AreYaar thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Hello,

Finally got around to making a VM on these two...hard to figure out a song for them but I felt this one worked :-)

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PuHrHmjoq1w[/YOUTUBE]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PuHrHmjoq1w

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x16j2p7_ss-vm-raabta_news

Enjoy :-)

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Swetha-Sai thumbnail
^ Lovely SS VM by u, Anu .. πŸ‘ Raabta song suits them perfectly .. 
pc_pals thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Lovely VM Anu πŸ˜ƒ 
I too think this song suits them much better instead of that 'Tum hi ho' πŸ˜‰ 
AreYaar thumbnail

Originally posted by: pc_pals

Lovely VM Anu πŸ˜ƒ 

I too think this song suits them much better instead of that 'Tum hi ho' πŸ˜‰ 

Thanks, Pals!
without-fathom thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Haven't even seen all the scenes yet, and I was trying to avoid it till then - alas. This is beautiful, Nurey πŸ˜³ πŸ˜ƒ Just like the story these two make... The understated but tangibly prevalent authenticity of a bond between them... Raabta is really the word! 

Also, the moment I read your note, I realized it - they do make song selection veryyy hard, these two! But remember there was this instrumental someone once used for a GK vid? It was from a south Indian movie, notebook... Can you make a Sanjay-Shruti VM on that? I think it would be lovely  

*edit*

Ohhh, this one! And you vid GK using this music!!! I still have a feeling someone else did too... or is it just in my head? Anyway, this music, I'm talking about... 

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nGepDfOUa5k[/YOUTUBE]
Edited by without-fathom - 10 years ago
AreYaar thumbnail

Originally posted by: without-fathom

Haven't even seen all the scenes yet, and I was trying to avoid it till then - alas. This is beautiful, Nurey πŸ˜³ πŸ˜ƒ Just like the story these two make... The understated but tangibly prevalent authenticity of a bond between them... Raabta is really the word! 

Also, the moment I read your note, I realized it - they do make song selection veryyy hard, these two! But remember there was this instrumental someone once used for a GK vid? It was from a south Indian movie, notebook... Can you make a Sanjay-Shruti VM on that? I think it would be lovely  

*edit*

Ohhh, this one! And you vid GK using this music!!! I still have a feeling someone else did too... or is it just in my head? Anyway, this music, I'm talking about... 

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nGepDfOUa5k[/YOUTUBE]

Aww thank you, Jazzay!  My inspiration was your Raabta instrumental VM on MM btwπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

I see you're using the confession gifs...Dude, you better post your take on that scene...make a post! Make a post!

Ahhh this instrumental...Kya yaad dilaa diyaa *sighhh*...I LOVE this piece of music SO much...yeah I actually got it from someone else's GK vid...I forgot the person''s name but that one's on YT too...only difference is that my VM used the music on a loop twiceπŸ˜†

Ok how about this...I use this music to vid SS and you make a post...a LONGGG one with all your thoughts on the TURN of events vis a vis realization and confession...do we have a deal?πŸ˜›
AreYaar thumbnail

Originally posted by: without-fathom

Also, the moment I read your note, I realized it - they do make song selection veryyy hard, these two!

P.S. I have to add here...I realized that the BEST ones always do make song selection very hard, don't they?πŸ˜†...DN and GK are prime examples that come to my mindπŸ˜†...especially DN I found SO damn hard to find songs for...lol...the stories that don't fit into easy SLOTS...that's their beauty...even if it's frustrating vidding wiseπŸ˜†

And now you've sent me into heavy GK nostalgia mode over this vid *sigh*...Even watching 10 seconds of some scene of theirs makes me miss them so much...what a story.
without-fathom thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: AreYaar

\
Aww thank you, Jazzay!  My inspiration was your Raabta instrumental VM on MM btwπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

I see you're using the confession gifs...Dude, you better post your take on that scene...make a post! Make a post!

Ahhh this instrumental...Kya yaad dilaa diyaa *sighhh*...I LOVE this piece of music SO much...yeah I actually got it from someone else's GK vid...I forgot the person''s name but that one's on YT too...only difference is that my VM used the music on a loop twiceπŸ˜†

Ok how about this...I use this music to vid SS and you make a post...a LONGGG one with all your thoughts on the TURN of events vis a vis realization and confession...do we have a deal?πŸ˜›

I'm not going to get into the infinite loop that is the making of posts of IF, because I know myself for the worst and I still want to get that Ph.D. πŸ˜† But a longgg PM is in your dabba now. Can we consider it deal (negotiated)?! πŸ˜Ž 

I thought about MM, when I saw this VM too πŸ˜† Inevitable! And I ABSO-FREAKING-LUTELY agree about music being the harder to fit, for the better, and the best of them lot. Sometimes, there are just... lines, that fit, but the whole song doesn't... or the vibe of it, or its music doesn't - but they're DEFINITELY not obliged by the common music. I suppose it makes a statement not just on how authentic these couples are, somewhere in their making, but also on how general desi music is generic, and easy, and convenient, than being... deeper? Not that there isn't any... but generally speaking, it's the easy fitting, easy pleasing, sort of brand. Of course it doesn't fit the likes of GK and DN!  
_Procrastinator thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
This is one of my fave song and YAYY finally someone made a VM on SS πŸ˜ƒ
Scene selection is so apt. & I have it on repeat πŸ˜‰

LOVED IT β€οΈ