Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

zara321 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 10 years ago
Prashant has tweeted that deepika will join ranveer very soon to promote together. He also tweeted there are more dialogue promos going to be realeased.
A_la_mode thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Any idea if they will be on Big Boss?! And good to head that SLB will also be joining them in Dubai!
Johnny.Balraj thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Promotion has been so thanda for such a promising film, I don't want a  flop for Ranveer.
Deepika can handle  it well, she has nothing to worry.

Originally posted by: LangdaTyagi

Promotion has been so thanda for such a promising film, I don't want a  flop for Ranveer.

Deepika can handle  it well, she has nothing to worry.

flop ho Ranveer Ki dushman.At Minimum Ram-Leela is a hit.Next 2 weeks will be dhamakedar promotions.K3 release ho gaya.Now RL team will stretch their legs.

Originally posted by: -IHeartDeepika-

Can't they wait a few days so she can join? This sucks.

Yeah...yeah...all that!!!And When Ranveer was attacked by dengue,Deepika promoted RL in ahmedabad all by herself,why they didn"t wait a few days so he could have join?Yeah baby i know how could they postpone Navratri and how could he overcome dengue in few days...😆.Listen,it"s not that Ram-Leela has a buzz since the trailer release or something.It"s in the news for the last 1.5 year.The buzz is there since its inception,casting and link up.It"s not that if Deepika won"t show up for a promotional event,the movie will fall flat on it"s face.Ranveer bhai is doing his part and will continue to do so.Same goes to Deepika.It"s not that they didn"t show up together for promotions at all.They still have time to promote together on major tv shows and they will be in dubai on 3rd Nov.Picture abhi baki hai!!!!!

Edited by rihan0007 - 10 years ago
IHeartDeepika thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
^ Arre I'm not saying anything against Ranveer, I'm just waiting for DP to start promoting. I know it's good that Ranveer has started promoting, I was just complaining about DP being missing like an eager DP fangirl would ðŸ˜† Anyways the Dubai promotion is confirmed for both na? Yay.
lovanika thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I think they are very very clever with the promotions...
They are waiting because of :

Krish 3 release and promotions

Dhoom 3 trailer release

Now that things are cooling down they are going to go full power...

zara321 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: lovanika

I think they are very very clever with the promotions...

They are waiting because of :

Krish 3 release and promotions

Dhoom 3 trailer release

Now that things are cooling down they are going to go full power...

They certainly seem to have a strategy because they didn't even release any songs this week, they haven't even put the dialogue promos in YouTube either. It makes me feel that starting with Dubai they are then going to go all out promoting the movie and releasing all promos that are left. If not then I don't know what's happening.
poppy2009 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I think the promotions of the film are fine...a bit on the lower side, but overall, okay.

They are just trying to cover as much ground as possible by getting both the actors to promote seperately. Ofcourse, if they had both promoted together, the response would have been even better...but its not bad right now too.

There is no point in releasing any dialouge promo or songs immediately...Krrish is releasing today and its all set for a massive opening...irrespective of the fate of that film, right now, there is no way, that any film can take centrestage...see, even D3 Promo could not manage to garner as much attention as it should have, because of Krrish 3 hype.

That way, I think RL's strategy worked gorgeously...when they released the trailer (IMO, the best this year), it completely took over everyone's attention and people talked about it for days...and same happened when the songs released (at least Nagada and Ram Chahe Leela)...there was no competition at all...and RL managed to make itself noticed.

Also, next week, we get to see all those interviews that Ranveer and Deepika gave and with Krrish hype cooling down a bit, RL Team can jack up the promotions also!

Btw, Ranveer looks hot in the Lucknow pics...😳 (And his pony-tail is uber cool in TFR)😎 

I fear, that by the end of RL...I will get fully converted into becoming a Ranveer Fan!😆

Edited by poppy2009 - 10 years ago
HZAnita thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: poppy2009

I fear, that by the end of RL...I will get fully converted into becoming a Ranveer Fan!😆

HA!!  I'm already there.  I started out excited about R-L about 65% DP and 35% RS.  Now I'm 50/50! ðŸ˜†