AreYaar thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
LOL is Sanjay trying reverse psychology on Shruti?๐Ÿ˜†  He was deliberately being generally aloof with her today...Shruti for her part was actually trying to be more civil and normal with him...but this time Sanjay didn't seem in the mood for it๐Ÿ˜†...

She tried to thank him for letting her go see Ami at the school...but he brushed past her...then later on she wanted to talk to him about Ami again but he was being generally dismissive with her and treating her like an acquaintance...all professional talks today only...lol like she really is just his assistant and nothing else๐Ÿ˜†

Maybe he's thinking "I showed so much concern and apnapan and she pushed me away...so I'm not going to bother showing it for now...aakhir meri bhi toh self-respect hai"๐Ÿ˜†

Precap seems like the team in the office is going to celebrate somewhere and Shruti says she isn't coming...to which Sanjay says ok your wish...and it seems like Shruti isn't too happy about the fact that Sanjay didn't INSIST that she come๐Ÿ˜†

Looks like Shruti is missing Sanjay...her friend, her confidante...and is confused about why she feels so bad when he ignores her๐Ÿ˜†

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Vickat_4evr thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Thoda sa pyar hua hai thoda hai baki ๐Ÿ˜‰ .
Momrin thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Ignore treatment is the best treatment in love..go sanjay go..
spidie thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Was a fillerish kind of epi today. Save for SS scenes and Sanjays dads one liners and jabs.If Ami & him ever becomes a team it will be a deadly combo๐Ÿ˜† Fridays epi was so good even though nothing substantial hapenned. We got to know Sanjays fav is also bhindi.Lol.
The tables seems to have turned and how!!! Sanjay must have used his logic  to deal with Shruti๐Ÿ˜†
After the confession he has taken a tactical retreat. Its so good that he is not challenging or forcing her  in any ways. Giving her the required space and time to retrospect her own feelings.

Precap seems to be interesting.Sanjays indifference might just make Shruti change her decision ๐Ÿ˜† 
AreYaar thumbnail

Originally posted by: spidie

Was a fillerish kind of epi today. Save for SS scenes and Sanjays dads one liners and jabs.If Ami & him ever becomes a team it will be a deadly combo๐Ÿ˜† Fridays epi was so good even though nothing substantial hapenned. We got to know Sanjays fav is also bhindi.Lol.

The tables seems to have turned and how!!! Sanjay must have used his logic  to deal with Shruti๐Ÿ˜†
After the confession he has taken a tactical retreat. Its so good that he is not challenging or forcing her  in any ways. Giving her the required space and time to retrospect her own feelings.

Precap seems to be interesting.Sanjays indifference might just make Shruti change her decision ๐Ÿ˜† 

The Sanjay and his family bits feel filler-ish...I'm not sure how I feel about this expansion of story on Sanjay's side of the family...his sister seems dumb and annoying too...sach what a khandaan he has ...but looks like Sanjay was always an advocate of love marriages only๐Ÿ˜†

Friday's epi was alright...that one was also sort of a basis building one barring the Sanjay-Shruti scene where he gives her a logical reason for coming back to work...I thought today was more interesting cuz of Shruti's reactions...lol...

Tactical retreat it is indeed...I would like it if Sanjay also expressed his hurt to Shruti regarding all she said to him whenever they get around to talking things out...but right now the fact that Shruti is so upset that Sanjay is being indifferent to her is very telling๐Ÿ˜†

Also her confidence in telling Ami that Sanjay won't marry any other girl...lol...subconsciously she realizes the genuineness of his feelings...that this is no passing fancy.
Krithzz thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†   I toh loved Sanjay ka attitude yesterday ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
Sanjay was looking  cute๐Ÿ˜‰
Sruthi is missing her frnd๐Ÿ˜›
 lol..it vl nice to c Sruthi telling I want my frnd back ...
Sanjay is like am always  thr as a frnd  n it was u who abandoned me as a frnd   ๐Ÿ˜‰he shld give back to her ...๐Ÿ˜›
loved Sruthi n Ami ka school scene .. specially to notice that Sruthi is clear cut abt Sanjay ka feelings for her ๐Ÿ˜›

over all yesterday episode was speedy speedy ...

ohh..forgot entry of  Riddi...๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†  ths Riddi   is  bechari types sister ๐Ÿ˜‰

[evn Riddi  naam  is nt gonna leave us ]
Edited by raokrithika - 10 years ago
Swetha-Sai thumbnail
^ Anu .. ๐Ÿค— 
Great post by u dear .. & i agree with all that u have said .. 

Sanjay's attitude & indifference today's Shruti was Bang on! ๐Ÿ˜Ž Loved it .. ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

So .. this track will lead to Shruti realizing her feelings for Sanjay .. 
spidie thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I forgot to mention Ami Shruti scene lol. Kya confidence se Shruti ne kaha ki ladki dhundhna band kar do ๐Ÿ˜† Shruti has atleast understood that Sanjays feeling are genuine.Sanjays sis part I forwarded but as per the spoiler his BIL is good.I really hope they have introduced this track just to move SS story further ๐Ÿ˜•
AreYaar thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Swetha-

^ Anu .. ๐Ÿค— 

Great post by u dear .. & i agree with all that u have said .. 

Sanjay's attitude & indifference today's Shruti was Bang on! ๐Ÿ˜Ž Loved it .. ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

So .. this track will lead to Shruti realizing her feelings for Sanjay .. 

Thanks, Swetha!

I'm liking Sonal's writing on this front...a slightly different way of making the woman realize her feelings...Sanjay-Shruti's history of friendship gives a lot of scope for this turn of events...and Gautami's acting brings it all out so wonderfully๐Ÿ‘...from Shruti's confusion to her subconscious feelings which she isn't being able to sort through...right now it's a jumble of friendship, love, concern, anger, confusion in her mind...Really big props to the actors for making so much of this believable for us as an audience.
AreYaar thumbnail

Originally posted by: spidie

I forgot to mention Ami Shruti scene lol. Kya confidence se Shruti ne kaha ki ladki dhundhna band kar do ๐Ÿ˜† Shruti has atleast understood that Sanjays feeling are genuine.Sanjays sis part I forwarded but as per the spoiler his BIL is good.I really hope they have introduced this track just to move SS story further ๐Ÿ˜•

I think they are adding more characters in to fill airtime๐Ÿ˜†...something to fill in the time b/w SS scenes and Ami's school scenes๐Ÿ˜†

And maybe they are building up to the high point of this 15 day deadline drama that is going to approach soon.

Yes, the BIL seems like a good guy and Sanjay supports him over his sister...let's see what they show...I gotta say Manav's classiness as an actor shines through in all scenes๐Ÿ‘