don't like ashok coming to the restaurant..that is why you are keep complaining about him...after his arrival only we have taken so many orders...we have moved forward in business...were we able to do that all these before???...only Ashok has done that...wherever he takes order...everyone praises about him...has anyone praised you so far like this??You always do what I say...but he decides on his own and does all the work...that is the leadership quality... ..do you know about his qualification...he has done BE,MBA...he knows well about business,marketing and how to move with people...everything...you have ego and jealous ...you are thinking that only you know everything...can you do anything alone  without me...dont take advantage of me..  Asok will be here only...he knows the business better than you...if you don't like..you can go..[says veliya po..]Bharathy asks what do you mean by veliya po...Mathi says veliya ponnaa...veliya po nu thaan artham...unaku pidicha madhiri elaam inga nadakaadhu...I don't depend on you...it is you depend on me...no one is compelling you to stay here...if you don't like you can leave...,[bharathy ya veliya anupa ipdilaam pesi hurt panni  iruka  vendiyadhu illa...he already was about to go to live separately...Mathi is once again doing the mistake...😑😑😑]

THODARUM...

hopper_ocean thumbnail
Monday Updates
Episode

Bharathy sadly standing outside with tears. Maha comes and observe him. Goes to him and ask enna achu and why his standing here and did not go to office? Bharathy says nothing and sends Maha off. Maha walks away turn and notices him crying. Bharathy thinking of how rudely Mathi asking him to leave and feels more heart broken.

Bharathy in the room still sogam. Maha comes and tries to talk to him to find out enna achu nu but Bharathy molapufies saying nothing. Maha ask if Ashok came to restaurant and bharathy says yes. Maha thinks a while and ask if Ashok said anything aa nu. Bharathy says nothing like that only his having head pain and he never got it before. Adhan his looking different. Maha gives him meds and ask him to sleep and rest.

Janani talking to someone in the phone and seem upset .. Indra comes and ask enna achu nu. Janani says she need some camera which needed for her work. She is not able to buy as no money nu. Indra ask why cant she ask her appa nu but Janani says no need. Mathi walks by and Indra calls him. Janani whispers to Indra not to say a word about camera. Mathi comes near. Indra ask her appa if he can buy her a 5D camera? Mathi ask why she needs it nu not knowing Indra asking it for Janani nu. Finally Indra says the camera is not for her but Janani nu. Mathi ask how much cash she needs? Janani remains silent. Mathi ask Janani to buy it. Janani says no need she will buy it when she gets money. Mathi ask her to take it as loan and she can repay when she gets money. Janani says no. Mathi reminds her that his business was started with her mother's gold so everyone has share on this. So Janani can use the money. Mathi will give cash in the morning and leaves.

Mathi Indra having breakfast. Jananni comes to join in and Indra ask why Janani looking dull this few days aa. Janani says nothing like that and ask her to leave the topic. Mathi just watch them. Indra ask how is thosa and Janani says nice. Mathi observe her eating and Janani morachufy him for looking at her. Mathi gets up and leave. Indra wonders what happen to Mathi as he left with tears in eyes.

Ashok and Subha. Subha ask Ashok to stop going to restaurant as Bharathy is getting upset with him around. Ashok ask why should he? He likes the job and Mathi giving him more responsible as his aware of Ashok talent. Subha gets angry and says there is nothing between them and soon she is going to decide and they can go on separate ways. Subha leaves in anger. Ashok smiles and thinks which is more important .. subha or restaurant 😲 then he says no no subha irundha taan restaurant πŸ˜²πŸ˜•

Ashok comes to see Mathi and ask him directly if Mathi is using him? Mathi is confused. Ashok says he can see Mathi having some problem with Bharathy so he feels Mathi is using Ashok to upset Bharathy. He does not like this. Mathi says he has different anger with Bharathy and this got nothing to do with restaurant. Mathi smiles and ask Ashok to sit. He tells Ashok he likes him. Ashok happy. Mathi says he can see how talented Ashok is in this field so why should he send him away nu. Both FIL SIL shares some opinion about restaurant and other stuffs.

Subha having coffee and Maha comes down shock Subha having coffee nu. Subha takes Maha to kitchen and a lady is doing cooking. Maha ask who she is nu and lady introduce as new cook and housekeeper for this house. Maha Subha goes to the front and Maha ask why Mathi deciding all this without even asking her. Mathi comes and Maha question him about the new cook. Mathi says he called that lady before when Maha decided to go separately. Only now the lady came so he ask her to stay. Maha is not happy with what Mathi saying and ask if she cannot do any cooking anymore? Mathi without giving face just says no need nu and she can focus on her marriage and walks off. Maha is upset with the way Mathi is talking.

Thodarum

hopper_ocean thumbnail
Tuesday Updates
Episode

Maha in room thinking. Bharathy notice and ask why she is still awake nu. Maha tells him about Mathi treating her cold and she feeling sad nu. Bharathy tries to console and says maybe mathi wants Maha to rest adhan brought in a cook and she should not be worried about all this. Maha is silent. Bharathy ask if she had dinner and she says no as she don't like that cook. Bharathy forces and takes her to kitchen offering to cook. Both goes to kitchen and Bharathy starts cooking while Maha sits and both shares lots of things. ( a lovely scene makkazs. Please do watch it ...😳) Finally Bharathy is done with cooking and Maha starts eating. She praise the food is super nu πŸ˜›

Subha sitting outside thinking and Ashok comes. She tries to leave but Ashok stops her. He tries to remind her about their love and his proposal. Looks like Ashok is trying to make attempt to peace things between them but Subha still seem hesitates to talk to him. Ashok says these days Subha has changed. When they use to be lovers, Subha was crazy about him and forgives him if he makes mistakes. But these days she is very hard and if he makes mistakes she fires him. Subha says things change as they are married and she don't like him being not responsible. Ashok keeps trying but Subha keeps her distant and says she is now wondering why they married as they both are not happy.  Ashok says easy for her to talk but has she ever thought about him? He left his family and his job because his love for her. But she is only thinking of separating. Subha says she cannot live like this. Ashok gives up and says up to her and starts moving away .. He also says Subha is very complicated and hard to talk with.

Indra sitting upset and Janani ask enna achu nu. Indra says now days none paying attention to her nu. Janani feels bad and cheers Indra up. Bharathy comes calling for Maha upon seeing Janani he keeps quite. Indra ask enna nu he calling for Maha and he says to eat nu. Indra invites him to join them to eat but Bharathy says no thank you nu. Indra forces him to sit and she ask Bharathy why now days he changed. Last time he talks to everyone but now he only talks to Maha. Janani just keeps silent hearing to Indra. Bharathy leaves and Indra tells Janani a girl will be lucky to get husband like Bharathy nu. Janani is expression hard to say.

Bharathy in bike and he gets call from Janani mobile .. it was another someone who informs him about Janani meet accident and admitted in hospital. Bharathy rushes to hospital by bike worried.  Halfway he sees Janani bike on the road. He gets down and looks around no one. He tries to call back Janani mobile but no one answer.

thodarum

raaspach thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Thursday update  
Maha walking along roadside and bharathy bike la sarrr nnu coming...(maha with umbrella and edhukku sirikira nnae theiryama bharathy...kadaloro kavithaigal rekh and satyaraj madhiri irukku enakku)....Bharathy stops his buke near maha and asks her where she is going?...maha says engayo poren...u said u have very important work to do na..Bharathy tells her he will drop her..maha says vendam..veetla u said no..now why ?...and starts walking...bha also thallufies his bike and starts walking with her...Maha starts her advice mazhai ...tells bharathy to be himself..bharthy says pls stop ur advice..oru dialogu kku 3 page kku advice aa??...Maha oruvazhiya agrees and this adisyamana husband wife sandhoshama kelambings...πŸ₯±(No rain..but karnan kavasa kundalam madhiri maha andha umberella va vida ve illai)..Bharathy drops her at temple and maha says  thanks..and bhraty leaves..

Chithappa's wife searching something in indra's  Cupborad and  indra comes and starts shouting at her paatti..Paati says ur cupboard is like a kuppai thotti so iam arranging it neatly...En personal dialry la enna cleaning??..Paati says just checking ...vayasu girls any kas musa iruka nnu checking...indra super angry...paati goes on talking abt her own perumai...Indra tells her to leaveimmediately and also says pls dont come to my room...Patti replies...ur room??..veede unadhu illai..how come room mattum urs?..Poor indra starts crying..Paati calls her anadhai and indra cries...Chitappa comes ans scolds his wife..but paatti niruthama talking bad about indra...chitappu chases her away and consoles indra...

Indra says i know iam a anadhai...but here everyone shows true paasam towarss me..i forgot who and where iam from nnu...Chitappu says naan andha kezhavi ya 4 saathu saatharen...pls dont cry..Chitappu elaves and indra still crying badly...

Indra still crying and maha comes there and asks and indra tells her evrything ..maha says appa varattum...avanga poga solren...they r here to creat problems...better to send them soon..maha joins indra in crying and indra says nowadays iam feeling so lonely..maha samadana paduthuies indra and indra back to normal...

Bharathy comes out from his rooma nd janani is there sitting on sofa and tells him to sit...Asks abt maha..She is in kitchen says bharathy...Janani akss sorry and bharathy replies its ok nnu...Sorry sorry nnu rendu perum thirumbha thirumbh sollai namma uyira vaangings...janani tells bharathy to go to next level in business...chenage venum life la...Bha says yosikaren...janani rombha feelings aa pesaranga and bharathy also joins her...Bharathy tells her to concentrate on her work..

NExt day...mathi room la heater problem so he goes to maha's room to take bath...there he sees bharathy sleeping on floor...usure pona madhiri mathi standing..maha comes and understands the nilamai and says bharathy kku cold...enkooda padutha enakku cold ottikkum πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...(cold nnu sollipottu tharaila padutha indha karthigai maasa kulirla janni dhaan varumπŸ˜†)....maha drama va ottu ottu nnu otting and she  wakes up bharathy and bhrathy um joins maha..Mathi romsbha sad aa leaves..

Thodarum.

Edited by _SK_ - 10 years ago
kalki2007 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

November 27 - Wednesday

Bha looking at the bike calling Janani's phone again and again - he thinks the worst that something happened to her - he is calling her then he hear her phone ringing sound - he turn around there she standing nothing happened to her - she pulled this stunt to see whether he would come if anything happen to her ( what kind of idiot would do this kind of drama want to slap her myself) - he asked why - she is telling him wanted to test him whether he still care for her or not - I love you - I can't help now you don't talk to me I just have to do something - Bha saying I died for a moment there do you think this is funny to test me don't do it again - she asked if anything happen to me would you cry for me - he tells her of course I love you I will always will love you but I am married now have to move on can't stay the same way before - he asked why can't be friends like before she tells him I can't - I failed in love but happy I fell in love with the good person not a bad guy

Maha asked indra to iron her saree - she needed to go to wedding totally forgot about it before - Indra says ok - she started to iron Bha come along there and ask what are you doing - she tells what do you thing I am doing - he tells her you are doing it wrong way - he is doing the ironing - she tells him look for someone like you when you look for a mappillai for me - he laughs at her - Maha come there saying why are you doing this Bha - he tells her it's ok I did to my mom so don't worry

Maha call Indra again Bha ask why - she tells him someone need to do the fleets for me - he does it ( it was a cute moment for both of them ) she ask can you drop me at the road I will get auto - he ask why don't you take the car -she tells him it's ok I am used the auto - Bha saying lets go I will drop you - she tells they invite you too but I didn't ask you are busy don't want to disrupt your work - he tells him ask me next I will try to come - at the moment he gets the call from the bank - banker telling person came to withdraw 5laks I didn't see him before can you come here and introduce me - Bha says ok - Maha says you go I can get the auto myself - he tells her don't worry I will send you the auto

Asoak standing outside bank telling Bha I am waiting for 20 min why took long to come - helping acca - bha really mad telling Asoak just mind your own business - Bha ask why join the restaurant and make problems for maama and me - Asoak says I can get a job anywhere - l love to work here and maama like me that's why he is giving me these extra duties - are you feeling insecure - Bha tells him why are you still in that house - you should have move - Asoak telling him I just came now but you are with them for  a long time what does that tell you - Bha tells him I am not coming inside you can withdraw money without my help do it and walked away from there

Bha come to restaurant saw Mathy sitting there - he goes and tell him - talk to me maama - what did I do wrong - tell me so I can change it - you are punishing me without giving me reason - I am really sad - I don't how to rectify this problem - you need to talk to me freely - why are not talking to me - I am not baby please tell the problem - I can solve it for you - if you don't like me anymore tell me I will go away - talk to me - I am dying inside - I don't  have anyone except you - I don't know where to go - Mathy pick up his phone and talk to someone telling them that he is waiting for them here come fast - Bha go from there crying - Mathy telling himself I can't look at your face without feeling guilty sorry Bharathy and he is crying too

Indra sitting at the dining table waiting for food Mathy come along - ask her did you like the cook - Indra telling no I have to eat because I am hungry - Maha come there Indra tells her to eat - Mathy telling Indra mmm it's taster than Maha's cooking -Maha walked away from there - Indra tells her father I hate you for hurting Maha - you are changed man not my appa - he never hurt like this - you know the food is bad still you wanted to hurt Maha - why - you don't need her anymore - she is mother to all of us - you insulted her badly

Edited by kalki2007 - 10 years ago
sathyakrs thumbnail
Friday Updates
Episode 

Mathi and ashok on the way home..car got repaired...Ashok tries to get it repaired..Mathi asks him if he knows that??He says his father used to tell that he do  everything other than his studies...mathi tells him he should have chosen any other  field of his interest  instead of IT...Mathi gets a call from Indra ..says  some problem at home by chitthi...At home..chithi shouts at Indra...tells she wants to check all the rooms...mathi  refuses to allow her to do so...says he'll give the money...chithi says that she wants to know who has taken the money ...janani  tells everyone to  permit chithi to check the rooms..else  she wont stop telling someone from the house has taken her  money nu...she tells  chithi  that if you don't get the money here...I ll not spare you...

Maha and bharathy at the temple...Bahrathy opts to stay outside the temple..but Maha takes him inside...Maha finds it difficult to wear the flower...Bharathy helps her to wear it.Maha tells Bahrathy's star to perform  archanai in his name...bharathy asks her why special archanai in his name nu...she tells after marriage she does it always...earlier in the name of other members at home...Bharathy tells her to put kumkum properly...she tries and could not apply it properly..Bharathy puts kumkum on maha's netri...Maha receives a call from janani saying some problem in house..

Chithi and chithappa ...it seems chithi has planned something ..she herself hid the money ...Chithappa repeatedly asks her to tell what is her plan ..Chithi says she wants to send bharathy out of the house...so she put the money in bharathy's bag...Chithappa scolds her...Chithi says she is doing this just to help Mathi; asks chithapa to support her...Bahrathy and maha returns home...and were told about the happenings...subha also there...(was also asked to come from office...maha asks if money is lost why you need to check everyone at home I'll give you that amount nu...chithi says if money is lost at home,it has to be searched at home only nu...

Janani tells everyone to allow her to check...she searches everywhere.At last comes to maha's room...takes bharathy's bag...opens it...

THODARUM...