Monday - My Way.. An OS on how I want today's episode to be.. - Page 2

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

IAmNotActive thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Thanks everyone for liking my second attempt.. I will come back in a while to reply individually..

vironikajain thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Awesome one Geetha..
Ram's thought about Priya..how he was worried for her health but same time wanted to bring her self confidence back..his eagerness to meet his love, ready karne wala scene, MS nd sindoor wala scene (which we badly want in show too) nd last scene of doing pooja nd having food..too good..loved all of them..
The way Ram handled Pari nd Naina..dailogues nd emotions in that scene..re amazing penned down..very neatly nd sensibly..
Thank u for this OS..Edited by vironikajain - 10 years ago
leena04 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
it was just brilleant pieace of writing... really awesome just can't get enough of reading it too gud wish to get some more from u in future... how Ram made Pari & Naina was just best way CV's could ever use... but i know they won't so use to ask from them anyway RaYa's moments were the best of all just can't get enough of them jitna dekhun utna hi kam lagta hai... TFS...
IAmNotActive thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: anupam_dil

kaash serial mei aisa ho...

We all wish that @anupam_dil
IAmNotActive thumbnail
@Mini1991, @lpsakshi, @name2saakshi, @krunalidivecha, @Dsudipa
Thank you very much.. Glad you all enjoyed it..
IAmNotActive thumbnail

Originally posted by: sandhyasn

nice OS

I like how he handle the kids and I wish something like this to be shown but, I am in much hope. I don't think Ram is sensible in doing all this.
loved it😊

Agreed.. As we have already seen, none of this shown except the dinner at terrace..
vironikajain thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Geetha ur dinner at terrace wala scene came in today's epi..
Good prediction..keep doing it 😉
IAmNotActive thumbnail

Originally posted by: peeyara

i liked the way Ram handled pari n naina and made them understood the circumstances😊

i hope show mai bhi aisa ho😊
it was lovely ðŸ˜Š

Glad you liked my imagination.
Hope, they show Ram having a talk with Naina tomorrow..
IAmNotActive thumbnail

Originally posted by: vironikajain

Awesome one Geetha..
Ram's thought about Priya..how he was worried for her health but same time wanted to bring her self confidence back..his eagerness to meet his love, ready karne wala scene, MS nd sindoor wala scene (which we badly want in show too) nd last scene of doing pooja nd having food..too good..loved all of them..
The way Ram handled Pari nd Naina..dailogues nd emotions in that scene..re amazing penned down..very neatly nd sensibly..
Thank u for this OS..

Thanks Vironika  Yes, I want them to show the depth of Ram's love & care doe Priya as well his intelligence as man in underrstanding the kids.. 

I guess, such things exist only in my imagination.. 
IAmNotActive thumbnail

Originally posted by: leena04

it was just brilleant pieace of writing... really awesome just can't get enough of reading it too gud wish to get some more from u in future... how Ram made Pari & Naina was just best way CV's could ever use... but i know they won't so use to ask from them anyway RaYa's moments were the best of all just can't get enough of them jitna dekhun utna hi kam lagta hai... TFS...

Thank you Lena.. I will try to write more in future. I am really it goes at creative writing.. Lets see whether i continue to get enthusiasm to write..