Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: Tohru

Love at first sight 😳 is the blessing from GOD ❤️

I don't think that exists but good for them. 😊
Mallika-E-Bhais thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: lashy

I think the interviewer asked her who proposed first...so she just replied 'Of course he proposed first' as in the guy proposed first...
Even I don't like stories where the girl proposes first - bit of a traditionalist that way I am!

This love story is so beautiful...he actually donated blood twice...just for her sake...

finally when he wrote a 35 page love letter of their journey together, she fell for him..awww

I also don't find it anyway unbelievable that 20-25 guys had a crush on her. Despite appearing traditional, she is very pretty and she comes from a smaller town...I can imagine that she'd have been quite the talk in her college...

My best friend is very very pretty (something like PS a traditional beauty)...I'd seen in the course of our college together atleast 15 different guys propose to her and these were all quite serious about it...😆

Ya their love story seems so different! And her hubby is so besotted by her! 😳 It's adorable.

Ohhh the same best friend who you got married for? 🤣
Sunshine75 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

he didn't say 850...
i think he said pachees...25😆

😆😆 oh I see. i thought i heard him say koi 850. lol

Yes I do.. Which is why I said so.. 😆

arrogant 😲 how you feel that buddy ❓

She appears to me to be arrogant.. That's how. 😆

It's been a feeling since a really long time. 

I think the interviewer asked her who proposed first...so she just replied 'Of course he proposed first' as in the guy proposed first...
Even I don't like stories where the girl proposes first - bit of a traditionalist that way I am!

This love story is so beautiful...he actually donated blood twice...just for her sake...

finally when he wrote a 35 page love letter of their journey together, she fell for him..awww

I also don't find it anyway unbelievable that 20-25 guys had a crush on her. Despite appearing traditional, she is very pretty and she comes from a smaller town...I can imagine that she'd have been quite the talk in her college...

My best friend is very very pretty (something like PS a traditional beauty)...I'd seen in the course of our college together atleast 15 different guys propose to her and these were all quite serious about it...😆

I find it awesome when the woman proposes!! 😃 😳

Originally posted by: Mallika-E-Bhais

Or it could mean that she's traditional & believes that the man always proposes.. 😊
but it isn't the video. She seems arrogant. 

111192 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

She's beautiful & stunning as Jodha, not as much otherwise.

I find her prettier without jodha get up...like in this interview n her dasi get up in the serial
_Poulomi_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

thanks for sharing
i think in sbs they said they meet in a blood camp & tanmay donated blood & about to leave but after seeing paridhi he again
donated blood 😆 then tanmay proposed pari she said no then he keep writting letters to pari & finaly they got married
how cute GOD bless them ❤️

Love at blood camp? 
After donating two bottles of blood was he even able to stand up?😲 Dude ur strong!😆
Sunshine75 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Yes I do.. Which is why I said so.. 😆

okay if you say so😆😆