Devon Ke Dev Mahadev Written Update 30 October 2013

Kore-Soteira thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago

|| Shree Ganeshaya Namah ||

|| Om Namah Shivay ||

W r i t t e n U p d a t e :- 30/10/2013

The episode starts with Parvati realizing her mistake, and a catastrophe engufes on the earth, & universe.Everyone is worried for this, and looks towards Mata as she is swallowing everything.Lord Vishnu says that it is the end of the world, Indra asks what is the meaning of this to which Lord Vishnu replies that Mata is growing through a constant change, the guilt in her is increasing, hence everything in the world, including Brahmalok, Indralok, Ksheersagar and Kailash too will be swallowed and submerged inside Parvati. Indra pleads to Lord Brahma and Vishnu to help them get out of the situation.After sometime, everything stops, Mata too, and time also.

There inside, Mata asks Lord Shiva to forgive her as she was fulfilling the promise given to her devotee, to which Mahadev replies that you are Prakriti, Adishakti and not just kaali.How could forget the duties of your other avatar over Kaali?How could you sacrifice your duties for the sake of fulfilling one promise?Why didn't you remember the words you gave me, and neither trusted my words when you were in Mahalasa avatar.Parvati, therefore asks for a chance from Mahadev, but says that he's incapable to give it as he is not free.But assures Parvati that Narayana could free her from her Dhumavati avatar.Mahadev therefore calls Vishnu for help.Vishnu agrees,calls his wife Laxmi, and starts to sing a devotional song to calm down Parvati.

Parvati calms down after hearing the song which praises her Adishakti avatar.After calming down,Vishnu asks Parvati to get back to her original loving mother, as the world is waitng for her love and affection.She returns to her Mahalasa avatar,but efore coming she also frees Mahadev too.Narad thanks Lord Vishnu for coming at his call.Parvati thanks ganga for taking care of her for so many years, but Ganga comforts saying that it is her duty.Parvati is worried that all the people have witnessed this, but Vishnu assures her that they will only remember, only a small part of the whole incident that Mahalasa killed Mani.

There Brahma tells the boon which both the brothers ask,also elaborates that onlya human is able to kill Malla.Mahadev asks Vishnu for his help in this battle, Vishnu agrees.Mahalasa looks towards Martand.

END

Precap:-Vishnu in disguise coming in the cave of Malla,Malla and Mahalasa both come in front of each other,Martand announces war.

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Surya_krsnbhakt thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanks for the WU Kalyani.
I loved today's epi. Gorgeous, from the beginning to end. Dhoomavati swallowing all the planets, and Mahadev coming and reprimanding her. I felt somewhat sorry for Dhoomavati, but hey, you don't go swallowing your husband to protect an evil bhakta. Stopping Time was also really cool!

And yay! Narayan! His method was totally unexpected!! And the BHajan was awesome! I have posted a separate detailed comment on that here: Narayan's Song

And Parvati back to being Parvati- sorry, Mhalsa!!! Yay! But, as I said in the other post, if Mahadev came from her stomach, won't he be like her son now? (Sounds like a problem Vrish or Arti can take up😆)!

Malla... finally! I thought that in this chaos he would have dozed off to sleep or something!😆
Well, anyway he can't do anything but scream now... so...

Precap: Narayana again?! Yay! And so tomorrow begins the showdown! And I think will end on Friday, Deepavali Eve! Superb!
SilverBell thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Awsome Episode Will Watch It. (:
mnx12 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 13 Thumbnail + 9
Nice update Kalyani.
A prayer is always used as a mean either to awaken Ma's required form or to calm her down. Vishnuji singing in Aadi Shakti's praise was too good. Nice stotra cum bhajan.
varaali thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: mnx12

Nice update Kalyani.

A prayer is always used as a mean either to awaken Ma's required form or to calm her down.

Yes indeed. She is stotrapriya stutimati shruti samastuta vaibhava.
Kore-Soteira thumbnail

Originally posted by: Surya_krsnbhakt

Thanks for the WU Kalyani.

I loved today's epi. Gorgeous, from the beginning to end. Dhoomavati swallowing all the planets, and Mahadev coming and reprimanding her. I felt somewhat sorry for Dhoomavati, but hey, you don't go swallowing your husband to protect an evil bhakta. Stopping Time was also really cool!

And yay! Narayan! His method was totally unexpected!! And the BHajan was awesome! I have posted a separate detailed comment on that here: Narayan's Song

And Parvati back to being Parvati- sorry, Mhalsa!!! Yay! But, as I said in the other post, if Mahadev came from her stomach, won't he be like her son now? (Sounds like a problem Vrish or Arti can take up😆)!

Malla... finally! I thought that in this chaos he would have dozed off to sleep or something!😆
Well, anyway he can't do anything but scream now... so...

Precap: Narayana again?! Yay! And so tomorrow begins the showdown! And I think will end on Friday, Deepavali Eve! Superb!

You are welcome, Surya.
Yes,Vishnu singing song was complete stunner, bhajan was so beautiful that I got engrossed in it.I will download the bhajan from our forum's audio post.
Finally that evil Malla will end, he should have learnt something from his brother Mani who really did have true devotion for his mother.
Kore-Soteira thumbnail

Originally posted by: SilverFairy

Awsome Episode Will Watch It. (:

Definitely watch it, Nicita ðŸ˜ƒ.
Kore-Soteira thumbnail

Originally posted by: mnx12

Nice update Kalyani.

A prayer is always used as a mean either to awaken Ma's required form or to calm her down. Vishnuji singing in Aadi Shakti's praise was too good. Nice stotra cum bhajan.

You are right, Minakshi .
Generally true devotee sings to praise or calm down, Mata, but evil ones have another intentions.
And yes I also loved that bhajan
Kore-Soteira thumbnail

Yes indeed. She is stotrapriya stutimati shruti samastuta vaibhava.

Thanks for the information, Varaali.I never knew about this ðŸ˜Š
kaatayani thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
today's epi was like... the words have fallen short..!! 

the Devi Stuti was divine to the core..!! gave goosebumps and at the same ws mesmerised at the rendition..!!