Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago
cute and lovley os
keep writing more dear
Edited by dh19 - 8 years ago
Taarey_Manan thumbnail
TAAREY OS: LOVE YOU TILL I DIE

TAAREY loved each other. Then one day Rey made the fake breakup plan same as D3. Then Taani went away from him and got Vishesh as her Best friend. Taani got to knew the real reason behind the breakup but wanted Rey to move on so she agained join St. Louis with Vishesh and act like girlfriend boyfriend. Rey was very disturbed after this all. He tried a lot to make Taani realize her love for him and she realized but she made a decision to make Rey move on so she would act as she dintrealized her love for him leaving a heart-broken Rey behind craving for her love her one touch.
Now everyone studied in the same college and it was the last year of college. Exams were near and Rey topped college with 98%. That day everyone was happy but two souls for crying inside their hearts. Everyone requested Rey to sing a song for them as everyone knew that he is a great singer also besides a great and awesome dancer. First Rey refused to sing but when VP Sir requested to sing he agreed. Before singing he said "this song dedicated to my love my life" while looking directly in Taani's eyes. He started singing Bewafa aa punjabi song sang by Imraan Khan.

Gal Sun Mere tu mutiyare, 
Ki samjhe apne aap nu?
Mere magna tu Ki ki khardi, 
Ayee gal bus tu hi jandi,
Menu safaiyan pesh na kar,
Rab kolo thora jheha darr!!
Sikh ja ke pyaar karne da val, 
Jhoote sang sade ik ik pal.

He said these lines to Taani telling her to listen him once. He asked her what does she thinks of herself. What all she does in his back only she knows it. He said to her don't give any proofs to him that she loves him. He tells her to learn what we all get after loving someone. He tells her that every moment spend together was a lie.

Bewafa bewafa, 
Bewafa nikli hai tu,, 
Ni jhootha pyar,jhootha pyar, 
Jhoota piyaar kita hai tu.
Bewafaa bewafaa, 
Bewafa nikli hai tu, 
Ni jhootha pyaar, jhootha pyaar, 
Jhoota pyaar kita hai tu!!

He tells her that she is unfaithful and ungrateful. She has just pretend to love him. She never loved him.
By listening these lines Taani's heart cried aloud and her eyes were filled with crystal like clear liquid but stoped herself from crying. She asked herself that why she wants Rey to move on when it is difficult for herself.

Jado nere mere kol tu hove, 
Yaadaan vichh door tu khove.
Sanu sadnihaie naa oda leke, 
Tenu pende ode bhulekhe.
Menu kuch kehndi na hun lor,
Mera dil torke tu na hun tor, 
Pyaar tera chaida na hor, 
Saade pyar di nishaniyat tu mor.

He tells her whenever she is near him she is lost in their sweet memories. He tells her not to say anything to him. He asks her not to broke his already broken heart. He dont wants her love anymore. He tells her to give all there memories back to him.

Bewafa bewafa, 
Bewafa nikli hai tu, 
Ni jhootha pyar jhootha pyar, 
Jhoota pyaar kita hai tu.
Bewafa bewafa, 
Bewafa nikli hai tu, 
Ni jhootha pyar, jhootha pyar, 
Jhoota pyar kita hai tu!!

He tells her that she is unfaithful and ungrateful. She has just pretend to love him. She never loved him.

Mere zindagi'ch kyu tu aayi?
Yaari kyu ni tu nibhayi?
Kiti sade naal bewafayi,
Sanu de kuriyee jawaab?
Dus de kedi galti,
Sanu deriy ae sazaaa??
Rovengi menu yaad karke,
Rovengi menu yaad karke!!

He asks her why she came to his life? Why she did this to him? He tells her to answer his all questions. He ask her for which mistake she is giving him punishment for breaking her heart but it was for her own betterment. He tells her that she will cry remembering him.

Bewafa bewafa, 
Bewafa nikli hai ti, 
Ni jhootha pyar , jhootha pyar, 
Jhoota pyar kita hai tu.
Bewafaaa bewafaaa, 
Bewafa nikli hai tu, 
Jhoota pyaar kita hai tu!!

Bewafa bewafa, 
Bewafa nikli hai ti, 
Ni jhootha pyar jhootha pyar, 
Jhoota pyaar kita hai tu.
Bewafaaa bewafaaa, 
Bewafa nikli hai tu, 
Jhoota pyaar kita hai tuu!!

SONG ENDS.

Rey is crying in his heart. He moves out and goes directly to fire exit. Here Taani talks with Vishesh and decides to be with Rey as they are meant to be. She too moves out and she was worried when she dint saw Rey there she thought she had lost him but after that fire exit stuck in her mind and she runs towards fire exit only to find a heart-broken crying Rey craving for her love. Taani was cursing herself for hurting her love so much but it was time to take all the pains back from him that he gave to him. She went inside the fire exit and put her hand on his shoulder and said:

T: Rey...

R: Tum.. tum yahaan kya kar rahi ho. jau tumhara Boyfriend tumhe dundh raha hoga.

Thats it Taani couldn't take it anymore and said.

T: Nahi hum couple nahi hai yeh sab meine iss liye kiya taki aap move on kare but jab meine aapko woh gaana gaate hue dekha toh raha nahi gaya aur yahaan aagayi apke paas aapki Taani aapke paas waapis aagayi. I love you Rey i love you.

Rey couldn't believe his ears does she said I love you but he wanted to know what can she do to make it for him so he started moving out of the fire exit but what he hear stoped him right there on the stairs. He found her singing Meri Aashiqui from Aashiui 2.

Tu mujhe chhod jaaye
Yeh nahi ho sakta, saathiya

She sang these lines telling him that he can't leave her and this can not happen.

Meri baaton mein tera zikr sadaa
Meri yaad mein teri fikr sadaa
Main jo bhi hoon tum hi to ho
Mujhe tum se mili apni adaa

She tells that there is his name in every talk of her. She cares for him whenever she remembers him or herself. Whatever she is is just because of him. She got her ADDA from him.

Kyunki tum hi ho, ab tum hi ho
Zindagi ab tum hi ho..
Chain bhi, mera dard bhi
Meri aashiqui ab tum hi ho

He sang these lines turning towards her.

He opens his arms inviting her to hug him. And she hugs him tight. He says I LOVE YOU in between the hug. They broke the hug after 10 minutes. Then Rey takes out a ring from his pocket and goes down on his knees and says:

R: I love you Taani Will you complete me Will you become my soulmate Will you marry me.

Taani was crying by this now and just nodded in yes. Rey slipped the ring

THE END
Edited by taareydil - 10 years ago
Taarey os i love you super cute
lovely os
continue other one too :)
my_angel... thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
WOW I READ ALL UR OS UNTIL NOW..
I LOVED IT TO INFINITY YAAR
TAAREY OS I LOVE U WAS SUPER CUTE
ASHIQUI WAS THE BEST
DO CONTINUE DR
Taarey_Manan thumbnail

Originally posted by: my_angel...

WOW I READ ALL UR OS UNTIL NOW..

I LOVED IT TO INFINITY YAAR
TAAREY OS I LOVE U WAS SUPER CUTE
ASHIQUI WAS THE BEST
DO CONTINUE DR

i would
ankita_95 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Last 2 os were amazin.. :)
espcially the teenage one was damn cute ..
luvd both of em..
write more of teenage stuff.. coz i rely lykd dat one..
keep writin :)
Taarey_Manan thumbnail
TAAREY OS:11

R: Taani Please Aa Jao Wapis Apne Rey Ke Paas Please Ab Nahi Raha Jata Tumhare Bina. Adhori Si Lagti hai Yeh Zindagi. Yahan Ki Har Cheez Sirf Tumhari Yaad Dilati Hai. Tumse Vada Kiya Tha Ki Move On Karne Ka Khush Rehna ka Hasne ka Lekin Ab Woh Wada Pura Nahi Kar Sakta. Main Chahe Jitna Bhi Khush Ho Lu Par Mera Dil Tumhari Yaad Mein Rota Hai. Tumhari Ek Jhalak Dekhne Ke Liye Tarasta Hai. Please Aur Kitni Sazaa Dogi Ab Toh Aajao Apne Aur Sirf Apne Rey Ke Paas.

Scene Shifts To A Room With A Girl Sitting On Bed With A Photo In Her Hand.

G: Main Aa Rahi Hun Rey Kal Wapis Aapke Paas Humesha Humesha Ke Liye. Kuch Cheeze Puri Karne Jo Adhori Reh Gayi Hai. Aapki Taani Aapke Paas Waapis Aa Rahi Hai. 

Yes Guys She Was Taani.

Next Day

A Girl Comes Out From A Car Infront of The St. Louis College And The Girl Was Non-another Than Our Taani. She Went Early In the College And Put A Note And Gift In Rey's Locker And Went Out Of If.

~~~~~NOTE~~~~~

Dear Rey,
Hi! Aap Soch Rahe Honge Ki Yeh Gift Aur Note Kisne Rakha Hai Aur Yeh Aapko Baad Mein Pata Chalega But Haan Itna Bata Deti Hun Ki Koi Aapka Apna Hai Jo Yeh Sab Kar Raha Hai Aur Jo Aapse Bahut Pyaar Karta Hai. Aur Mujhe Lagta Hai Itne Hint Se Aapko Pata Chal Jayega Ki Yeh Sab Kon Kar Raha Hai.
Aapki Aur Sirf Aapki,
Secret Admirer.

~~~~FIN~~~~

She Wents In The FE TO Decorate It. She Puts Some Red Roses And Heart-Shaped Balloons So That Its Look Romantic And She Can Clean It Afterwards Before Anyone Sees It. Then She Wents In VP Sir Office To Register Again As GS And She Is Again A GS Of College of Rey Her Rey Her Prince Charming Her Would Be Boyfriend And Husband. As He Would Be His Husband Too.

Rey entered College On His Bike Dashingly But Somewhere He Was Sad As He Was Missing Taani Very Very Badly And Wanted Her At The Same Time And Why Dont He After all Today He Confessed His Feelings To Her. He Entered Boys Locker Room, Opened His Locker And Find The Box And The Note. He Opened The Box And Saw A Shirt And A Jean. He Read The Note But There Was One More Note In The Box Written Where This Shirt And Jean While Coming There. He Changed Quickly And Went To The FE. He Was Shocked To See The Arrangements And Thought Who Could Do All These And That Too For Him.

Taani Came From Behind And Hugged Him From The Back. He Was Shocked To What Is Happening.

T: I Love You.

R: I Love You Too. 

And Turns Her Around And Hugs Her.

END

Taarey_Manan thumbnail
TAAREY OS: EK GALTI

Its Taani Farewell And Everyone Present There Were Giving Their Emotional Attacks So Swayam Asks Rey To Sing A Song First He refuses But Then He Agree As Taani Asks Him To Sing So Swayam Handed Him His Guitar And Started Singing The Song Sitting On The Chair Looking Directly In Taani's Eyes.

Haan ho gayi galti mujhse main jaanta h
Par ab bhi tujhe main apni jaan maanta hu
Ek aakhri mauka de mujhe
Aaj bhi main tujhe apni shaan manta hu..

He Says he Know He Had Done A Biggest Mistake Of His Life. But Now Also he Thinks Her As His Life. He Asks For Last Chance. He Says Today Also He Thinks Her As His Shaan His Proud.

Sirf saanse hi to baaki hai
Jab teri yaad aati hai
Yaad me teri saath ye bhi chod jaati hai

He Says Only His Breath Is Left With Him. When he Misses Her Like Hell. He Says When he Misses Her ThisSaath Also Leaves Him Alon.

Galti to sabse hoti hai
Galti mujhse bhi ho gayi
Ab maaf bhi krde mujhe
Kyu dur itna ho gayi

He Says Everyone Does Mistakes. And he Has Also Done A Mistake A Blunder. He Asks For Her Forgiveness. He Asks Why She IS GoIng So Far From Him.

Ek galti ke liye
Kyu sath chod gayi
Tu kyu muh mord gayi
Tu kyu be nishaan sa
Nishaan chod gayi tu

He Asks Her For One Mistake Why She Is Leaving him. Why She Turned Her Face From His Face. He Asks Her Why She Is Leaving This Be NIshaan Se Nishan.

Haan ho gayi galti mujhse main jaanta hu
Par ab bhi tujhe main apni jaan manta hu
Jaan maanta hu..

He Says he Know He Had Done A Biggest Mistake Of His Life. But Now Also he Thinks Her As His Life. 

Ek aakhri mauka de mujhe
Aaj bhi main tujhe apni shaan maanta hu
Shaan manta hu..

He Asks For Last Chance. He Says Today Also He Thinks Her As His Shaan His Proud.

Socha kuch pee kar tujhe bhula dunga
Par pee kar bhi yaad aayi tu
Itni si baat par chod gayi..
Jaana hi tha to aayi kyu
Jeena mera asaan kar
Tu milke ye ehsaan kar
Yaad teri satati hai
Ab aaja baat maan kar..

He Says That He Thought To drink Something So That he Could Forget Her. But After Drinking Also He Was Remembering Her. He Says She Is Leaving Him For Just A Thing. If She Wanted To Go Than Why Did She Cam Here. He says Make It Easy For Him To Live His Life. He Says To Make A Debt By Meeting His. He Says Missing Her Use Bahut Satati hai. He Says To Come Back By Giving A Heed To His Pleading.

Jab jab tu chali jati hai
Aisi nami chha jaati hai
Jaise gir pade ho badal mujh par
Ek aanch dil pe aa jati hai..

He Says When when She Goes Away
A Silence Is Going On in His Life
Like Clouds Had burst Or Fallen On Him
A Hurt Is Left On His Heart.

Jab aankhein band hoti hai
Bas tu sath hoti hai
Tere yaadon ke takiye pe
Bas raat meri soti hai, soti hai..

He Says When His Eyes Are Closed Only She Is There With Him. His Night Sleeps On A Pillow Of Her Memories.

Tu kyu door hai yun mujhse
Tujhe chahta hu pure dil se
Sun le meri aarzoo..
Tu hi meri jaan hai
Tu hi mera jahaan hai
Tu hi hai sab kuch mera
Adhoora tere bin dil ye mera
Kyu tu samajhti nahi
Ye dil hai sirf tera..

He Asks her Why She Is Far Away From Him When He Likes Her Loves Her From Whole His Heart. He Says To her To Listen His Aarzoo. He Says You Are My LIfe. You Are My World You Are Everything To Me. Without Her His Heart Is Incomplete. He Asks Her Why Don't She Understands That His Heart Is Only Hers.

Haan ho gayi galti mujhse main jaanta hu
Par ab bhi tujhe main apni jaan maanta hu
Ek aakhri mauka de mujhe
Aaj bhi main tujhe apni shaan manta hu..
Shaan maanta hu..
Shaan maanta hu..
Jaan maanta hu..
Jaan maanta hu...

He Says he Know He Had Done A Biggest Mistake Of His Life. But Now Also he Thinks Her As His Life. He Asks For Last Chance. He Says Today Also He Thinks Her As His Shaan His Proud.

Song Finishes. Rey And Taani Had Tears In Their Eyes. After Learning The Exact Meaning Of The Song And Reason Why Rey Sang That Song Had A Pang In Her Heart. Rey Started Moving Out Of The House.

Taani's POV:
Rey Is Going Out Of The House. How Can I Let It Happen. I Just Cant Leave Rey. I Cant. I Need To Stop Him Otherwise I Will Be The Lone Reason Of Letting Rey Go Out Of The House NO NO Out Of My Life. And I Just Cant let Happen This. Go Taani Do It Do It For Rey Do It For Yourself.
End

Rey's POV:
Stop Me Taani Stop Me I Know You Just Cant Let Me Go Off So Easily. Stop Me If You Ever Love Me.
End

But Taani Dint Stop Him But Was About To Stop Him But Then Realized He Had Gone Out And Then She Asked Everyone Where IS Rey But They Told Her That He Has A Flight To London After 2 Hours. Taani Was Broken. She Was Just Mumbling This Cant Happen And Went In Her Room. She Cried And Cried. But After Seeing Her Swayam Messaged Rey To Go Into Her Room And Patch Up As She Really Need Him. 

Taani In Her Room Mumbling Rey Aap Mujhe Chod Ke Nahi Jaa Saqte Main Aapke Bina Nahi Reh Saqti Aur Main Yeh Baat Aapka Gaana Sunke Samajh Chuki Hun Please Waapis Aajaiye Rey Apni Aur Sirf Apni Taani Ke Paas. She Was Saying This Holding Rey Pic In Her Hand But She Was Not Knowing That Rey Was Listening To Her.

R: Hey Taani Stop Crying.

As Taani Saw Him She Ran As Fast As She Could And Hugged Him Tight Cuddling Into Him. Rey Hugged Her Even More Tight. 

R: Taani SHu SHu Don't Cry See I Am Here.

T: Rey Please Don't Leave Me Please Rey I Cant Just Stay Away From You.

R: Even I Can't Stay Away From You.

T: I Love You Rey.

R: I Love You Too Taani.

END
Both os are awesome
Loved it
my_angel... thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
AWESUM DEA