Booksandcoffee thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
Karan is suchaa cutie..omg..his smile,his dressing styles,The way he toks,the way he walks..😲
Uff just killer...😊
And i luv the fact that he soo frank,the way he said he wud hv cum for this show evn if it ws sum other girl..
Edited by Arshi.Lover1 - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

m sorry they are all being fake and attention seekers..
nobody from them wants to marry her seriously. its the best platform to seek attention and limelight...to get some work in TV or Movies.

noone is being genuine not even karan...

but its harmless if someone likes him...
sanaasr thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Karan is a struggling actor and his movie failed at the box office big time.

Yes Karan is cute but I dont think he is genuine and of course he is not the right match for mallika. Karan is 30 years old and stll not well settled and there is a huge age difference between Mallika and Karan.

When I see Karan all I can think of is "if it is too good to be true it probably is". His smile is not genuine. He is doing everything by the books. Saying all the right things, doing everything by the books...there is something creepy about this guy!

Originally posted by: sanaasr

Karan is a struggling actor and his movie failed at the box office big time.

Yes Karan is cute but I dont think he is genuine and of course he is not the right match for mallika. Karan is 30 years old and stll not well settled and there is a huge age difference between Mallika and Karan.

When I see Karan all I can think of is "if it is too good to be true it probably is". His smile is not genuine. He is doing everything by the books. Saying all the right things, doing everything by the books...there is something creepy about this guy!

BANG ON !!! this is strictly what i feel about him. he is faking it. m damn sure he doesn't behave like that in real life of his.

the only guy who acts REAL is VINAY JHAMB but this guy has also got a great potential of a woman beater and abuser...WATCH OUT MALLIKA..😆
sanaasr thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Black_Cat_

BANG ON !!! this is strictly what i feel about him. he is faking it. m damn sure he doesn't behave like that in real life of his.

the only guy who acts REAL is VINAY JHAMB but this guy has also got a great potential of a woman beater and abuser...WATCH OUT MALLIKA..😆

Vinay is definitely REAL lol  But whatever he is, it out in the open. I dont like the guy as a potential suitor but keep him around for entertainment 😆

...Jes... thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
even now i also agree Karan too is just being fake 😆 but yah he wants to make a great impression in through this show , doesn't seem interested in marrying her 😆
orms thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
He's the best.
Yayyy to Karan

NAYYY to the others
Anjudreamz thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Karan is a struggling actor, he has a blink a miss role in Band Baja Baraat...all are fake and this show is scripted. Do you even think Mallika will be even friends with someone who is struggling when she can rather have businessmen and all in her hand