Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

preityrani thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago
well enuff abt her acting skills we shall leabve that to balaji telefilms to decide..anywyas im also prachi's fan...lolxx love her acting skills plus she looks sooooo cute n innocent...i love her hair. is it rebonded or something? its damn straight n silky? how does she manage to have such silky hair?? any1 knows?? any ideas?
preityrani thumbnail
well enuff abt her acting skills we shall leabve that to balaji telefilms to decide..anywyas im also prachi's fan...lolxx love her acting skills plus she looks sooooo cute n innocent...i love her hair. is it rebonded or something? its damn straight n silky? how does she manage to have such silky hair?? any1 knows?? any ideas?
ishli thumbnail
BaniiiiiiiiπŸ€— ..I mean Prachi rocked in today epi πŸ‘ She even said to raashi tht she loves Mr.Walia πŸ˜› aaaw ..Bechari Bani 😭

It was raashi who passed on the news abt Ranveer n Jigs to Bani
putturani thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Welcome Back Prachi! πŸ‘ Did you guys see today's episode? She was back to her old self! πŸ˜ƒ I am so glad to see her back. πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ Her acting was wonderful. Since, you guys have been saying that she isn't getting her due, I have to say thay I was always a great fan of hers but never got the time to post anything. Very good acting today in the Jiggy scene, fire scene and the last scene!
ana16 thumbnail
i dont thnk shes an idiot.. thats not right to say.. shes doing the right tthing.. now would ne of u want to c ram cry or hurt????? i dont think so!
lol
ishli thumbnail
Agree completely with you putturani..Prachi's acting was awesome πŸ‘ The way her facial expressions changed in today's episode esp in those scenes tht u've mentioned in ur post was mindblowingπŸ‘
kajolfan thumbnail
I've always thought she has done full justice to the role as Bani...somehow, apart from the apparent bubbliness in real life, one can see a strange connection to her offscreen personality (from what we've seen from interviews) and her onscreen personality.
Karisma1 thumbnail
I also think Prachi's a really talented actress and I really like her! She's so down-to-earth in her interviews as well which is wonderful to see. 😊
TiaMaria93 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
yea dudes i agree she's a wonderful actress.. and even though she was expressionless for the past few epis dat jus shows her talents.. at such a young age too..she's the best! she's down to earth, cute, funny bubbly cherry merry and everything gud u cud possible say about a person.. she does have a link to bani in some ways.. thats probably another reason why only prachi desai cud be bani.. she sutied the character..for its almost like her!!! hmmm be her bani or prachi she's d bestest! all my love ot her, and hope she as a bright future and knows she has soooo many fans cheering her on
ishli thumbnail
OMG...Bani is back with a bang..wat a terrific performance in today's epi πŸ˜› So happy to see our old Bani back..Its time for celebrations..

.Jigs,Ranveer n Pia..watch out πŸ˜† 😑