Imam Siddique to enter Bigg Boss 7

-Rocky- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Imam Siddique to enter Bigg Boss 7

Bigg Boss 6 contestant Imam Siddique, who was one of the most controversial inmates, is all set to enter the house of Bigg Boss 7, close to the finale. 

While talks are on with the producers of the reality show, Imam refrained from commenting. But a source close to the fashion stylist, revealed, "Yes, Imam is supposed to enter the show, in its final weeks. While none of it has been signed on the papers, Imam has been approached, and he is also keen to show his antiques inside the Bigg Boss house again."

Imam added, "None of it is confirmed yet, but if I get a chance, why won't I go? I was one of the best performers last year, and it is a shame that I did not win. I would love to go back and create more dhamaka in the house if I can go."

Imam, who entered last season's Bigg Boss, was thrown out of the house because of misbehaving with fellow contestant Nirahua. He later re-entered after apologising, and was constantly in the news for his alleged fall out with Sapna Bhavnani.

Last year's Imam Siddique to enter Bigg Boss 7?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Rocky- thumbnail
I thought there are lots of fans of Imam here, but it sees like no one is excited about his entry in Bigg Boss.
shubhajp thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I am not an Imam fan but this year i pray that BB send him inside the house. I can't wait to see everyone forgeting about their bullying, downsizing , cheap fake faces and try to face the scathing Imam. I am waiting with my popcorn tub ready. Thugh i am happy that if Imam is entering , then he is entering after Asif is gone as i wouldn't want him to be further more targeted..Edited by shubhajp - 10 years ago
stunninstar thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
i wanna see imam bullying kushal..!! Kushal will be killed hands down if he is against Imam.. he is not Tanisha or Asif or ANdy or Vivek..!! hahha..!
-Rocky- thumbnail

Originally posted by: shubhajp

I am not an Imam fan but this year i pray that BB send him inside the house. I can't wait to see everyone forgeting about their bullying, downsizing , cheap fake faces and try to face the scathing Imam. I am waiting with my popcorn tub ready. Thugh i am happy that if Imam is entering , then he is entering after Asif is gone as i wouldn't want him to be further more targeted..

Imam's entry will add the much needed spice to the show for sure as all the housemates are aware of his antics, it will be nice to see how they tackle him.
myths_vaz thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Oh how I wish Imam comes n takes class to everyone especially armaan. It ll be fun to watch.
hossainn thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Imam should be sent to teach lessons to GoWhor-e, kamiya and Prat. 
love_never_dies thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Wow .. Some one like Imam is needed at the moment.
I want to see Imam Bullying the bullies gang and all will cry out..
They deserve it for bullying Asif and Kushal more becoz he bullied Vivek as well..
Bring it on BB.. Send Imam soon not during last few weeks...
ilovetrashtv thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
It would be awesome if he did but highly doubt that he would. Don't think Salman warmed up to him ðŸ˜†