Mahabharat Written Update 28th October 2013 Pandu's Death

Koeli thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Vashudevaya Namahah!

First of all my apology for this clumsy update. Unfortunately my Word started disfunctioning when i was typing. Thankfully i had my phone beside me so i could take a snap of what i wrote before it got shut off. 

Sorry for the inconvineance caused. Please click on the picture and open it in a new window if the letters are unreadable.

-      Kunti hearing from Nakul about the danger hovering around Pandu's head runs to search his husband and his second wife, sensing something. Pandu and Madri looses their control over each other and consummate which results in Pandu's death due to the curse. Kunti stood spellbound seeing her husband in the death bed.

Direct Link: http://min.us/lsVf57mAlJjzl

if  he cries then his elder brother would be never believe him. From today onwards their elder brother would be like their father.

Satyavati was happy to hear such lovely thought and she blessed him saying to remain like that with each other forver. Vidur embraced all of them ordering them to cry and feeling heavy all clutched each other and cried sadly.

Whole hastinapur was sad hearing about pandu's dimisal.They stopped their work to give condolence to his soul.

Vidur asked Kunti to bord the chariot along with Pandavas while he asks Satyvati to come along.

Satyavati told vidur that it was time for her to leave the rajmahal. She wanted to go into vanprastha. She also confessed that she couldnot keep the tradition an writeous things due to her wants for which she was soley responsible for Kuruvansha's downfall. She announced that she wont be coming along with Kunti and Kuntiputras to hastinapur leaving Vidur spell shocked.

Precap: Shakuni announcing Duryodhan's Yuvraj Pad.  

Edited by appy_indy-KD - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Surish thumbnail
Vr15h thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Strange - so Ambika & Ambalika don't leave w/ Satyavati in this version?

One thing that surprised me - them getting Madri's end more or less right.  Actually, Madri did tell Kunti that she'd not be able to love YBA the way Kunti would love NS (although my gut tells me it wasn't true).  Madri then told Kunti that Kunti had granted all her wishes to date, and asked her for 1 last wish - the right to die w/ Pandu, since she was responsible.  Kunti granted it & Madri died.

I think this will compete w/ Abhimanyu's death for the saddest episode in this serial 
Tanmaya1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Thanks for the Written Update
Manzz thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
😃  Thank You  ðŸ˜ƒ

😃  😃  😃

ðŸ˜ƒ  😃  ðŸ˜ƒ  Always Good To Go Back In Time ðŸ˜ƒ  😃  😃 

😃 ðŸ˜ƒ ðŸ˜ƒ   ðŸ˜ƒ ðŸ˜ƒ  Going  ðŸ˜ƒ   ðŸ˜ƒ Good 😃   😃   ðŸ˜ƒ

fatssrilanka thumbnail
Thanks for the lovely update.
Koeli thumbnail
thank you guys

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

oceanbreeze11,  ruffledfeathers,  ***Anu***,  _Devna_,  canapoem,  Manzz,  mnx12,  -Khush-,  sigridSaiS,  rashvin,  fatssrilanka,  Surish,  SilverFairy,  JanakiRaghunath,  navya19