ArNaya OS: Kuch Iss Tarah (completed)

Anika_PreRish thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago
Prologue:

Shanaya and Arjun are married since 1 year... Both of them were trying for a child,but,it was unsuccessful.Shanaya is really upset and heartbroken... How will Arjun bring back the smile of his beautiful wife,Shanaya?Edited by zebbie0504 - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Anika_PreRish thumbnail
Flashback:

''Sorry,ACP Rawte... Humne bohut koshish ki par,Shanaya ab kabhi bhi Maa nahi bann payegi...''

''Yeh larki toh banjh hai..banjh... Dukh hota hai Rawte bhau aur Savita Vahini keliye aur khas kar,Arjun keliye...''

''Janti hai,Shan... Maa banne ka sukh iss duniya ka sabse pyaara sukh hota hai... Jab tu Maa banegi,tab samjhegi...''

Flashback ends.

A girl,leaned on the window sil,looking outside,at nothing particular.. She looked pale and emotionless... She was like a blank page now... Only she knows that what she has undergone last 1 month back,that left a life-long scar on her mind.

Arjun and Shanaya were a happily-married couple for the past 1 year,but,someone casted an evil eye on their happiness.Shanaya got to know about the biggest drawback of her Life,she wouldnt be able to conceive a child anymore. Everybody was sad and heartbroken,especially Shanaya... Shanaya felt as if her soul has been taken away... She couldnt bear the fact that she will remain childless,for the whole life. Arjun was also broken,but,he had to remain strong... Strong for his wife,who was drowning into the ocean of sadness,every single day.

Shanaya jerked out from her reverie,when she heard her phone ringing.. It was Simran,Shanaya's childhood friend and her confidante... Simran knew about her friend's condition.. She felt bad for her,but,Simran always stood their as her support.. She also couldnt see her best friend drowning herself in the pool of sadness...

Shanaya answered the call and chatted for a few minutes.After she disconnected the call,she kept her phone aside and was about to lie down,when,Arjun suddenly,came inside and sat besid Arjun... Arjun,forcefully brought up a smile on his face and asked,

''Shan... Chalo,hum aaj ghar pe dinner karenge,woh bhi with your favorite dishes..chalo chalo...''

''Nahi,Jun... Mera mann nahi karaha hai... Please,aap kahi jaiye mat.. Yahaan mere pass rahiye...'' Shanaya spoke,amidst tears.

Arjun felt her throat choke while she was talking to him... He thought to himself, ''Kahi usse woh sab baatein yaad arahi hai...''

Arjun breaks the hug and makes Shanaya stand on the floors.Shanaya was little bit shocked at his behavior.. Arjun pulled Shanaya towards him and played Shanaya's favorite song,Kuch Iss Tarah by Atif Aslam...

Arjun took his Shan into a very tight embrace.. Also,Shanaya hugged Arjun tightly,so that,no-one cam seperate them...

''Kuch iss tarah teri palke,
Meri palko se mila le,
Aasoon tere saare,
Mere gham se chhupale...

Tu har ghari,har waqt,
Mere saath raha hai,
Yeh zism.. Kabhi door,
Kabhi paas raha hai...

Jo gham hai inn mein,
Unhe tu mera bata de,
Kuch iss Taraha teri palkein,
Meri Palko se mila le,
Aansu tere saaye,
Mere gham mein chhupale...

Mujhko tere chehre pe,gham nahi jachta,
Jayaaz nahi lagta,mujhe gham se tera rishta,
Sunn meri guzaarish,isse chehre se hata de,
Sunn meri guzaarish,isse chehre se hata de...

Kuch iss tarah teri palkein,
Meri palko se mila le,
Aansu tere saare,
Mere palko se mila de...''

As they danced in each others' arms',they feel at peace and made Shanaya understand to come out of her sad memories and pain...

Shanaya understood it and promised Arjun that she will be fine.. After that,Arjun lulled Shanaya to sleep and also slept beside her...

The End.
Anika_PreRish thumbnail
Anothr previous OS of mine which was in under-construction mode...

P.s: Shaanu doll,do check it... Wrote for you... Bohut zyada emotional hai...

So...

Keep a box of tissues with yourself.
Moodie-Munchkin thumbnail
Awsumm Zee Doll!! I was literally crying..😭😭 I cant concieve anymore..That if happens comes as a shock to me cuz I Love Kids!!! ❤️❤️ Awww..Jun is sooo sweettt!!! I really luv this song!! Thankkk you lovey...❤️❤️ Love ya Baby!! ❤️❤️
_shadesnature_ thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
aakhirkaar shanaya di ki muraad puri hui 
shanaya and arjun as husband wife 😉
lovely os 👏
unishaz thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
beautiful os.. Love it dear..