Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vgedin thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 10 years ago
Hey greenteaholic, thats a nice picture of Edward Cullen on your display pic πŸ˜›  

Lavanya.. I like OS-es from her perspective. Maybe because she is so real with all her flaws, not above envy or a bit of selfishness. Nice.. 
Edited by vgedin - 10 years ago
-MIMOSA- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Wow...I see some piece of genius done here...πŸ‘...
Simply superb and impressive...where were you and why didn't I see you earlier...
Reading the story in your words literally makes this STAR-CROSSED...

and yes to say something about this story is beyond my vocabulary limitations... I can only wonder...πŸ‘
meera30 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 7
The thing about love is that in the throes of its deepest trench, you cannot but imagine that is where you belong. But the truth is there is no real concept of belonging - there is compatibility and a lot of hard work but larger than that is an inexplicable bond between some people. That is what exists between Arnav and Khushi and that is what keeps that shimmering mirage between Arnav and Lavanya. 

Strangely, the only track that sort of came close to being done well on the show was Lavanya's transformation and eventual exit - graceful and heartbreaking. Who would've thought it was the same woman you wanted to slap in the first few episodes.

As always you write thoughts with much desired poignance - and yet there humourous helplessness lacing it all. Beautiful.
greenteaholic thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Shruti21

i am so glad finally i am here and the first post itlsef says i will definately few things over here..
thank you for writing and sharing your story over here..

Thank you for your words :-)
StripePurple thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
This one left me with questions. Why the comparison to a dying star with reference to Lavanya and Arnav? Didn't quite catch that, sorry. 

I actually was never too fond of Lavanya the character. She had her moments, her graceful exit being the most memorable one, but by and far she was very sketchy in the show. Your chapter reminded me of that scene where Khushi calls Arnav 'character-dheela', and Lavanya walks in on them while they are having it out. First time they showed her awareness of something tangible between these two.

It still bugs me that we never had any background on the Arnav-Lavanya relationship, and it was only after Khushi arrived that L was shown to be understanding Arnav to some extent. Probably the reason of my discomfort whenever Lavanya is given her voice. What was it like before Khushi?
Edited by StripePurple - 10 years ago
Scarboroughfair thumbnail
I feel that odd sting whenever I read about Lavanya, I do associate her with negative feelings.She does claim to know Arnav but I doubt that.  However Arnav and Khushi, as seen from her perspective, leave me with a contented sigh. 
Beautifully written as always. πŸ˜Š
Edited by ScarbroughFair - 10 years ago
greenteaholic thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shruti21

-oh you started with a very impressive n simple line..loved it..πŸ‘πŸΌ

aman and anjali are married?? i so wanted this to happen in show..

description of khushi right?? beautifully written..

oh my god, i don't have words to say over this...that was the first hug of arshi which we craved since ages..

oh hell how i missed this- why i missed this..
this chapter reminded me of IPK every single word took me to old memories.. you have cleverly used few parts of IPK and wrote this brilliant piece... i am super happy after reading this chapter.. loved it very much...😊

Thanks for the pictures and your comment. :-)

Aman and Anjali aren't married. I generally use 'he' and 'she' when its only Arnav and Khushi. I use names when any other character is spoken about.

Yes, I will be using IPK parts but give a different voice to the characters and after one point will deviate from the story.

Thanks.

greenteaholic thumbnail

Originally posted by: vgedin

Hey greenteaholic, thats a nice picture of Edward Cullen on your display pic πŸ˜›  

Lavanya.. I like OS-es from her perspective. Maybe because she is so real with all her flaws, not above envy or a bit of selfishness. Nice.. 

You break my heart by calling Morpheus Eddy Sparkling Cullen.!!

I like Lavanya too though she wasn't explored the way her character deserved to. Yes, she is as real as a character can get.

Thanks.
greenteaholic thumbnail

Originally posted by: mimosa658

Wow...I see some piece of genius done here...πŸ‘...

Simply superb and impressive...where were you and why didn't I see you earlier...
Reading the story in your words literally makes this STAR-CROSSED...

and yes to say something about this story is beyond my vocabulary limitations... I can only wonder...πŸ‘

They are indeed star crossed. Its a miracle that they even got together and when they did get together it was never normal or remotely sane.

Thanks..
greenteaholic thumbnail

Originally posted by: meera30

The thing about love is that in the throes of its deepest trench, you cannot but imagine that is where you belong. But the truth is there is no real concept of belonging - there is compatibility and a lot of hard work but larger than that is an inexplicable bond between some people. That is what exists between Arnav and Khushi and that is what keeps that shimmering mirage between Arnav and Lavanya. 

Strangely, the only track that sort of came close to being done well on the show was Lavanya's transformation and eventual exit - graceful and heartbreaking. Who would've thought it was the same woman you wanted to slap in the first few episodes.

As always you write thoughts with much desired poignance - and yet there humourous helplessness lacing it all. Beautiful.

Lavanya is questioning just that - is this inexplicable bond enough even when the two people are fundamentally so different? Objectively Lavanya and Arnav are more alike. Yes, complementing characters should exist but not at absolute combustion. The two simply confront at every junction and it sets of a chain of bad decisions. Lavanya fails in this regard because what she has with Arnav is compatibility . A sense of understanding exists between the two and true, to an extent she seems like a submissive person but that's no different from the self-deprecating-sacrificial bullshit Khushi spews from time to time. This contradiction escapes me [and Lavanya :D].

The woman realized it was a mad house with bi-polar ridden angst-y environment and moved on. Good for her :-)

Sometimes there is just inexplicable attraction and it cannot be rationalized :-)

Thanks.