AzraZaidi thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago
awesome i love the story u r awesome
fleurs thumbnail

Chapter  46

Part 1

Arnav petrified at the sight of bringing Khushi again by the pool side & he shuddering when he remembered about the incident hating the whole poolside & he sitting along with her when he witnessed the not-so-happy look; Khushi surged in fear at the thought of the past incident & Arnav calming her down was an awesome commencement of the chappie showcasing the worry that was etching the couple - one gathering strength to let out her heart & the other surged in fear at the sight of the water

I saw a little girl floating, she was holding a boy's hand. She was giggling with her eyes closed and I guess the boy was playing with her fingers singing something like piggy.😊

This scene looks so perfect & cute with a little boy singing & a little girl floating. So Arnav faintly remembers the rhyme ... that's nice. Oh My Gosh, wonder what fell on Arnav that hurt him πŸ˜²  Khushi narrating the incident with deep worry & she so restless as to who the little boy & girl were & why she pictured Arnav at the end of the dream; Arnav scooping her into his lap & composing her  πŸ€— but her curiosity to discover who the boy was   making her more nervous, Arnav calming her & assuring her that it wasn't him  was well structured

Arnav having confirmed that it was one of the incident's that happened in their childhood but he diverting Khushi's mind that it wasn't them so as to pull her out of her worry & guilt; & his face adorning a smile on the thought of he saving his love back then was lovely. "Another question added to Mr. Gupta's bucket" ... oh, no Lord save Mr.Gupta from Arnav's wrath 

On Khushi's repeated queries related to the incident Arnav lieing to cover up but he landing up in another question "How did you get scar bumping on dog? I mean dogs are supposed to be fluffy and soft right?" but he finally trying his best to convince her was awesomely written. On finding it hard to control Arnav assuring her that she never did hurt him but that creating another worry of breaking his trust & his heart beats soothing her down; again Arnav confessing to her that he's there always by her side for her no matter what & that filling her heart with joy washing away all her worry was a fabulous scene πŸ‘πŸΌ

The distance becoming unbearable to the two but both remaining stubborn & finally Arnav initiating from his end with a demand asking her to come to him & that irking her & her strong warning panicking him; then his sweet kisses over whelming her was enjoyable to read πŸ˜ƒ

Arnav planning to switch her thoughts to something else as she was lately pressuring her mind with a lot of their childhood memories ... loved his concern for her. The small encounter at the chopper was cool πŸ˜‰ ... he told her that the pilot can't her & wouldn't see as there was no rear mirror but he did turn while Arnav was advancing to kiss ... oh my poor soul was embarrassed

Arnav irritated as to why the pilot made such drastic turns but he seeing her enjoying like a kid was nice. It's lovely to know that one more of her wish was fulfilled. Arnav has failed to see the happiness & blush adorning Khushi's face when she spoke of the illusionary baby in her tummy

Part 2

A rid on the carousel with Arnav  ... poor guy. Khushi upset when Arnav denied & she refusing to take the ice cream but then she giving up & pleading for one; Arnav's statement angering her & she going on the ride alone & panicking when she failed to see him but surprised when Arnav joined her was a thoroughly enjoyable scene πŸ˜ƒ OMG!!! Arnav bribed the manager. Arnav irked by the girls' giggles, his scream scaring them & Khushi  pacifying them was sweet. Arnav annoyed when he found himself riding a pink horse & that making tears flow down Khushi's eyes causing him to go for another ride to enlighten her mood was so adorable πŸ€—

Sooo are you ready to take me for a ride in your pink horsie as long as I want for the rest of the day until they close down? β€οΈβ€οΈβ€οΈ

Arnav immersed in his thoughts of how Khushi was so lonely in her childhood & kept herself away from enjoying the fests  & carnivals; then he shuddering at the thought of living her life & pulling her close to him while Khushi's heart  was jumping in joy with having fulfilled so many dreams of hers & Arnav genuinely  fulfilling them with a smile was a warm scene

Arshi spending the 5th day together happily enjoying every single moment,  they engrossed in the heavenly beauty of the silver moon & the promise was so ethereal 😊

On waking up Khushi finding herself in his strong embrace & she loving him but she worried for having to leave this place & then she catching sight of the gift & waiting for it to be given by him not wanting to ruin the surprise aspect was lovely ... wonder when Arnav will give it to her. Wow!!! Arnav blushed on hearing how romantic he was πŸ˜ƒ

If you want we can extend our stay but if we stay here for longer we will replace all special moments with daily routine which I am sure you dont wanna do, right?

Deeps ... that was fab. Wow!!! Arnav is also planning to but this house

Thanks for the PM 😊

Edited by fleurs - 10 years ago
pakpearl thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Beautiful update..

Arhi Romance was mind blowing..
I can't decide who does love the other more??
Both of them care for each other so much..
I m loving this story..

Khushi's condition was so weird..
She saw blood on Annav's face..
Oh..She's gonna tell him something he dint know earlier..
Looking forward to the upcoming update..
lalarukh thumbnail
lalarukh thumbnail
lalarukh thumbnail
missing u all friends...
raws thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
i loved the update...wish you too merry xmas and happy new year...i will miss your update badly...love you
nishu_shorna thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
how I missed this place...chatting...and spending hours here...missed u di...and everyone here...
ARSHIANDI thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
unres by me nd kamini on page no 133 πŸ˜ƒ
mwep thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: ARSHIANDI

unres by me nd kamini on page no 133 πŸ˜ƒ

what the apna state likh ke chod diya tune😑
di pls north india visit krna naπŸ˜›