Posted: 10 years ago
nice update Romi😳
plz continue soon
abhiya_kapi thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Welcome back romi. πŸ€—  So happy to see you again after so long time. πŸ‘
Now coming back to your story. πŸ˜‰
Its very sad but intense beginning. I'm hoping he is actually not dead, maybe it's misunderstanding or just a dream. Hey I don't want him 2 die. Please continue soon and PM me next part. 😳
.Chashmish. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Awww romi ! Read something of yours after soo long ! Missed reading your writing a lot πŸ€—
It was amazing start to end πŸ‘  Awww there story was sooo cute β€οΈ Abhay loved both piyu  kapoor and piya jaiswal  ! Poor him confused he must have been πŸ˜† And what is this , he dies   U better not give a sad ending which I m pretty sure u won't Wonder what happens , so upd soon   meethi churi  !!! πŸ˜ƒLove ya πŸ€—
BeyondHorizon thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Romi so sorry for the late comment dear  Actually have been on n offline for a while now. Welcome back πŸ€— I donno y u criticise ur writing so much πŸ€” I have always noticed sincerity in ur writing n I mean it  Well am no one to say stop bad mouthing ur updates when I always do that with mine πŸ˜† But I do mean every word of what I say - u r good 😊 Like u said the plot maybe cliched but lets face it - all of us, be it ff writers, or even authors get inspiration from some or the other story thats already been told. I suppose all my works for that matter have been inspired by movies I have seen or stories I have read. So its perfectly all right.

Coming to the TS, I loved Pia's POV πŸ‘ Was written very well. Her awkwardness, her trust issues, and I could understand the fact why chose an anonymous identity in social networking. She is those nerdy types and ususally ppl around her will label her to be the boring kind who consider social networking a waste of time. But they forget that even the nerdy folks like to blend in like the rest of them. I liked the way Abhiya met for the first time 😳 It was defo dreamy and Pia recognised Abhay but Abhay didn't since he didn't know her real identity and neither had he seen her face. Abhay's conflicting emotions were told very well from Pia's POV. Abhay had already started having feelings for this online friend of his and on the other he was meeting this girl who seemed to be a lot like her n he couldn't help but fall for her n then he felt he was cheating on the unknown stranger whom he had first lost his heart to. So I can understand why he had gone numb when Pia had revealed the truth to him. But then I am sure he would have realised that his heart could never fail him for Piyu and Piya were the same 😳 And what is this? 😲 Abhay met with an accident n died? 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭 Ye kya kiya? 😭 But I will wait to know for the next update to get my answers 😊

Lovely TS Romi πŸ˜ƒ Do update soon and hey I am still waiting for Fateful Night and Broken Paradise πŸ˜› When will u update ma'am? πŸ˜‰
rumki34 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
nice job but dont kill Abhay
harinisriram39 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Oh no! Now I am scared to read this further.  Please please no tragedies.  Dont kill Abhay Raichand and dont separate them.
raintrifle thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
didu kuch ulta seedha mat krna  , abhay ko maarna mat πŸ˜­ . there love life  was going so smoothly dont do this now 😭 . continue soon πŸ˜Š and jaldi update .😳.
 p.s.- it is not turning into abhay to forgive his memories right ? and then him ending up with a family who are longing for a child ... πŸ˜•
Edited by withered - 10 years ago