Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 10 years ago
Unres:

Fabulous update! I feel sorry for arnav. He's got to endure so much in his efforts to dig the past.

I wonder what happened in khushi's past. I think she was sexually abused by rohan? Was she raped? I feel scared now. Poor khushi.

And why did the deal break? Does it has any significance in story? Like rohan/akash did something to break the deal? And arnav finding out about them or their deeds?

I hope khushi forgives arnav for his outburst.

Continue soon!
Edited by .Boss. - 10 years ago
..SunnYaara.. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
omg feel bad for arnav yaar he is trying so hard to find wat went wrong with khushi but poor boy is messing up...u writings are beautiful yaar i love ur style...hope arnav tells her that akash singhania is in london and hope khushi opens up i know it may be difficult for her but it is hightiime i think she should disclose with arnav...thanks for updating
kushiarnav1 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
nice parts,...

chapter 26 part 1: i love the way u written their shopping ,kushi trying each and every dresses, and arnav smiling, i liked the way arnav came and zipped her dress, kushi can feel warm and secure , nd arnav and his protectiveness😛...i loved it thew ay arnav took her to terrece and asked kushi that do u trust me and the kiss and the hug i am speechless...

part2:   my heart goes for arnav the way he is thinking about kushi words about her first kiss and analyising doctor words,he is getting impatient wanting to know what happened to kushi,
liked the way shyam talked to arnav and told him that akash is in london, get some security, they are after kushi...and arnav  he let out his frustration on kushi... now ksui can trust him and share her pain instead keeping him in dark...she has to be strong...

oh god these sighanias are very mysterious hoping shyam will get some clue...

thank u for the update...
cheers.

Edited by kushiarnav1 - 10 years ago
sachdevaridhima thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Dam arnav frustration khushi par nikal dii..I mean she jst started loving him nd god now wat next can't wait for more. ..plz update soon
amaypranay thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
All the tensions are building...and then Khushi ...her timing was so terrible...she actually wanted to take a walk at that of the night alone...i think that was the last straw...Arnav finally blew up...feeling bad for both of them...just when they need to be in each other arms...comforting one another...

Will be thinking about the next one...thx so much for updating...brilliantly written... 
pearl.b thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I feel for arnav...he is doing everything under the sun to protect khushi. The news about akash has surely scared him ...wonder whats he gonna do next...brilliantly written...i became ur fan girl all over again. Superb update.
TwilightStar_JP thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Man!

In the care that he has for her or the love he has for her, he's lost sight of other things!

Now that he's got more worrys on his platter regarding her safety and what happened to her he's just being the helpless soul trying to do his best for her!!

Poor girl will now feel miserable and unwanted! Gawd!

You cannot blame any one!

The scene up to the call was superb!

outstandingly well written! Hmm! I'm going nuts here! What's going to happen next?

Cheers
ar_sajan4evr thumbnail
very interstng
n poor khushi...well i realy want to knw bout her past..
Edited by ar_sajan4evr - 10 years ago
Barunz4ever thumbnail
Arnavs concern for khushis safety has just increased after the inf abt Aakash singhania in London. Definitely he wants to be extra cautious  n safe for khushi. N   this worry n fear for khushis well BIENG made him frustrate n overreact to khushis behaviour. Hope all things fall to places n soon the truth is out.
lasya123 thumbnail
getiing more and more interesting with each update...u knwo...how horrible it is to wait for next update...please please please next chapter sooon...i know i just can't request for this immmedia tely but again can't help...
and the update z pretty...amazing...awesome...loved it