Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SoPunk thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: _saumya_

@bold: I am just good at laughing so I do not know how to respond to this. But let me try, 😆 ... Ok I agree, I am way too bad in saying sweet nice things 😆 You will learn is all I will say and I will learn is all I hope 🤣

😛😊
SoPunk thumbnail

Don't know if this is true: 

Originally posted by kajalsharma77

i chkd fb... waha likha hain Kushal hit Andy... nd hence Gauhar is crying ??.. is this true ???... can some1 confirm ??

SoPunk thumbnail

Andy Rocked Even Today. He rocks in every mood ðŸ˜†
SoPunk thumbnail

Don't cry Sunny...he I'll be fine even if he goes to Caravan and comes back after 2/3 weeks :) but I'm still expecting that there may be a twist ðŸ˜†
SoPunk thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sunshine797

Agar ghar bhej diya to 😕

Kabhi nehi bhejega...on the basis of contestant's vote alone. He is rather avoiding nominations too. His name isn't there. 

Salman said, this week will be, "Idhar ka maal Udhar-Udhar ka maal Idhar" ðŸ˜† So that was a good lead to understand that some people will be going from here to there. And can you imagine a contestant who is evicted, still staying in house? And taking part in the tasks? This thing has been done basically for the task where the HMs will not be able to react to anything said or done. So that's an ideal situation for the task, last time also imam was with the BB team and the rest of the HMs were on one side. 

At best Andy is going to Caravan and if he comes back quickly, that will be a good break and eye opener for him. Longer might hurt.
I hope this is true 😛 ... He is the life if BB
DiscoDhokla thumbnail
okay! now ders an article saying kushal had fight with andy n apparently he hit him ðŸ˜² kushal needs a reality check! ðŸ˜¡
SoPunk thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nice_n_Naughty

okay! now ders an article saying kushal had fight with andy n apparently he hit him ðŸ˜² kushal needs a reality check! ðŸ˜¡

Where is the article ??
DiscoDhokla thumbnail

Originally posted by: SoPunk

Where is the article ??

sorry article nahi spoiler hai (my bad) from live feed.. here is d link
SoPunk thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nice_n_Naughty

sorry article nahi spoiler hai (my bad) from live feed.. here is d link

Ya saw that, but that's not yet sure. Lets see if they show LF today. LF had been stuck on Caravan for last 7 hours or even more ...😡