OS Amarprem Chapter 59 - Updated

dhakarn thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago
Hi,

here's link to Chapter 58

Chapter 59

Krishna's Dream :

Krishna slumped to his bed, half naked, feeling frustrated...his found his hand still clutching the album...his fingers caressed the album as he looked at it strangely ...he opened it again n laid back on the pillows, leafing through it again ... her beautiful smiling n laughing face was slowly filling his mind, easing his frustration ... He reached his fav photo of hers , gazing at her serene face in admiration ... N desire...  He smiled as he traced her jaw line over the photo , his mind full of her clam face... he could feel his mind getting a lot lighter n he snuggled deeper into the pillows... he put the album beside him n propped himself on his left elbow , securing his head in his palm n gazed down at her intently ...he blinked... there she was , sleeping near him , sideways, facing him,on his bed! Just as serene ...just as pure... her eyes as though she was dreaming...her lips as though she was about to smile... 2-3 locks of her hair were laying lazily over her face...she wore a same wet saree... Her right palm was tucked under her chin...

his eyes rowed over her form until they came to rest at her injured ankle...he sat up n moved towards her feet, his fingers reaching out to caress her ankle...he looked up at her as she shivered involuntarily ...he bent n kissed her ankle , pressing his lips over the reddened skin, willing the pain to vanish...he heard he sigh , still sleeping on...he moved up her body n leaned in , his eyes turning darker as he blew over her face tenderly removing her hair , his fingers gently caressing up her left arm... she squirmed slightly , her lips parting as she felt his breath over face , but continued to sleep... Krishna smiled at her n moved his face down to the crook of her neck , his nose inches from her skin... He inhaled her , moving closer to her over the bed, humming in desire... He slowly brushed his nose along her neck n found her twitching lightly in sleep , her neck reddening ...he smirked against her neck...she is so responsive to him!... he brushed his lips along the left exposed side of her neck, trailing down feather light kisses, not wanting to disturb her... .. he heard her moan sleepily , her words incomprehensible , as she stretched n curled into more comfortable position , her left hand coming to hug him to her, along his shoulder, their faces inches from each other... every thought of not disturbing her went out of his mind as he heard her moan n felt her hug him...

Krishna buried his head down her jaw n kissed passionately along the exposed side of her neck , his hands hugging her back... he felt her  awaken with a startled yet sensual moan, her hands automatically coiling in his hair , arching up against him... Krishna withdrew his face from the crook of her neck n gazed at her , his eyes twinkling in desire, licking his lips , savoring her taste ... she met his eyes n blushed crimson , her fingers caressing lazily along his hair ... He watched her eyes, although tired n sleepy, but now glazed a bit , as she snuggled to him, burying her head in the crook of his neck , hugging him around his neck mumbling 'hmmm..hmm...feeling sleepy...'  ...Krishna sighed , his hands hugging her back , closer to him , relishing the feel of her soft , wet feminine body in his arms... 'no! I want u now!' he said, pulling up her head from under his jaw to tilt her head backwards n fastening his mouth over her neck again , nibbling hungrily ... He heard her moan, writhing sleepily yet sensuously, her hands playfully trying to pushing him away along his shoulders... 'pls...let ...me... sleep...'  she managed to say through gasping moans...

Krishna groaned, ungluing his mouth from her neck reluctantly ... 'nice try  pratigya!  Do u really feel like sleeping? In wet clothes ?' he whispered , bring his hand to trace along her right shoulder n grip her upper arm, his other hand still coiled in her hair behind her head , their faces inches from each other ...she blushed scarlet as she nodded , her eyes don't meeting his...oh! she looked so adorable!... he looked at her in growing desire  ...i won't be denied ... ! u can sleep later in the night! ...he thought , as he stared at her eyes... But ...but why was he feeling like giving in ...! feeling like letting her sleep n watch ...just watch her sleep ! r u crazy KST? Watching someone sleep? Isn't it creepy ?   I don't know...! I don't care! ...n he could always have his way with her! She is his! ... he will make her pay for keeping him waiting till the dawn!...he smiled slyly as he thought of the ways in which he will make her pay for this little tease...!                           

he leaned in n licked along her left jaw , towards her ear making her arch up to him with a sigh ... 'u can sleep... But one condition' he said , after flicking his tongue at her ear lobe... 'what?' he heard her gasp innocently n he chuckled in her ear n felt her squirm against him in coyness, her hands flying to his hair again... he gazed at her , his eyes piercing hers as he said ...'u r going to change this ridiculous wet saree , now! N then u can sleep ...' betraying a hint of smile... he saw her eyes widen as she gazed at him , her cheeks  getting redder...she seemed to struggle to speak , her eyes looking somewhere down his neck as her cheeks worked furiously , her lips , oh so soft n wet as they opened to say, her voice hoarse...' I...I don't have ...any spare saree...'  He laughed out aloud,  feeling odd ... It was as though he had known it all along...  Isn't that why u told her to get rid of the clothes in the first place?  His heart teased him ... He gazed at her scarlet face to find a hint of pouting n panicked shy smile in her lips...' oh! That's big problem !' he exclaimed in a falsely shocked voice , unable to keep his chuckle away...he felt her stiffen in his arms, her eyes  shy yet panicky n tried to soothe her tension ... what's wrong with her? She is his! She need to get rid off her ridiculous shyness asap...he can't wait to see her in all her glory n if she keeps her innocence longer , he would be waiting for like ages to get her ready for him!...  but that's adorable...! He heard his heart protest ... but I am not waiting anymore! He shouted back to it... already his body n heart was burning...for her! ... He gazed at her again n was shocked to see her eyes staring at him in acute coyness yet frightened like a deer...if possible that only increased his need ...but only at first... the next sec he found that all he want to do was soothe her panic ... oh! She is driving him insane ...  he relaxed his grip on her n moved a bit away from her...' go change ...I won't tease u if u want to sleep ... I can't, won't  guarantee about the dawn though!' he said chuckling boyishly ... he watched her looking at him through her lashes , red all over...' go fast, before I change my mind...' he said , raising his eyebrows warningly n trying playfully to grab her...

she scrambled up from the bed , away from him , giggling nervously ...'but...but...' she stuttered , not meeting his amorous eyes as they roved over her shivering frame... 'now what?' he asked , exasperated... 'u...u should go away room this room...I...i don't have any spare dress!...'  she said , hugging herself n turning crimson... No way! He gazed at her , finding her even more adorable ... his eyes fell on his shirt over the foot of the bed ...'ha! that's not going to happen... U r going to wear this for the night'... he said indicating his shirt... he saw her eyes widen in panicked shyness again n then tremble to meet his ... He felt his heart roaring in desire as he tried to picture her in his shirt... but he couldn't really get the whole picture... he felt his throat go dry as he saw her take an automatic step backwards , shivering under his gaze... he saw her shook her head no, almost panting... 'as u wish...the deal's is off!'  he smirked , rising from the bed n lunging towards her ... 'no!...I...I will...wear it...' he saw her dart out of his way , blushing like anything... he felt disappointed yet oddly happy n exhilarated...  He paused, midway across the room towards her , his eyes glinting in desire n longing as he smiled at her... they kept gazing at each other till Krishna made to lunge at her again with a teasing laugh , feeling a strange kind of happiness at the way he was laughing ...it has been a long since he remembered himself laughing ...carefree...

he watched her start with an adorable squeak as she almost ran towards the bed...he watched in confusion n desire as she picked up the shirt n also one sheet with trembling hands n back away to the bathroom, not daring to meet his eyes... he continue to gaze at her  in longing as she shut the door to the bathroom n went to sit on his bed , his eyes fixed on the bathroom door... the wait was agonizing... sheer torture ...that's it! ...that was the first n last time she went to another room to change ...! ... He fidgeted in impatience as she seemed to be taking a lot of time... He almost got up n walked towards the door to call her when the door opened n she stepped out... His breath hitched in his throat as the vision filled him...she was beautiful!... She looked nothing less than ravishing in his shirt... only his shirt! ... His eyes took her frame greedily even as he felt a bit disappointed that she had her chest covered expertly by her hands ...but the feel of seeing her , covered such intimately by his shirt was driving him crazy...it was as though he was all over her!...get a grip KST! ... His eyes travelled down her body, his heart beating in his mouth which had gone dry as he licked his lips n his eyes narrowed in surprise n distaste ... What?! ...she had covered her body from waist to legs with that ridiculous sheet ! ...he looked up to meet her blushing gaze , u felt his irritation n disappointment melt... n desire surge again...

he made to grab her , his hand reaching out , his eyes on her hair bellowing behind her back , but she jumped out of reach...'a deal is a deal...' she said, almost giggling teasingly as she laid down on the bed , fluttering her eyelashes at him... Krishna groaned in longing , walking towards her , his eyes roving all over her... 'I remember telling u to wear my shirt! What's this sheet doing underneath it?' he asked her , not bothering to keep the irritation n lust out of his voice... he watched her shudder at his tone n further pull another cotton sheet over her , continuing the torture as she said , her voice hoarse but shy...' u didn't tell me to wear only' ur shirt...u should have been more explicit...' ...such audacity! Krishna looked at her in a mixture of surprise n lust...if possible she was escalating his insane need for her even more!...he could feel blood pounding in his veins , in his head n down his groin , the ache too much to bear...  he watched her shiver as he crawled up her body , his eyes glinting in desire ...

he straddled her , not touching her anywhere, their faces inches from each other, his knees on either side of her hips, his broad shoulders over hers  as he smirked slyly at her , his eyes piercing hers...'  u r going to pay very...very dearly pratigya , for daring to play with my patience...!' ...he saw her inhale , her cheeks beet red ...' dawn! Until then sleep all u want!' he hissed at her playfully as he moved from over her to slump next to her along the bed, fisting his hands in frustration n gritting his teeth to keep his lust at bay... He looked around at her form lying next to him n found that she was gazing at him too... There was a hint of smile on her lips n he smiled too...they moved towards each other , leaving a bit of space between then so that they were not actually touching as they laid side by side , facing each other... He continued to gaze into her eyes not knowing how long, resisting all his primal urges to ravish her then n there...he felt his eyes sag n droop as sleep slowly caressed them...he watched her eyes closing slowly as sleep seemed to caress her too...now she looked so like in that photo, he mused...sleeping serenely ...out of this world...even more beautiful !...he leaned in a bit to kiss her on forehead, unable to resist...dawn, he reminded himself as he closed his eyes, her face filling his mind...

Hope u liked it 😳

Edited by dhakarn - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rekrn thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Wow Dhanya a wonderful romantic update 
Waiting to read P's Dream
Renu111 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Good update di...and yes waiting for pratigya dream sequence...😳😳
dhakarn thumbnail

Originally posted by: rekrn

Wow Dhanya a wonderful romantic update 
Waiting to read P's Dream

Thanks ...πŸ˜ƒ 

coming soon in 2nd part 😳 
dhakarn thumbnail
part 2

Pratigya's Dream... Its a bit naughtier... 😳

Pratigya hugged herself tightly , curling on to the bed on her left side, feeling the warmth of his shirt easing her tension... she fought the sleep threatening to engulf her as her sane part kept reminding her of the shameful ways she had been letting him in her dreams...i don't care! She heard her insane part protest n smiled weakly , her eyes closed... Her body was feeling a lot tired due to lack of sleep n injuries ... but somehow she felt good , as his shirt covered her, soothing her... she shivered deliciously as she felt his hand snake around her belly , his hard body flush against her back , his face buried in her hair...his body felt even more warmer n too good against her...she bit her lower lip shyly, her right hand gently caressing his over her belly as he inhaled her deeply , sending tremors down her spine... she felt him untangle his face from her hair n jumped as his breath fanned against her ear , his lips brushing over her pinna as he murmured ...'hey, that's my shirt u r wearing!...' she hugged the shirt more to her , hers hands covering along the region of her chest as she turned her face a bit towards his face, which was directly above her head ...'so?' she giggled ... 'so?' he asked her , his hand along her belly to caress along her belly button over the shirt n his mouth capturing her earlobe , even around her ear ring, making her arch up with a moan, her hand flying to grab his over her belly... 'I want my shirt back, now! ...' He whispered into her ear as she panted for breath , after sucking her earlobe into his mouth for a few secs, all the while making lazy patterns around her belly button... Pratigya eyes widened in panic n shyness as she felt him pull his hand from her belly n turn her to face him , his hand along her right elbow... their faces so close... that they could feel their breathes mingling...n fanning across each other ... ...she lowered her eyes in coyness , unable to meet his naughty stare... she gasped as she looked down to his chest...no!...he was shirtless... her eyes snapped up to meet his to see him grin crookedly...'see ? , I want my shirt back'... he repeated innocently ... She looked at him in shocked shyness as she covered her chest with her hands, hugging the shirt more to her ... she shook her head no , watching his smirk widen , a curious flutter in her heart n stomach... 'knew it...' he sighed , shaking his head in mock resignation... everything about his tone suggested that she is in for trouble...

she tried to move, get away from him as she pushed him back , blushing scarlet, her face turned away from him ... But to no avail... she heard him chuckle at her futile attempts to push him away n she gasped wildly as he pushed her down n came on top of her , pinning her hands to the sides , his mouth directly above hers...his eyes twinkled in naughtiness ... Pratigya couldn't look away , her heart beat speeding up... Breathlessly aware of his body too intimately caressing hers... 'on second thoughts, I think I will have to see how my shirt looks on u...or rather..' he paused , his voice turning hoarse from playful , ...'how u look in my shirt...in only my shirt...' he whispered against her lips , deliberately pressing down himself more into her, his eyes piercing hers... pratigya could feel her cheeks burning , n lips trembling... She heard his voice as though from dense fog...' stand up... Pratigya... N remove that ridiculous sheet from ur waist...' she felt tremors running up her spine n realized with a jolt that he had moved away from her n was now sitting up next to her , looking at her expectantly n ...n in naked desire ... Her eyes traveled down his broad shoulders n muscular hairy chest as she scrambled up from the bed, putting as much distance as she could between him n her, a curious roar of dizzying voices in her ear... she saw his eyes turning darker as they roved over her body n she hugged herself more , clutching at the shirt along her chest n the sheet around her waist for dear life...she couldn't breathe... she felt her back hit the wall n her eyes widened in a curious kind of excitement n panic as he stood up , his eyes on her waist ...'I think u will learn the hard way then...' ...she barely had time to squeak girlishly n dart out from his grasp as he lunged at her ...she ran sideways , as he followed her , both giggling like children...

'no...!' she squealed playfully as his right hand caught hold of one end of the sheet along her waist n tried to pull, his eyes glinting in boyish mischief ... she held on to the rest of sheet secured to her , breathless n red all over...oh! no! what's happening to her? She could feel her heart exploding in shyness , wanting him to pull the sheet off her n not to do so , both at the same time... she gasped wildly as she saw him tighten his hold on the sheet , smiling slyly at her, poised to pull ... 'no!...' she shouted breathlessly , tuning crimson ... She saw him shake his head naughtily n with a small tug she was pulled into his waiting arms, the sheet coming off her ...pratigya lurched into his arms, her eyes widening in shyness n panic as her hands flew to clutch along her chest n down her hips to keep the shirt in place...she panted in consternation , her body shivering as she realized that she was in his arms, his hands around her , hugging her securely to his chest, her head resting on his right collar bone, desperate for air... she felt a deep chuckle emanate from his chest n felt his one hand come up to coil around her hair n pull her head back , exposing her face n neck to him... she kept her eyes closed n let his breath wash over her cheek...she felt his nose along her cheek n then...oh!...his tongue moving teasingly under her left lobe as he murmured in her ear...' let me see u properly...don't be shy...there is no use being shy... it's me...pratigya'... she heard him say n felt a shudder running up her spine at the implication of words n yet a curious sense of protection n belonging , making her relax in his arms... She could feel his arms loosening around her n then completely leave her , but she could still feel his eyes on her...

She panted, her boson heaving as she kept her eyes shut , as she felt him draw breath , looking undoubtedly at the image she was presenting to him... oh no! her heart hammered in her chest...what if he finds her legs fat , ugly?... no! what if he is laughing ?... what if he is thinking how pathetic her legs r?... no! what r u thinking pratigya?... she shrunk more n more to herself  , hugging along her chest n down before her thighs to secure the shirt more to her, panting ... she felt him walking around her, his eyes roving over her , around her, all over her... she tensed n shuddered as she felt him behind her, his eyes , undoubtedly over her back , n her legs felt like jelly... she bit her lips , as contrasting emotions of shyness n panic attacked her... then she felt him in front of her, his arms circling her n pull her face up ...oh no! he is going to make fun of her, she knew it !...'open ur eyes, pratigya...' she heard him say, his voice , clear, calm... Loving... She opened her eyes to meet his , trembling in shyness... no longer afraid to meet his gaze... his voice soothed all her concern... his eyes were pure... dark with lust, yet oh so...pure... she saw him smile at her n she felt her heart brimming ...he framed her face in his hands n leaned in to kiss her forehead... She closed her eyes as happiness erupted inside her... He tilted her face more up to his, his lips inches from hers...she opened her eyes to meet his... Her heart beating like drums... 'u r beautiful...' he said , looking in her eyes... She could feel her heart exploding in happiness... he smiled , this time slyly ...'I am yet to see the rest of u, though!...which brings us back to what I want... I want my shirt back...' , his eyes darting down her chest ... she felt fresh shivers down her spine as he made to prise her hand which was clutching along her chest n caught the colar of the shirt n pulled her to him, flush against his body... she gasped wildly holding on to the shirt for dear life, blushing scarlet ... She closed her eyes with a strangled moan as she felt him brush his fingers down her collar bone , trying to open the button , a boyish giggle escaping his throat ...

'no!' she gasped out , trying to wriggle out of his arms... what?...' he continued to chuckle , his hands playfully trying to open the button just over the start of her cleavage ... She caught hold of his hand as she panted , trying to think... something ...anything... she will die if he continued this...torture... she suddenly remembered that she hadn't slept in days ... 'I...I haven't slept for many days ... feeling very sleepy...' she said , trying to make her voice sound sleepy rather than panting ... She saw him gaze into her eyes , his fingers stopping on their own accord over her chest... 'no way...' he hissed hoarsely at her n laved his tongue along her left jaw , towards her ear in unmistakable lust... 'pls...' she moaned , arching up to him...she didn't know what was she actually intending...to go on or to leave her... she felt him grit his teeth against the area where her ear met her neck n felt her heart slow down...oH no! she had made him angry!... but she was surprised to meet his eyes as they looked at her ...caringly... 'Ok...u can sleep... but first u give my shirt back...' he said, a little cross, pouting like a child... she almost giggled at his pout... But she framed his face in his hands ...'I will give it to u... in the morning...let me sleep now, with ur shirt on...it...it feels good...' she whispered , blushing scarlet, dropping her eyes to his neck as she said the last line... She felt his arousal against her belly n looked up at him , her eyes wide in panic n coyness... his eyes were amber in lust... 'I too like to see u in my shirt...it feels good too...' He whispered against her lips, inches from them... she felt a tremor run up her spine...

'so ! morning... till then u can sleep...after that I am taking my shirt ...n u!...' he smiled slyly at her, releasing her with a cute peck on her cheek... where...where r u going?' she asked stupidly , feeling at ease , not even bothering to cover herself up even more n standing with her hands loose on her sides, feeling a sense of loss ... she saw him go n lay on the bed, patting the other side n indicating her to come n sleep there...'I will be here, watching u sleep...in my shirt...' He said, his voice thick with lust... She trembled visibly n slowly walked towards the bed ...she lowered herself to the bed, a sudden bout of shyness attacking her as she took great care to keep the shirt down her thighs as she climbed in , all the while aware of his eyes all over her, especially under her hips... she heard him chuckle devilishly as he pulled her to him n she squeaked loudly , her heart fluttering in panic n coyness... 'u said...' she began but he put a warning finger over her lips, his eyes piercing hers... 'just one kiss...then I will let u sleep...' He whispered to her... She felt like giving in , as always ... She tilted her right cheek towards his mouth n he laughed ...'I will decide where...' he said , tracing his thumb along her lower lip...she gasped arching upto his hand... Oh no!... where?... her head n heart seemed to explode...

he straddled her in one swift motion , his face inches above hers , not really touching her anywhere, his knees on either side of her lips... she looked up at him with thundering heart as he smiled at her innocently ...she arched up to his hand , shivering as he started running the back of his palm down her forehead , along her nose , as if trying to decide where to kiss her... her breathing hitched as he replacing his palm with his nose , burning her lips n throat as he travelled down her body ... she arched upto him, her hands clutching at the sheets as his nose brushed along n above her chest , over the shirt ofcourse n she threw her head back , closing her eyes... She felt him moving lower n lower, along her belly n oh no! along her hips n then ...no! she undulated over the bed sensuously feeling hyperventilated as she felt him hover above her lower waist ...  n felt him inhale her n she arched up involuntarily , suddenly feeling her body going limb , weak... she heard him groan in unmistakable hunger ...she felt a aching flutter in her abdomen n felt a curious wetness pooling between her legs... Stop! She heard herself plead at him, her mind dizzy ... Then he was moving lower again n she let out a long sigh she didn't know she was holding ... she snapped open her eyes as she felt his fingers caressing sweetly along her injured ankle n she saw him smile down at her , n then lowering his mouth to her ankle ... Tears of happiness sprung from her eyes as she felt his kiss tenderly over her ankle ... the pain was gone ... like magic... She blinked to see him climb up her , his strong arms n chest captivating her as he smiled at her again ... 'sleep, pratigya...' He whispered to her, caressing her left cheek tenderly , his eyes piercing hers... She smiled through her tears n reached up to cup his face in her hands n kissed him on his left cheek , blushing ... she didn't know how long she gazed into his eyes , but felt him pull her to his arms against his chest as they laid on their sides, before sleep forcibly closed her eyes ...

Hope u liked it ... 😳

rekrn thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Another fabulous romantic update Dhanya

I love how you have put the term soul mates to such perfect use in Kriya.  They are truly soul mates that their dreams are so similar that their hearts can understand each other so well and are craving for each other's love.

Looking forward to the day when they will acknowledge this feeling because then they will become each other's rock and  medicine to heal the pain in their lives.  They will be unstoppable then and anybody who messes with them better watch out because they will not tolerate it.

So well writtenπŸ‘πŸ‘

Have a Happy Diwali DhanyaπŸ˜›
Edited by rekrn - 10 years ago
DareDevil_VickY thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
wow lovely romantic update dhanya 😳 both's dream sequence was too lovely too read
happy n safe diwali dhanya Edited by DareDevil_VickY - 10 years ago
dhakarn thumbnail

Originally posted by: rekrn

Another fabulous romantic update Dhanya

I love how you have put the term soul mates to such perfect use in Kriya.  They are truly soul mates that their dreams are so similar that their hearts can understand each other so well and are craving for each other's love.

Looking forward to the day when they will acknowledge this feeling because then they will become each other's rock and  medicine to heal the pain in their lives.  They will be unstoppable then and anybody who messes with them better watch out because they will not tolerate it.

So well writtenπŸ‘πŸ‘

Have a Happy Diwali DhanyaπŸ˜›

Thanks dear ...πŸ˜ƒ  Glad u liked it πŸ˜› 

Pratigya's realisation coming up in the next few chapters... πŸ˜‰ 

N happy Diwali to u too dear πŸ˜ƒ

Renu111 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Wow nice update di...waiting for part 2 when they realise their feelings for each other...😳 
simmi.friends03 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
wow..such a nyce Diwali update...
they a alike...dreaming the same...feeling the same...
Hope they alwys stay with each other...
now i m waiting for morning...when they both wake up & try to find each other...