Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

divine_ram thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Congrats new AT..wow old AT finished in 2 days.
pandeypriya03 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
precap

http://tv.desi**fo***.net/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=279983&Itemid=158
Nandita_Siddian thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Sheetsden

Congrats new AT..wow old AT finished in 2 days.

not in 2 days...i was killed within  less than two day...😆...almost within 1.5 days...

Originally posted by: pandeypriya03

precap

http://tv.desi**fo***.net/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=279983&Itemid=158

thanks priya for sharing this...but i have already watched this...and i became ...when saw that the total set and the actors costume  too  arecopied from ansh's ist day  after their marriege...i just can not understand what Bv makers want to show dear????😕.
Edited by nandita_bVian - 10 years ago
divine_ram thumbnail

Originally posted by: nandita_bVian

not in 2 days...i was killed within  less than two day...😆...almost within 1.5 days...

Great...reading spoilers we had lot to talk. 
Today I liked kb scene. All the elder conversations were very apt and good. Ira saying her upbringing was wrong and she did not make saanchi a good person. Alok was also right they both raised shiv and saanchi but shiv is totally different from saanchi. Sometimes things go wrong even if parents have raised them properly ðŸ˜² but somehow I feel no one pampered shiv but saanchi being only girl too much pampering..but still her plotting and planning was very unrealistic.
Edited by Sheetsden - 10 years ago

Great...reading spoilers we had lot to talk. 
Today I liked kb scene. All the elder conversations were very apt and good. Ira saying her upbringing was wrong and she did not make saanchi a good reason. Alok was also right they both raised shiv and saanchi but shiv is totally different from saanchi. Sometimes things go wrong even if parents have raised them properly ðŸ˜² but somehow I feel no one pampered shiv but saanchi being by girl too much pampering..but still her plotting and planning was very unrealistic.

really sheetal...today i really like the KB ppl's dialogues...i liked they are introspecting t their own faults...not only blaming blindly sanchi...SInghs were always very OTT...they never introspected their own faults...always blame the others ...But shekhers are really mature ppl...today i am really very happy for anandi ... at last  she  moved towards a good family shich she deserve.
divine_ram thumbnail
@nandu I liked anandi dialogue that sometimes u have to support a person when she has done a blunder by guiding her in a right way. Otherwise she might commit bigger blunders or harm herself. 
Now all should forgive saanchi but not forget her mistakes. Don't believe her blindly and be more practical with her.

Edited by Sheetsden - 10 years ago
pandeypriya03 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
i like ira's one line 
ab toh mujhe pata hi nahi chalta tum kab such bol rahi ho n kab jhoot

bye for
nw

GN SD TC

n sheets
have nice day
divine_ram thumbnail

Originally posted by: pandeypriya03

i like ira's one line 

ab toh mujhe pata hi nahi chalta tum kab such bol rahi ho n kab jhoot

bye for
nw

GN SD TC

n sheets
have nice day

True..now no one will believe saanchi when she s really telling the truth.

@nandu I liked anandi dialogue that sometimes u have to support a person when she has done a blunder by guiding her in a right way. Otherwise she might commit bigger blunders or harm herself. 

Now all should forgive saanchi but not forget her mistakes. Don't believe her blindly and be more practical with her.

yes sometimes if you avoid a dearest one during his/ her crisis period she/he may become more revenge fu and arrogantl...Becoz this this is human psychology that we always find the support our  of dearest one during our tough time...only insulting , blaming and avoiding is not the proper solution...this is the high time when they need to show her the right path and convince her about her own  fault.