Smarty786 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Hey ya all...
I felt that it is clear today that Maali is going to choose vijay.And i did feel something fishy about karan!

Who else has the same feeling?😆

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

denver_diva thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Me. But Karan is too good-looking for her.So I'll be happy if she spares the handsome Karan
what a stupid episode with no drama...comeon now . no popcorn material in today's episode. worst of all...
and yeah no doubt she's gonna choose viju...

horny = horny = great couple 😆 
Chits1 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
she likes Himalaya..middle class..so it is Vijjuuu rapist 
denver_diva thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Vijay's family seemed honest and decent...no doubt. but I don't see Mallika fitting in.
...Jes... thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
she is choosing Vijay & we all know it 🤣
Kashmira21 thumbnail
Malu has made her choice. Vijay
sanaasr thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I like Vijay's family after today's episode. They seem really sweet. But then the whole thing may be set up for the show as well because I have a hard time believing his family wants a woman in her late 30s for their only 24 year old son! But hey what do I know ..may be small town India is really progressive these days!

Anyway Himachal is very beautiful and Vijay has a great family..and omg all those kids were so cute!

But I don't get a good feeling about Mallika. It is better if she does not choose anyone and leave all the guys alone!

The whole precap on Karan is to confuse viewers. Since wikileaks announced their winner they are trying to bring some tension in so people don't lose interest and stop watching the show.
shakethebiscuit thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
i feel she's going to choose vijay..and dump him saying he used her for fame and entry in to bollywood. he's already blamed of that by co contestants so she can say..i thought he loved me, he acted so well that i fell for it...how can people break heart like he did to me :...( and get vijay off her back and take away the money show people offer her! win win deal

i doubt her intentions
Smarty786 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sanaasr

I like Vijay's family after today's episode. They seem really sweet. But then the whole thing may be set up for the show as well because I have a hard time believing his family wants a woman in her late 30s for their only 24 year old son! But hey what do I know ..may be small town India is really progressive these days!

Anyway Himachal is very beautiful and Vijay has a great family..and omg all those kids were so cute!

But I don't get a good feeling about Mallika. It is better if she does not choose anyone and leave all the guys alone!

The whole precap on Karan is to confuse viewers. Since wikileaks announced their winner they are trying to bring some tension in so people don't lose interest and stop watching the show.

But according to twitter world ,finale shooting is going on today.😕