Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

fleurs thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Chapter 41

Part  1

Arnav wants to make everything blissfully special for her & a memorable one for them ... but then why doesn't he want to give place for kids in his life ... he also knows that she would never agree for no kids' after the game they played with Payash where she stated that she wanted 3 kids ...???? 😲 😲 😲

Arnav proceeding further with his sweet tortures regardless of her pleas & on the other hand Khushi feeling helpless with her mehendi clad hands was lovely πŸ˜ƒ

Little Annav & baby Khushi's separation marked by blood bringing back memories of that fateful day when he spotted the scar running across her heart, he understanding the reason behind the flashes that he used to dream of only to be stopped after Khushi's arrival as his wife into her life, he asking her if she knew further about that incident, Khushi feigning as if she had no clue but to be read by Arnav that she was in fact hiding something, Khushi fearing that Arnav may either start blaming her Papa or himself for their separation years back; Arnav reminiscing that day till he ran back to her, kissed her, hugged her & then retreated back engulfed in anger not knowing exactly whom to blame for being pulled away from his Khushi was delicately & beautifully laid down πŸ‘

Loved the part where Khushi tells him "Arnav never fails Khushi" πŸ‘

The disappointment shown in Arnav's words when he stated that she was throwing him to the couch even before they had started their lives, he asking her if the mehendi looking the brightest was a legal affidavit to proof the depth of his love for which she said that it would show how much his mom loves her were amazing πŸ˜ƒ

Arnav's reply to Khushi's question as to how their life would have turned out to be without all their childhood chaos was awesome πŸ˜†

Part  2

Loved Arshi's convos a lot especially when Arnav said "ouch it hurts..."

Arnav engulfed in pain when it struck to him that he missed having his family as a part of all the rituals of his wedding when he witnessed the Haldi ceremony of Akash & it stinging his heart as to why he had to be the biggest loser was an emotional scene  πŸ˜” through which you displayed the fathom of how much he missed the presence of his loved ones in each & every step of his life ... astounding portrayal

Arnav is really adorable ... haldi for them to be celebrated in a memorable manner

Loved it when she asked him to promise her that he will never stop making her fall in love with him more & more everyday for the rest of their lives...she is the sweetest life partner one can get πŸ˜Š ... ... always seeing the light of positiveness in the path of her marriage which deepens their love more & more

Chapter 42

Wonderful update 😊

Arnav not helping an already nerve wreck Akash was fun to read. His playful mode on is enjoyable πŸ˜ƒ

Khushi huffing about Arnav having left her for his second wife, Aman ... πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†... her thoughts are so hilarious ... poor guy he's arranging for the surprise his boss wants to give her but here she's planning to sack him

Not astonished that the day Aman is going to faint will come soon ... how many more of  Arnav's thanks will he be able to take πŸ˜‰

Akash wanting to check if Payal was doing fine but held up amidst rituals shows the real man in him unlike some in reality who desert the woman who gave herself to him ... & Akash taken over by his wedding jitters indicates how much alive his love for Payal is ... Arnav comforting Khushi also while helping Payal not to panic was so adorable of him 😊

Payal trying to cover for her friend & save his surprise for his wife about the astounding breathtaking piece of art he had created for her & Khushi on the other hand feeling sad for Arnav that his efforts to give his friend the best bridal wear wasn't the final choice showed the unfathomable love Arnav has earned in all these years albeit the terrible loss of his loving family

Admired the way Shashi handled the situation knowing that a heated discussion with Arnav would hurt Khushi the most though he was aware that such a situation could not be averted & Arnav's questions cannot be left unanswered

Loved Garima's dialogue Chal, you look fantastic. I have to see your husband's reaction when he sees you. I am going down and taking my best seat. 😊

Both the guys looking in awe at their respective partner drifting to a heaven only known by them was well framed. Arnav smiling at his lover boy attitude was cute 😳

Garima & shashi wondering if it was their daughter being so bold & free when she shouted at Akash to bend to Payal & Shashi telling that it was indeed them who had missed to live such moments of their daughter's life indicated that he understood Arnav's questions in deep & that even it hurts him in his heart ... I've always admired Shashi for the way he analyzes & handles every situation with a calm & clear mind, so Im sure that he will be able to make Arnav understand his doings & also such a father would never be able to steal his daughter's life ... waiting to see how the encounter between both the men holding importance in Khushi's life would go after one week

Khushi & Arnav supporting each other without even the need of the other having to express anything was beautiful. Her parents overwhelmed witnessing their daughter being engulfed in Arnav's love as well as happy to see that Khushi is there in Arnav's life was an amazing scene

Arnav taken back by Payal's request to do the ritual as her brother & he sensing the presence of Anjali at that moment, he overwhelmed to even utter a word showed how much this one gesture meant to him. Khushi telling Arnav to go on with the ritual telling him that he indeed got a chance to give his sister a prince as she had wished for was an emotional scene 😭 ... BRILLIANT Deeps πŸ‘

Arnav proposing to Khushi was fantastic, especially when he said "I promise I will buy you loads of chocolates and ice creams"awww, he's the sweetest 😊 ... both the hearts screaming perfect' when Arnav tied the mangalsutra around Khushi's neck & fluttering in unison which they had missed at their arranged wedding reflected on the universal power of love ❀️❀️❀️
Thanks for the PMs buddy 😊

Edited by fleurs - 10 years ago
mwep thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
res for andi(pagal)
unres

di we both unresd together one post aboveπŸ˜›πŸ˜›
Edited by mwep - 10 years ago
fleurs thumbnail

Chapter 43

Part  1

Pain swirling Khushi on witnessing her father's broken state while Arnav eager to see  how she behaved with her parents showed Arnav's mind that wanted to solve the mystery as to why Khushi & he were separated since childhood. Shashi very emotional & in a vulnerable state while Khushi thanked him for bringing Arnav into her life & he praising her for her selfless & pure self & he stating that he has committed a lot of mistakes & doesn't deserve to be praised while Khushi broken to see him this way & Arnav keenly observing them & calling her to him on seeing her worried form &  Khushi realizing the rift between Arnav & her parents was excellently portrayed πŸ‘ bringing out the emotional turmoil Arshi & the Gupta's were facing 😭

Will you be able to do one last thing for me and I promise I will not ask you anything in my life.

After reading this, I was like no no no Khushi don't say this is the last thing who want. I thought Khushi will ask Arnav for a kid as her last wish but now πŸ˜² ... wonder how Khushi will be able to fulfill that wish of her's to have kids & make a complete family 

Khushi wanting to seek her parents blessing but Arnav's denial causing worry & Shashi understanding the situation & not probing further while Arnav on the other hand angered to a great extent due to Shashi snatching Khushi of her beautiful childhood but he at the same time wondering how could a man who helped his friends son & who loves his daughter cause so much pain to his own daughter & finally it dawning to him that in all this rift it's Khushi who's been hurt was beautifully written throwing light on Arnav's puzzled state

I knew Arnav will definitely fulfill her wish ... so sweet of him to leave behind his anger & come to seek blessings for the sake of Khushi. Keeping my fingers crossed thinking that Arnav will fulfill Khushi's wish of kids no matter what his reasons may be

Shashi's confession of having committed mistakes & he outwardly expressing his happiness that Arnav was the right one for his daughter & he'll protect her no matter what; Khushi pained to see her father in such a state while Arnav enraged on the Gupta's & giving him a time frame of a week's time to explain was amazingly laid down  πŸ‘πŸΌ

A mistake is a mistake whether intentional or unintentional ❀️❀️❀️

Khushi along with her parents was a touching scene. Arnav intently observing the exchange of consolation & he encircled in chaos as to how Shashi did separate her & send her to live in London leaving behind her parents when she needed them the most ... glad that Arnav didn't only solely blame the Gupta's for the separation & he some how felt that even his parents a part of all this mess

Oh! Khushi missed to hear "after we come back". Arnav concernedly telling the Gupta's to leave as well & then he mentally cursing himself for the slip & the Gupta's happy to see this side of Arnav towards them was superb

She didnt cry so much when we got married first time?

Arnav surprised to see her sobbing so much & then he passing her teasing smiles & she angered to not find him consoling & Arnav comforting her throughout the journey was adorable ❀️❀️❀️

Khushi confused to find them at the airport &  she realizing that they were going on a honeymoon drawing the crimson colour on her face was lovely πŸ˜ƒ

Part  2

Khushi awe stuck at Arnav's taste & she elated to be flying in it observing ever little detail of the interiors of the plane & she also amazed by Arnav's attitude to strangers & his soft & sweet side towards her was nice

I thoroughly enjoyed Arnav's display of love, his care, concern & their lovely talks. He holding her close during take off , Arnav trying hard to control his growing desires but Khushi's teasing not helping him & then the angry Khushi on sensing him ignore her followed by their antics was awesome πŸ˜ƒ

Awww Khushi bit him πŸ˜² πŸ˜ƒ  ... ... poor Arnav ... don't mess up with the feisty tigress πŸ˜‰

Arnav a bit embarrassed & shocked on hearing Khushi say that her mother asked him to stop his monstrous acts; & slowly the conversation taking a turn where Khushi expresses her worry of being stuck up in between him & her parents & unable to take a particular side not wanting to hurt anybody was emotional. Arnav is a true gentleman unlike many men who prevent their wives from talking to her parents in case of any problem between them ... my respect for Arnav has grown πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘

Khushi trying to make Arnav stop from probing further into their past history but Arnav hell bent on finding the reason for her snatched childhood & their separation but Khushi's mind engulfed in the fear that Arnav may hate her on discovering the truth & she seeking assurance from him that he'll always love her showcased the fear that Khushi was engulfed it

Chapter 44

Part  1

Arnav squeezing his brain & trying to put two & two together to decipher why Shashi inspite of loving his daughter did act that way & why was she always kept away from him & he smiling the moment Khushi came to him & he teasing her with love threw light on how Arnav didn't want to put her through even an iota of pain & wanted to discover the truth himself

Arnav on witnessing her unusual silence he trying to calm down her nervousness was so sweet of him

Wow!!! Arnav's gift for Khushi  ... a Yacht  with the letter K' engraved on it  ... was splendid  Khushi elated beyond words on seeing his surprise & Arnav contented on witnessing her happy face was lovely πŸ˜ƒ

I dont want anyone to replace the memories we are going to create in it. Whether we use it or not for the second time, it will stay with us for our life.  ❀️❀️❀️

Arnav'a reason for earning so as to flaunt it for her was superb. Khushi observing every little detail of the yacht & she excited on knowing that it's brand new & she amazed at the interiors of every room which looked so elegant & unique from the other  was fab ... it was nice to see Khushi happy & getting so much of love, attention & importance from her hubby. Arnav hell bent on knowing the reason for the pills & she revealing it on not able to withhold the secret any further ... hmmm ... can Khushi ever hide a single matter from her possessive hubby who loves & cares for her so much. ...  the kiss at the end was ☺️☺️☺️

Part  2

Khushi surprised to the core on witnessing the lehenga & over joyed that he had designed it & every stitch was made specially for his love by his own hands & she unable to contain the happiness & kissing him senselessly while Arnav over whelmed on seeing her happy & letting her enjoy & live the moment was  MARVELOUS  πŸ€—

Wow!!! Khushi wants to get dressed her way to impress her man ... lovely. Arnav calming her with a bar of chocolate in the end was so thoughtful

Arshi dressing up while keeping in mind the likes of the other & wanting to impress their partner was awesome. Arnav & Khushi mesmerized on seeing each other & then he carrying her to the top deck, she amazed on viewing it & he trying to calm her nervesnous  was so sweet of him. The diamond anklet was lovely ... splendid idea πŸ˜ƒ

Hmmm ... so Arnav wants to spot his initial on the mehendi by his kisses ... naughty hottie πŸ˜‰

Aphrodite ... lovely

Greek God vs Aphrodite ...

Part  3

Arnav pancking on witnessing her tears & then he comforting her & uttering to her that she was HIS, &  to Khushi's plea "I survived without my parents but I dont think I can live without you. Please never let go of me." ❀️❀️❀️❀️❀️ Arnav's promise to never ever let go off her was so ethereal

Arnav comforting her & soothing her pain & she touched by his love & care & Arnav's convo of how he's changed & his fear of becoming Arnie but her confession of not doing so & how she fell in love with this tough man on the outside with the most tender, caring & loving heart on the inside was  BRILLIANTLY penned down πŸ‘

Cut on the lips & Garima's reaction ... πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

Khushi slapping him the moment when he spoke of death & his apologies & soothing words "That was huge mistake on my part ... No one can separate us, not even ourselves." was so touching

Right from the private jet trip to the yacht to the lehenga to the diamond studded anklet & the special attention, care & most of all the over whelming love that Arnav showered on Khushi was so touching. He making love to her so gently & lovingly taking care of her comfort, want & making her feel like his true soul mate was lovely ❀️❀️❀️ ... he's a gem ⭐️

Thanks for the PMs buddy 😊

ASTHA & LALA I'm sorry for not having appreciated ur writing in detail. The thing is that I can't follow much of Hindi. But I'm sure u'll must have written something beautiful ... hats off to u both buddies πŸ‘πŸΌ

Edited by fleurs - 10 years ago
shubhi15 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Beautiful update...
Loved it
fangurrl thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
res
whoa it was a LOOONG update!
I'm not complaining hun :P
I m in love with this FF more now!
I'm completely awww-ed seeing them so much in love with each other!
Arnav is no less than a Prince and treats his wifey like a Princess!
Khushi is overwhelmed seeing his love for her!
she's one hell of a lucky woman!
I was little taken aback wen khushi lost her sense in pool!
so she was there when Arnav got hurt!
why she was screaming like that?
what happened with Arnav ?
how did he hurt himself?
waiting to read moreEdited by moumita03 - 10 years ago
ammi22 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
wow, u updated. will read first and comment later. love u. Ummmaaah.
stunning.ayesha thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Opps I commented on page 130 πŸ˜•
Edited by aayesha - 10 years ago
beenish248 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
bueatifully written ..
marvelous update di loved it
06Pallavi_Arshi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Yay Di U updated!!!!
I loved the update!!!
Oh dear whats khushi goin on about?
Maybe zats the scar she saw a while ago huh!
Curious!:)
ty for pm
ranogill thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
khushi please do not tell him about his parents...loved the update