Users

Frequent Posters

goingreen thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: mehr05

nice post! 😊
I really liked today's epi!
Ayaan and Zoya's scenes were very funny...so cute and childish...πŸ˜† i just loved the way Zoya smacked Ayaan's head 🀣 🀣
The drama at the Qureshi's is becoming more and more fun to watch...love the sisters'  bonding

The smacking was really quite funny hahaha I was laughing too. I hope the sisters' bond doesn't break though!!
goingreen thumbnail

Originally posted by: aksasya

I AM REALLY CONFUSED... πŸ˜•

About??
exquisite. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
COMPLETELY AGREE!
Asad was justified today! For the first time I felt Zoya was absolutely wrong in what she did today. Whatever happened to the word 'NO' and she should stop rubbing it in Ayaan's face that whatever is happening is because of the Khan brothers. We all know they made a huge mistake, but honey, you didnt do anything sensible either LOL
I love Ayaan and MaBurt, so cute they are <3
_vineeta_ thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Hi, if he just hung up and dont do anything afterward AGAIN, I will call it trolling AGAIN😑.

Zoya should leave SM fast before she turns into complete Shireen, and then Shireen's "Yeh Lo" and het "Allah Miyan", horrible combo. She is not same Zoya who didnt need scapegoats for her mistakes and actions..

Ayaan is getting better remarks on his report card these days:(, why I feel even after whole thing will die, the reference won't. Zoya will be comparing Asad with him and Ayaan, Humaira with Zoya

Quershi home scenes are pretty fun, lets enjoy while you can, they can make Haseena next Tanveer(annooying) any day. I have no faith in writers, they turn character in breath of second.

Miss-Appy thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
can i just saysomething to u??
I LOVE U FOR BRINGING THIS UPπŸ˜³πŸ‘πŸ€—
AGREE WITH EVERYTHING U SAIDπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘
goingreen thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nicole.

COMPLETELY AGREE!

Asad was justified today! For the first time I felt Zoya was absolutely wrong in what she did today. Whatever happened to the word 'NO' and she should stop rubbing it in Ayaan's face that whatever is happening is because of the Khan brothers. We all know they made a huge mistake, but honey, you didnt do anything sensible either LOL
I love Ayaan and MaBurt, so cute they are <3

Yeah, I mean Asad has been wrong in his own ways and it's been pointed out repeatedly. Now Zoya was clearly being stupid today, so I don't see why Asad shouldn't express his anger. And yeah the self-victimizing by Zoya is super irritating haha one more time she says yeh sab aap dono bhaiyon ke wajeh se hua hai, then I fear the safety of my screen, because I might just try to punch it hmm.
goingreen thumbnail

Originally posted by: _vineeta_

Hi, if he just hung up and dont do anything afterward AGAIN, I will call it trolling AGAIN😑.

Zoya should leave SM fast before she turns into complete Shireen, and then Shireen's "Yeh Lo" and het "Allah Miyan", horrible combo. She is not same Zoya who didnt need scapegoats for her mistakes and actions..

Ayaan is getting better remarks on his report card these days:(, why I feel even after whole thing will die, the reference won't. Zoya will be comparing Asad with him and Ayaan, Humaira with Zoya

Quershi home scenes are pretty fun, lets enjoy while you can, they can make Haseena next Tanveer(annooying) any day. I have no faith in writers, they turn character in breath of second.

Haha I don't see why he should do anything now, since Zoya has made her own decision this time. Let her be then! I really dunno what's going on/what to expect anymore. This is a mess haha.
WaqtZaya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Most Comments (August 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 7
how much i love for this post! πŸ€— 
Before Zoya disconnected Asad's Calls (yet he kept trying) and Now Asad disconnected the call in between (Zoya dint bother to call him after) 

So Yeah VERY MUCH FAIR ASAD πŸ˜† πŸ˜³

Zoya and Asad - Made for each other πŸ€£ 

--Natasha-- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Havent seen the epi...but I can say tat zoya! u desrved tat!

off to see the epi now since u hav praised itt πŸ˜‰
goingreen thumbnail

Originally posted by: MisHumptyDumpty

how much i love for this post! πŸ€— 

Before Zoya disconnected Asad's Calls (yet he kept trying) and Now Asad disconnected the call in between (Zoya dint bother to call him after) 

So Yeah VERY MUCH FAIR ASAD πŸ˜† πŸ˜³

Zoya and Asad - Made for each other πŸ€£ 

Haha I mean yeah, Asad was in the wrong earlier, he deserved the unhappiness/anger that Zoya showered on him. Now she's the one being clearly stupid, so live with getting hung up on girl! Definitely made for each other haha, egos just as big :p