tootiefrootie11 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago
How many thought I'd say the show?! 😆 It is actually you all and this forum that is addictive! I have been silently reading posts these past days and loving some of the posts and witty comments! Hope it's ok to make this post!
I started watching the show for comedy purposes and to see how much nautanki would result and wasn't disappointed but reading all the commentary and observations here is making it real fun!
I see that most seem to be rooting for Karan?! I am too, although given Mallika's capacity to make some really dodgy decisions, am not that confident anymore that this will be the choice!!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

1026586 thumbnail
If she chooses someone else other than Karan then atleast I can console myself saying she spared his life 
sanaasr thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I am not rooting for Karan lol He may be a nice guy but not the right match for Mallika. He is trying too hard to maintain his perfect image!  I want to see the real Karan, not the prefect image of Karan all the time! Right now this guy is just boring!

I am rooting for Bivas - he is the only guy who is not trying hard to impress and he is normal for a change. Vinay is also real and normal..I like him too. Rooting for Vinay and Bivas..

Anyway I think in the end she will not pick anyone. Even if she picks someone it won't be a lasting relationship. None of these guys will work in her real world. This show is just for entertainment and it is entertaining lol
...Jes... thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
well i hope my name is too in ur list! 🤣
And i wld be happy if she spares Karan.. bechare ki zindagi ki sawal hai..& also he may take only the money! ;)

PS: i m too much addicted to the show 🤣
Edited by ...Jes... - 10 years ago
lol m addicted too...only for the nautanki...
personally i don't like anyone of them..as they all are faking it...and so as mallika. i just watch it for all the silliness it can provide me in an hour😆
rose.three thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: ccolkat

How many thought I'd say the show?! 😆 It is actually you all and this forum that is addictive! I have been silently reading posts these past days and loving some of the posts and witty comments! Hope it's ok to make this post!

I started watching the show for comedy purposes and to see how much nautanki would result and wasn't disappointed but reading all the commentary and observations here is making it real fun!
I see that most seem to be rooting for Karan?! I am too, although given Mallika's capacity to make some really dodgy decisions, am not that confident anymore that this will be the choice!!

omg ...same pinch ..😆
i was also thinking to post d same like u ..😆

this show is really gng crazy...fun to watch those overacting ppl n their nautanki behaviours ðŸ˜†..
mazaa aaraaa..😆

Originally posted by: Black_Cat_

lol m addicted too...only for the nautanki...

personally i don't like anyone of them..as they all are faking it...and so as mallika. i just watch it for all the silliness it can provide me in an hour😆

that"s the reason.Now i understand why   is so ... all the time.Very Funny.Very Funny😆
Edited by rihan0007 - 10 years ago
Chits1 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
She likes rapisit sort of guy,so Vijay may be her final choice 
tootiefrootie11 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Thank you all for your very funny replies:). I wanted to reply individually but am from my phone which makes is a nightmare so doing a global reply. Yes I see we are all in it for the nautanki and seriously yesterday's epi was making me seethe. Don't know why but her overt flirtiness with that pool thing was seriously yuck! And lol at the reference to Vijay as a rapist type- rofl! When I said I hope Karan wins I totally recognise that he's in it for promoting his career too but still want him to win and get the money but have doubts about madam's ability to not choose the worst one of the lot!
Oh and Jes and Black Cat- your posts and comments particularly make me smile:)

Originally posted by: Chits1

She likes rapisit sort of guy,so Vijay may be her final choice 

welcome bck dear where were u since past few days forum is never the same without u ðŸ˜›