New TS-: Tryst With Destiny :)

Posted: 10 years ago
Hi guys, after a long gap i am back with my little piece of writing. I wanted to write this as a OS only but the story got little bit lengthy than i actually thought it to be so i will divide this OS in two or three shots, whatever but i will call it a TSπŸ˜†
Ok so this TS is not a unique one as u may find many stories with the same subject as mine but still give it a try if u want to ofcourse 😊
I haven't written anything since last few month so don't blame me for this crappy and untidy piece of writing. Just go through the first part and let me know if u want to read its second part 😊 Scroll down below plz 😊
INDEX
Chapter 1
Edited by Rmuk - 10 years ago
Chapter-I (Part a): A New Beginning
Piya's Pov
Hotel Sea Garden
Mumbai
Its raining really hard outside now. I seriously didn't expect this unpredictable heavy rain tonight. I mean come on here i am out for my first date ever and this sudden rain had to spoil everything. The rain seems to be like never ending, god i am still sitting all alone inside this hotel since last 30 minutes like a fool. People here have no other business than staring at me like i am some eye candy. I hate the look that few men are giving me. I am feeling really weird as i am sitting here all alone whereas everyone here are sitting with their special someone and moreover i have worn a red short dress which is making me feel highly uncomfortable among these unknown people.
I now really wanna slap myself hard for spending all my savings on this dress. I even don't know whether he would like me in this dress but with those eyes set on me i can say one thing i am not looking that bad which i thought i would look in this dress. I know people might wonder that i am some self obessed person but its true most of the boys of our college have proposed me several times despite of knowing the fact that i would refuse them then and there. I never ever actually fell for any guy and neither i dreamt of prince charming ever in my life. I am a scholarship student and yea i work as a part time waitress in Cafeteria else it would have been impossible for me to carry off my studies and my daily needs in this huge city as i belong to a poverty-stricken family where my dad is the only working person and he just manages to earn Rs 3000 per month. I have two sisters as well, Panchi and Misha and my mom ofcourse.
Anyways enough of my family background now lets get back to my story well i am still waiting for him to come. Yea i know i just now said many things like i never fell for any guy and never dreamt of prince charming too but it was till i met him. He made me realise that prince charming doesn't exist in story books only, he made me realise that yes i can fall for someone too, someone as special as him... you must be wondering who is this 'He' right?
Ok let me clear the confusion his name is Abhay Raichand. Ah i know this name has something in it which can easily grab someone's attention. His name is just as special as him. He is the best thing that could have ever happened in my life. Abhay and I both work at the same cafeteria. His background is also something similiar to that of mine. He also belongs to a middle class family and yea a MBA student but one thing he is not in my college.
Abhay and I met in facebook for the first time. I know it sounds crazy but i fell for him while chatting itself. I mean come on who won't fall for such a gentle and humble guy? He wasn't like any random guy who would ask me for my phone number or my picture. He never tried to flirt with me like guys do. I saw his picture though but he never asked for mine one. We were like this for 1 year or so, i used to live in Dehradun my hometown then.
After that i shifted to mumbai for studies as i got a scholarship in one of the best college here but still we used to chat with each other regularly. I knew he was from Mumbai as he told me this before only but i never thought about meeting him or anything like that. I mean i trusted him but meeting some facebook friend was beyond my imagination. But it is said na no one knows where our destiny will take us and something similiar happened with me too.
After i came to Mumbai I faced lots of financial crisis so as to meet my daily needs i started doing a part time job in Mumbai's most famous cafeteria. Well it was my 3rd day there, i was just serving some random customers as usual and then bang on I saw him for the first time, he was standing just few meters away from me!!!
I can never forget that special moment. God i couldn't believe my own eyes. He was there, just infront of my eyes and guess what he was staring at me unknowingly. I became self conscious and i understood i was gazing at him. I dropped my gaze downwards and he moved inside. My heart was beating in some unknown rhythm. I was feeling some unknown excitement which i can't even describe in few words. I didn't know what to do at that moment, i was in dilemma. Did i really saw him? Was it actually him or someone else? Should i just go and ask him? But what will i ask him? I felt like a totally confused soul then.
My mind was filled with various questions which had no answers at all. I decided to talk to him only after i make sure of him. I turned back and thud i dashed with something hard. I closed my eyes tightly as i knew what was coming in my way, i was about to fall and my head would touch the ground very soon. Time passed by but neither my body touched the ground nor did i feel any sort of pain. I still was scared to open my eyes but suddenly i heard a strong yet gentle manly voice saying to me "You can open your eyes, you are safe."
That manly voice was totally new for me but i felt secured as soon as i heard it, i don't know why though.I slowly slowly opened my eye lids and god my eyes directly met with the pair of deep blue eyes who were staring at me intensly!!! oh my god i can never forget those eyes. I have never seen such a beautiful pair of eyes in my life. They were just perfect. I was unable to shift my gaze from those pair of blue eyes but suddenly i heard some whispers coming from somewhere. I got aware of my surrounding now, god i was at someone else's arms and i am staring at him, don't know what people must be wondering about me. I shifted away my gaze from those blue piercing eyes but my eyes got strucked as soon as i saw the whole face of my saviour. O god i was presently in the arms of Abhay, my dream man and my first love Abhay Raichand!!!!
I always fell for his caring and gentle nature but i never ever actually noticed how handsome he was. His sharp chisled features, fair skin tone and that hard rock solid body was enough to take away any girl's heart in the first sight itself. Any girl's heart?? Well i felt a pang of jealousy with the thought of any other girl with him and i knew very well why i felt so, ofcourse it was because i was in love with him!!!
"ermmm... are u alright??" Abhay asked me in somewhat uncomfortable tone reminding me of my surroundings again. This time i didn't waste a single second by staring at him. I straightened myself and he slowly took away his arms from my waist.God i never wanted him to take away his arms, yea i know i sounded like those despo bimbo's then but it was not my fault he was just making me insane.
"Mam are u alright?" again the same manly voice interrupted my thoughts and yea trust me i was feeling like a idiot then. My cheeks turned a little shade of red and i just managed to give a single nod indicating i was fine. He was still looking at me with that same intense gaze, i was feeling so embarrased.
Suddenly he dropped his gaze as if he sensed my discomfort and i felt more respect for him. I for once thought to leave from there without uttering a single word but then realised that no it would look really ungrateful. I gathered all my courage and in a small voice whispered "ummm... thank you."
He was quiet still. I understood that may be he was feeling the same thing as me, i gave one last look towards him and left from there.
So this is how our first meeting was like.Days passed by and we started becoming close friends though he still didn't knew that i was his online best friend piyu. We were carrying out our regular online chats still and the weirdest thing was that he used to tell me about his new friend who was none other than me. I always felt blood rushing through my cheeks as soon as he mentioned my name as his new friend.
I started falling for him more and more with each passing day and finally one day i decided to tell him the truth.
Plz scroll down for part b
(Part b)
I still remember that day, i was so scared about his reactions.How will he react? Will he accept me as his friend after knowing the whole truth? Will things remain the way they are now or everything will change after he comes to know that Piyu Kapoor was none other than Piya jaiswal aka me!!!
I kept my facebook ID as piyu kapoor because i never wanted my college friends to know that college topper also uses FB just like they do. Anyways so that day we met again and after lots of effort i finally managed to tell him the truth. His face was worth watching that moment when i confessed my feelings for him and told him that Piyu Kapoor and Piya Jaiswal both were the same person. He was shocked and didn't say anything for few minutes.
I thought that may be he was angry with me. The thought of him being angry with me and leaving me made me feel like death would have been a way better than living a life without him.
My heart wrenched in pain and i couldn't hold back my tears anymore. I was about to run away from there but he held my wrist gently. I didn't turn back or look at him, actually didn't had enough courage to face him. He didn't say anything but just hugged me tightly!!!! god that was totally unexpected for me. Abhay hugged me?? Is it a dream or it happened in real?? I really can't explain what i felt then. I could feel that my heartbeats have increased its pace and something inside me was doing somersaulting!!!
I was totally shaken and felt numb. Moments passed by and we remained like that. I badly wished that moment to stop then and there but as we all know time and tidy waits for none, the same rule applied for us too. His cell phone buzzed which brought us back to our reality. We broke the hug and i just stood there gazing downwards as i was unable to meet his gaze now. He kept his one hand on my shoulder and with another he lifted my chin up as if he was urging me to look at him then.
Finally i gave in and looked at his deep blue eyes. I really can't explain what i saw in those eyes then, it was like those eyes spoke some unspoken volume of words. He planted a small kiss on my forehead making my little heart skip few more of its beats. He a big dazzling smile and then he explained me that since the day he met me in the cafeteria he had feelings for me. He started falling for me and everytime he chatted with me he felt a sudden pull towards me. He further explained me how much confused he was when he realised that he had the same kind of feelings for both his online friend and his co. worker; he said he wanted to confess his feelings to me long back but then he stopped because he felt like he would be cheating me as he had the same kind of feeling for another girl too.
I felt really bad after knowing how much it must have been hard for him to fight his feelings and all his confusions were the result of the game i played with me. I felt respect for the man standing infront of me. He just went through so much just coz he didn't wanted to cheat me? and here i was cheating him all this long.
I realised how much selfish i was being then. I was unable to say anything but it was like he understood what i wanted to say. He accepted my silent apology and from that day we together started a new journey of our life!!!
It has been more than 3 months since we are together but it feels like our love keeps growing more and more with each passing day. The thread of our relationship that binds us together keeps on getting stronger with every new day we spend together.
We both meet each other daily in cafeteria but yea never got a chance to go for a date. We still do online chats daily at night and try to spend time with each other whenever we both are free. Abhay is like a bliss in my life. Our relationship is just like a candle and its flame. We both need each other and only we both can complete each other. His presence in my life always makes me feel content and there is nothing more i can ask god for
Ok i guess i should stop now else i will keep talking about him like this forever, but i am really losing my temper now. I mean like seriously i am waiting for him since last 54 minutes and he still haven't shown his face. Everything has to be a limit... but one thing he never does like this ever. He is not this much irresponsible. I hope he is not in any problem. Well I think i should call him once atleast for my own assurance...
(Piya's Pov ends)
Piya took out her cell phone from her purse and dialled Abhay's number.
"The number you are trying to call is unreachable now, please try after sometime" came the same company's recorded voice from the other end again and again which made her feel more and more distraught with each passing second.
She was losing her patience now. It was becoming hard for her to control all the newly formed negative thoughts in her mind. She felt scared just by the mere thought that something bad might have happened to Abhay and that's why he couldn't come here still. She badly hoped that her thoughts were proved wrong and nothing bad had happened to him unknown to the fact that god had planned something else for her!!!
Piya kept on dialling the same number again and again only to get no response at all. Two drops of tears escaped from her eyes unknowingly and she didn't feel the urge to wipe them up as the hands that wipes them up always for her was not with her now.
Suddenly Piya's cell buzzed showing an incoming call from Abhay Raichand's number. Piya's breathed a sigh of relief and with a smile hurriedly picked up the call. She was about to say something but the news that came from the other end wiped away the newly formed smile on her face. She felt like her voice was lost somewhere but the voice of her heart only screamed one thing that whatever she heard was just her illusion and Abhay can't leave her like that... He can't die leaving her all alone!!!

PS-: So here i am ending 1st chapter of this OS. This story is completely based on human beings. Abhay & Piya are human and will stay as human only. And yea there won't be any double role played by anyone as such. I won't rant much abt my crappy writing and boring storyline only would say that if u have read it then plz hit the like button and leave a comment as this two are the only thing that can inspire me to continue this one and my other works as well 😊
Plz ignore the mistakes as typing from cell and that too after so long was really hard for me.
Thanks for reading!!!
Love Abhiya and u all ofcourseπŸ˜ƒ!!!
😊
abhay isnt dead right??you cant kill him like this😭..nice+sad starting😭..i hope its not a sad story..btw welcome back..
2stly Romi I miss u soo much...where r u nowadays...Lovely Os but why u kill Abhay...plzz don't do such anything...continue soonπŸ€—
nice n beautiful start romi...plz go ahead n dnt kill abhay hn...loved pias feelingz . ..
res!
--edited--

Wonderful romi!!!πŸ‘ n What a beautiful OS!πŸ€—
You have written the whole thing so amazingly!!πŸ‘
The concept is new n preety unique!πŸ‘πŸΌ So they came to knw eachother through facebook n are nw deeply in love.😳
abhay is a very warm person here,or better say a thorough gentleman! Bt his character has a kind of mystery! Pia whereas is like anyother normal girl. Sweet n loving!😳
i thouth just the same when i saw him delaying. -that something must have happened!
i hope abhay stays fine though.
Please update soon dear..waiting eagerly. The story is really very nice. I loved it completely.πŸ˜ƒ
p.s. Am so sorry for being late. U know the reason na? plus i forgot else would have unresd long back! I apologize! :(
take care n keep writing dear..hope to see u more here-πŸ€—
Edited by Bleak_House - 10 years ago
U better continue and complete dis, otherwise... 😈 and i'll kill u agar tune mere abhay ko mara to. Ab jaldi updatd diyo. Thax fr pm.
hey this is something new concept 4 me and ch1 is perfect and perfect... now romi bck on earth... tarif sunkar chane ke jahad par chadne ki jarurat nahi hai becz i m hell angry on u 4 not updating ur story now update next part soon are i am getting restless to knw what happen is dis any kind of prank or what... kahi yeh raichand double time to nahi kar raha... jo piya ko chod kar kisi rich gal ke saath bhaag gaya and piya ko kaha diya i am dead...
wow Romi, seeing u after a long time.
The story is really nice but please don give it a sad ending :/