Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

fleurs thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Chapter 38

Part  1

Khushi admiring Arnav's one in a million exquisite design in awe & Arnav intently observing every little facial expression of his lady love was excellently laid down πŸ‘πŸΌ  Khushi immersed in worry while Arnav making her let out the worry troubling her along with a bit of teasing involved thereby lightening her mood & turning her worry frowns into crimson blushes  was lovely πŸ˜ƒ

Arnav freaking out on hearing Payal say that her cousins would engage her & her phrase love to kiss blowing him into his possessive mode was awesome πŸ˜ƒ... possessive ASR ... hmmm ... lovely

I enjoyed the secretive convo between the two buddies ... πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

Awww, that's cool Arnav's name being added in the activity list πŸ˜‰

Part  2

The emotional talk between Arnav & Payal was beautifully penned down ... Arnav still treasuring the receipt & he remembering Payal's help till date & thankful to here is one of the qualities that I admire in him πŸ‘... he's truly a gem ... one in a billion. Khushi joining in their convo & correcting Arnav's statement as us' & she narrating her contentment of Payal & Akash's help was a warm scene

Awww, that was so sweet, Khushi talking to the baby & Arnav a minute confused if the baby did really talk πŸ˜ƒ

Arnav shutting off Khushi once she started enquiring about the lehenga followed by their romantic talks was ... ☺️ ☺️ ☺️

Shashi being sarcastic to Arnav & the latter giving it back "I know you are pretty busy in life ... take sometime off your busy retired schedule" ... hmmm ... who can win against the great ASR

Arnav turning restless on reaching the farm house while Khushi trying to recollect the memories associated with this place. Khushi assuring Arnav & at the same time she wanting to enter the house in the rightful manner by placing her right foot; Arnav narrating the happy moments spent with his parents & Anji along with the memories of each little thing placed in the room was so emotional ... hey Deeps could literally feel the emotions with every word  u've written

She used to ask me to get her a romantic Prince. She promised me she will never leave me after marriage. 

Beautiful but emotional lines buddy 😭

When Arnav was reluctant to enter his parents room Khushi comforting him & standing strong as a great source of support & helping him let out the pain that he was carrying for the past 8 years ... loved Khushi supporting & helping him in his broken state

Why me Khushi? What did I do? Why all of them? He cried on her shoulder.

You have YOU, your mom's most precious you are. πŸ‘ ⭐️ ❀️❀️❀️❀️❀️

Hats off buddy ... the heart to heart talk, she crying along with him & their emotional convo was superb πŸ‘ ❀️❀️❀️ I loved every word of it

Arnav still remembering every detail, reminiscing it & Khushi coincidentally doing or saying the things that were done in the past & Arnav touched by it was a very emotional & touching sceneArnav having to witness the accident spot & he unable to belief the fact that his family was no more then he sobbing bitterly while telling her that his dad called out for him but he could do anything about it & also he shivering when he was saying about his mom & Anji being crushed 😭 😭 😭 & slowly he drifting off into a deep slumber in his lady love's lap threw light on the fragile state Arnav was in which he was masking inside his heart for so long & how Khushi helped him ease his pain

Thanks for the PM buddy πŸ˜Š

fleurs thumbnail

Chapter 39

Part  1

Khushi panicking the moment she didn't find Arnav, she hesitantly asking him if he was alright &  then asking him to take her along if he wanted to let out his pain showed how Khushi had become a pillar of support for him & how she's handling his happiness as well as trying to eliminate the pain in his life

New tradition ... a bite on his chin & the apology was ... πŸ˜‰

Araav arranging everything related to the wedding with so much of attention & also he making it similar so as to remind Khushi about their wedding was lovely. He specially having designed the dance spot for Khushi so that she could relive the lost moments so romantic 😳 ... agreed ASR is the best & he's impressive πŸ˜ƒ OMG!!! Khushi for the first time turned into ASR mode ... shocked πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜² Then she kissing & singing out her love thanking him for so much of love & Arnav pulling her up when she touched his feet & showing her the place where she rightfully belonged was mind blowing πŸ‘

Part  2

During the dance Khushi expressing her feelings to Arnav  & he reciprocating to her with so much of love was a beautiful scene ... loved it

The talk between Arshi & Payash was over whelming, especially when Akash complained regarding Arnav not throwing a bachelor's party, Arnav's sarcastic reply "You need baby shower not bachelor party" was too awesome  πŸ˜†

The part where Khushi gets disappointed with Arnav for not turning up for the Sangeet function right on time whereas Arnav secretly plans for the honeymoon trip so as to surprise his love & he smiling on seeing her choice of the kurta for him was fab ... it showed  his heart wanting to be by her side as soon as possible but at the same time the surprise aspect keeping him occupied

Loved the exchange of msgs between Arshi πŸ˜‰

Part  3

Arnav restlessly searching for his Khushi  but she all set to play with him & her game making him frustrated, his sudden appearance at the stage & his touching words about Payash & his request to the guests to shower their blessings over whelming everyone especially Khushi & then she feeling nervous on been spotted by her hubby & his gaze lingering over her  making her shy was fantastically written

Both the men singing & dancing looking lovingly at their respective partners was sweet. Khushi trying to slip away but being caught by her Arnie & she affected by his proximity & compliments & the little boys sudden statement "Hey Mr. What are you doing to my Di?" πŸ˜ƒ interrupting Arshi was superb. The boy warning Arnav & Khushi enjoying the tease followed by the marriage proposal was lovely ... thoroughly enjoyed it 

Thanks for the PM buddy 😊

Edited by fleurs - 10 years ago
lalarukh thumbnail
lalarukh thumbnail
hey fleurs sorry friend..after posting. i have seen that u r writing ur comments on previous chaps...sorry yaar i broke the sequence of ur comments.. s o  r r y
srmirji thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
where are u dear? how I wish we could read chap 45 soon...

hope all is well at ur end

thanks
sri.
fleurs thumbnail

Originally posted by: lalarukh

hey fleurs sorry friend..after posting. i have seen that u r writing ur comments on previous chaps...sorry yaar i broke the sequence of ur comments.. s o  r r y

It's okay yaar ... actually I'm not following a sequence. Now only I'm tying my comments & posting it once I'm finishing with it  😊
fleurs thumbnail

Chapter 40

Part  1

Akash is truly a great friend. He trying to decipher the  reason behind Arnav's strong decision to never have children for life & the former even more sad after hearing Khushi's statement &  planning to talk in detail with Arnav was so nice of him πŸ˜Š ... hope he convinces Arnav that having kids is a lovely phase of live & make him realize the joy of being parents & loving them boundlessly. Oh! No ... Khushi didn't hear the whole statement & she agreed to his wish πŸ˜² πŸ˜² πŸ˜²  So Arnav will be thinking that Khushi too is of his view to never have kids

A dirty  and very sad misunderstanding with many repercussions to follow.

Buddy this line is really scary πŸ˜² πŸ˜² πŸ˜² Hope this doesn't create a lot of arguments, pain & heart breaks within Arshi

OMG!! Khushi is seriously one crazy girl, whom only the great ASR can handle. The scene with the little boy's plan to elope with Khushi in return for the ice creams & he addressing her husband as kanjoos irking Arnav  was enjoyable πŸ˜ƒ  Arnav horror struck on hearing the little boy call him uncle, he checking himself & his brain quickly hatching a plan & shooing away the little boy was lovely πŸ˜ƒ πŸ‘πŸΌ

Khushi pretending to ignore him but in between she ogling at him, Arnav trying to pacify his feisty wife but in vain was cute

Part  2

Khushi  while dancing pointing at him embarrassing him but he irked & possessiveness taking over him on seeing the little boy's dance with Khushi & he asking Payal "Are you sure he is kid, not some sort of dwarf right?" was mind blowing πŸ˜† ... Arnav is really too much. He turning into his full possessive mode & pushing the kid away from the dance floor & dancing with her &  preventing the kid from coming back & dancing with his Khushi was lovely to read

Arnav surprised by these ladies giggles & he confused; he not following the hint of Akash, then he falling down & forgetting what to do next, further on getting some knowledge of what Akash was explaining to the ladies he startled  & he trying to escape but the group of ladies & their treatment embarrassing him & Arnav cursing Akash was very hilarious πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† ... only Akash can come up with weird & dumb ideas πŸ˜†  ... I pity Arnav

If this goes wrong, I am going to bury you in my backyard, I swear.
πŸ‘πŸΌ

Part  3

Finally on succeeding to reach the room, yet another pack of women endlessly questioning then making Arnav lose his last string of patience, then Khushi's resistance to let him in turning him into ASR mode & finally his demanding tone working was a nice scene

The little romance at the bathroom β˜ΊοΈ ... as usual interrupted ... by Payal

So sweet of Arnav to undergo all the troubles of these ladies groups in order to tend to the pain of his wife. She overwhelmed at his concern & living the happiness brought out the immense contentment that Khushi was feeling due to the attention & care she was receiving from Arnav's end

Poor Arnav & Akash ... both these buddies had to put up with the rantings of the other men ... thank goodness Akash took control of the situation & calmed Arnav when he snapped at a man on hearing him speak about his private matters

Arnav heaving a sigh of relief on hearing his love's voice & all his anger vanishing in a sec & he immersed in her sweet voice was nice. Khushi frustrated when Arnav didn't guess right & he asking her to come over & she accepting it unable to stay away any longer threw light on the love that they had. Arnav requesting her to wear mehendi on her hands & feet & the convo where she blushes was adorable ... guess Khushi doesn't know how he loves to see her hands & feet adorned with mehendi

The scene were Khushi tries all her might to pull her pallu off from Arnav's hold unaware of her hubby's antics  & she protesting like a kid on the blouse being ripped a little oblivious to the effect she's created on him was enjoyable

Thanks for the PM buddy 😊 Edited by fleurs - 10 years ago
Roshni_M thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Omggg...
Loved alll the updatess... ❀️
Arnie n cookie... awww... they r sooo cute...
Arnav is sooo romantic...
Waiting for d next update... πŸ˜ƒ
sincereme thumbnail
Yaayyy... Today is Friday...
Waiting for the update...
divyashree449 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Today is friday
Eagerly waiting for the update.