Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Lucky_Z thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago
hey guys ..
i think prachi is doing what she is told to do not more nor less .. as her character now requires coldness n stiff emotions πŸ˜• , so its not really prachi's fault its ekta mai's .. as we had witnessed a fab performances by her before πŸ‘ .. so it cant be her acting .. its her character 😑 ..
but am a bit optimistic about whats going on now , i think bani's behaviour at this point of time will lead to an awesome conclusion πŸ˜ƒ 😳 ..
lonely14 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ishli

Im happy...tht  Jai is in pains..πŸ˜†Lol..Im not a sadist..But he deserves wat hez going thru...Ther was a time he made Bani's life a hell😑

hey he doesn't deserve to be in pain. and i think Bani totally deserved it in the beginning well then again the PR raaz wasn't out by then but still. The only bad thing Jai did to Bani was demolish her house but hey wasn't he going to rebuild it so itz all good. I mean i know you guyz are going to disagree but thatz what i feel. how would you feel if you were left at the altar without the future spouse and end up marrying the sibling? i for one would not tolerate it. Especially when itz supposedly a love marriage. But whatever Bani is doing to him isn't right what is his mistake? it was an accident for god's sake. He didn't do it purposely. The only reason he didn't tell her the PR raaz was so that he doesn't hurt her (but hey itz not his fault his brain wasn't working at that time) but yeah i dont' see any fault in Jai. i am sorry to say that but whatever Bani is doing is just wrong.

But yeah prachi did look really cute in the astitva awards. She dances well too.  I loved her she looked so adorable. Prachi is an amazing actress. i am sure once she is back in the walia mansion i'll start liking her more. lol.

~Unforgettable~ thumbnail

Originally posted by: lonely14

hey he doesn't deserve to be in pain. and i think Bani totally deserved it in the beginning well then again the PR raaz wasn't out by then but still. The only bad thing Jai did to Bani was demolish her house but hey wasn't he going to rebuild it so itz all good. I mean i know you guyz are going to disagree but thatz what i feel. how would you feel if you were left at the altar without the future spouse and end up marrying the sibling? i for one would not tolerate it. Especially when itz supposedly a love marriage. But whatever Bani is doing to him isn't right what is his mistake? it was an accident for god's sake. He didn't do it purposely. The only reason he didn't tell her the PR raaz was so that he doesn't hurt her (but hey itz not his fault his brain wasn't working at that time) but yeah i dont' see any fault in Jai. i am sorry to say that but whatever Bani is doing is just wrong.

But yeah prachi did look really cute in the astitva awards. She dances well too. I loved her she looked so adorable. Prachi is an amazing actress. i am sure once she is back in the walia mansion i'll start liking her more. lol.

you wrote too much so i decided to read it later πŸ˜†
lonely14 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ~Unforgettable~

you wrote too much so i decided to read it later πŸ˜†

lol it wasn't that much.

TiaMaria93 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
hmmmmm..prachi..prachi.. i fell in love with her when i watched kasamh se for the first time.. she truly is an amazing character! she is sweet and innocent anf funloving and everything a person shud be!! se's really not like teenagers now a days adn i can relate to her in that area...she's a rell kool kid though.. i loved her performance on zee astitva!! i watched it 500 times..and i jus luv this gurl!! hehehe she looked like she was having a great time being herself and being freed up a bit! she looked cute in that outfit..she looks cute in everythin but hott in saris! umm...what else.... does anyone luv her as much as i do? (not weird i wanna be ur gf prach way of luv..jus admiration for her) she sure has a bright future in acting and i wish her all the best!!!!! does anyone hav her email addy?
sweetu144 thumbnail
πŸ‘ Good idea to open this!
Ok well i would like to say that i am a DIE-HARD fan of Prachi(ji), she is an amazing actress. I admire her for acheaving so much at such a young age.
what more her and Ram(ji) share an amazing chemistry on screan-full credit goes to their comfort level and the good raport they share with one another off screan!
Ah well..just thought i'd say she is an amazing actress who has acheaved so much at such a young age...hats off to you prachi(ji) πŸ‘
she is one of my faveourite actresses along with preity...ah well..just what i think.

Awesome idea once again!

Luv
Sweetu.
sweetu144 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Lucky_Z

hey guys ..
i think prachi is doing what she is told to do not more nor less .. as her character now requires coldness n stiff emotions πŸ˜• , so its not really prachi's fault its ekta mai's .. as we had witnessed a fab performances by her before πŸ‘ .. so it cant be her acting .. its her character 😑 ..
but am a bit optimistic about whats going on now , i think bani's behaviour at this point of time will lead to an awesome conclusion πŸ˜ƒ 😳 ..

Yes i completly agree with you. I think that maybe Bani's character requires Prachi(ji) to act the way she is.
Chalo...lets just wait and watch to see....how Bani and Jai get back         together....which i hope is soon.

Luv
sweetu.
*Reemz* thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
How can you guys get confused b/ween Prachi and the CHARACTER Bani? As of now she has to show cold and icy emotions because Bani has never been the one to lash out at anyone, in fact she keeps it to herself.

I am fed up of this Jai(Ram) worshipping!! He is twice the age of Prachi so obviously he will have knowledge of range of emotions. Prachi is 17 for goodness sake yet many times she has overshadowed Ram/Jai!!

I LOVE YOU PRACHI(BANI)...I AM YOUR BIGGEST FAN!!! 😳
Tazmanian_Devil thumbnail

Originally posted by: sweetu144

Yes i completly agree with you. I think that maybe Bani's character requires Prachi(ji) to act the way she is.
Chalo...lets just wait and watch to see....how Bani and Jai get back         together....which i hope is soon.

Luv
sweetu.

yep totally agree with you!!

we know what coming, u know bani is doing this to save jai's property and all that but most viwers don't. Not everyone has khabris to give them insider info! Bani is been really stoic and cold so that the views start doubting her sincerity and so when everything is disclosed all the veiwers start kicking themselves for ever dobting her.

The way the show is being shown from jais persepective right now is losing all the symapthy the veiwers have for bani because we all seeing only jai's pain!!

I not gonna doubt prachi's acting skill, we have seen some fab performances so we do know she can act really well. Im sure the script requires her to be ice queen like right now

Tazmanian_Devil thumbnail

Originally posted by: *Reemz*

How can you guys get confused b/ween Prachi and the CHARACTER Bani? As of now she has to show cold and icy emotions because Bani has never been the one to lash out at anyone, in fact she keeps it to herself.

I am fed up of this Jai(Ram) worshipping!! He is twice the age of Prachi so obviously he will have knowledge of range of emotions. Prachi is 17 for goodness sake yet many times she has overshadowed Ram/Jai!!

I LOVE YOU PRACHI(BANI)...I AM YOUR BIGGEST FAN!!! 😳

I know prachi is a fab actress and congrats to her for acting with a seasoned actor like ram and still shining despite her inexperience!!

Prachi is doing to good for her 17 years, she can only get better!!!