ABHIYA FF " Uljhan

arwakantawala thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
 Hello friends I am old in this forum but never have the courage to Post anything here but at last I posting my first story on Abhiya here which I have been writing from months and it is inspired from an Old Indian movie. I have posted the first Chapter of the story below.

Chapter - 1

This story starts from the beautiful City of Dehraddun who is famous for its beauty. The mountains which are half covered with the white blanket of snow, Lakes which is half frozen and half flowing downwards and the beauty which is seen in the simplicity of the City and their people. Amisit all this beauty there is a Big Mansion in the City which is the old yet beautiful which is decorated with flowers and lights which adds more beauty to its decorations and the setting sun raises which are touching the Mansion adds more glow to it. When you come closer to it you can see the Name Plate on the Mansion "THE RAICHAND MANSION" and when you go inside you see the big garden surrounding it and the beauty full flowers which are garden their and their smells which can turn your mood on. In between the garden there is a small way that will lead you into the house and the sounds of music, laughter and other things can be heard from far distance which is echoing all over the city. As you enter the Mansion the glow to the preparations going on can be seen everywhere and the excitement can be clearly shown on the faces of the people who are working there in between all this laughter and preparation one girl is seen who seems to be in some kind of tension. She just gets up from his place and glanced towards everybody who are busy in the preparation and says something to his Mother, takes her car keys and just runs out of the house to his car and pulls it out towards the road. She seems to be in a hurry she just drives as fast as she could and after 20minutes of drive she stops her car beside another Big Mansion in the opposite side of the city and parked the car. This is also an old but classic Mansion like the before one and has beauty full exteriors and is also decorated with flowers and lights all over it and in the garden a huge beautiful Mandap is set and all the people are either busy in work or are just wandering here and there. The girl silently enter the house and goes directly towards the stairs and goes to the first room on the right where all the girls are gathered and lots of noises of laughter and music are coming from there.

The girl enters the room which is totally full of girls from which some are singing some are dancing and some are just standing there and enjoying the music and dance. The girl then wandered around the room looking for someone but after not finding her she asked a random girl where is the bride and she just smile shyly and in from her that she is in the mini room attached to this room getting ready for her marriage and goes from there. The girl then hurriedly enter the mini room where all the girls are gathered around the mirror and below the mirror a girl is sitting in a simple saree with closed eyes and all the girls are teasing her while one beautician is putting her long curly hair into a bun. There is laughter in the room and the beautician told the girl to keep his eyes closed as she is now doing his make-up. She puts the mascara over her beautiful eyes and puts some green and pink Shade on to his eyes then she comes up with a brush and gives a little more red Shade to her already tomato like red chicks and puts more pink towards her already pink lips and finally she takes her hands and painted her nails with the Red nail polish completing her make-up and after some time told her to open her eyes and see how she is looking. The girl slowly opens her baby brown eyes and looks at her reflection in the mirror any one can say she was looking as the perfect bride anybody has ever seen and all the girls started whistling and the girl hides her face in his hands because of the embarrassment and shyness she is feeling inside.

Suddenly the girl who has come to meet her calls her.

"Pia, you are looking like an Angel" the girl who comes from outside reverted her.

She immediately turned towards her and gives her the most gracious smiled of her and just gets up from his seat and hugs the girl and she returned the hug as warmly as possible but the tension can be seen on his face as Pia immediately noticed it and asked her in a low voice that nobody else could hear.

"What happen? Why are you in so much tension? Has your stupid brother done something on our marriage day then don't worry after I will be there I will surely pull his ears for it?" Piya asked in a joy full tone.

But she didn't revert and the tears which are ready to dropped from her eyes can be clearly seen and Pia noticed it and then asked her in a serious tone "What happened?" and the other girls started talking that the Nanad has come to tease his would be Bhabhi but Pia understand her seriousness and tell all the girls and the beautician to go outside for some time and leave both of them alone just for some time. The beautician told "but only your make - up is done your saree and other things are still not done and it will take time" to which Pia revert camly "No problem the marriage is at 9.30 and right now it is only 7.00 so I don't think I should get ready so early you please leave us for just some time I will call you back as we finished." As soon as she leave Pia closed the door shut and goes to the girl standing and takes her hands in his and tells her to sit and tell the problem.

Pia asked in a confused tone "Panchi don't just sit there and cry silently just told me the problem as I know it is something big otherwise you will not be in this much tension on the day of your brother's and your Best friends marriage so tell me the problem and I will try to resolve it, Please"

But she started crying more and just hugs her and cried on to his shoulder for some time and Pia just consol her and then again asked in a low voice. "If you don't tell me your problem how will I get to know what is the matter and how will we resolve your matter so just calm yourself down and tell me what is the problem."

She just looked into his eyes and slowly muttered. "Danish"

Pia just gets shocked after hearing his name and asks her "Danish, What is the problem related to that jerk? We have already kicked him out of our lives long ago."

Panchi said in a crying tone "No piya he has just came back into my life and told me to meet him at the Hilton Hotel sharp at 7.30 in the evening and if I don't go there he will send all my love letter and photographs with him to Sid."

Pia then sees to her and thinks for some time and said "So what is the problem, you just go to Sid and tell him all the truth about your past to him and you were not at all mature at that time and nothing serious happened between you two right so just go and tell the truth to Sid he will surely understand, I know him well he will understand you and that bas***d, will get his punishment through Sid, after all he is your Husband."

To this Panchi reverted rather shocked "No, No Pia I cannot do this, you don't know Sid when it comes to relationship he is very serious and don't even think about right or wrong, he will simply divorce me and Kill Danish if he comes to know and before that I will drink poison myself and I cannot go to meet that bas***d alone in that Hotel I know his intensions are not good any way but now I am stuck if I don't go there he will simply give my stupid love letters and photographs with him to Sid and if I go God knows what he will do with me. You helped me that time see his real face how he just wanted to be a one night stand to me but you saved me and now I know only you can help me. Please help me and tell me what I do." Panchi asked confused looking directly at Pia.

Pia then gets up from the bed and walks here and there just thinking something and then making a plan told her to just calm down and picks up her phone and dialed a number and then told her in a rather calm voice. "Up stairs in my room immediately and don't tell anyone about anything just come to my room I need your help." And disconnects the call and turns towards Panchi and tells her "You don't worry we will go to the Hotel Hilton and collect all that stuffs from that bas***d now only and you won't go their alone I will go with you there so if that idiot tried something I will show him what girls can do."

To this Panchi rather gets shocked and asked in a non believing tone "No this is not going to happen you cannot come with me to the Hotel you do not understand today is your marriage and you are getting married to my brother in another 3 to 4 hours and what if we get late and my brother along with my family comes first and sees there is no bride in the house all their happiness your happiness will be shattered and that will be all because of me no we cannot take this big risk. You are not coming with me anyway."    

Pia just gives her a little smile and revert her "I will come with you, you don't have to worry about anything you see it is just 7.15pm till now and the Hotel Hilton is just 10minutes away from my House and the barat will come within 9.30pm only so we have enough time to go and come you just don't worry about anything."

Panchi asked in a confused tone. "But what about your family Pia what will you answer to Uncle and Aunty that why you are going out on the day of your wedding that too with me and if we don't tell them and god forbid if we don't reach on time back everybody will blame them for it and even your marriage can get cancelled."

Pia revert in a rather calm and soothed voice "Have faith on GOD Panchi I know he will help us and more over I have more faith on my LOVE. I know if I will be late he will wait for me and you know he can wait for me till eternity we both know each other inside and out and I know he loves me more than his own life and I love him the same way. He will trust me and wait for me till I came back so don't worry about it."

Panchi asked in a knowing tone "I know Pia he will wait for you but why to take risk, please understand you cannot come with me." With this Panchi and Pia heard the knock on the door and turns towards the door.

Pia at once goes towards the door and asked in a calm voice "Who is that?" from the other side a mischievous voice revert "Dumbo it's me you only called me nah?" and Pia opened the door immediately and just pulled the girl in through his hands and shut the door again as fast as possible so that no one can notice it.

"What's the matter why are you pushing me inside your room like a jasoos has that idiot dare to step in your room and tried to see you I will chop him up if needed?" the girl asked casually and Pia just stare at her through angry eyes which she gets is in warning and just shuts her mouth.

Pia tells the whole incident to her and what is she going to do and then Misha asked in a surprised tone "What you are going out with fatty that to on your wedding night with your prince charming and what for to meet that jerk. Why to take this risk you just wait here I will go there with Kabir and just punch him in his guts and get the stuff." To this Pia replied in a rather know tone "I know you can do it but let us do it the easy way as I know if I will send you, you will surely create a mess there and which cannot be affordable at this time, so please do as I say keep this room shut until we came back and don't let anyone know we have gone out we will be back as soon as possible. Ok" and Misha reverted in a rather irritated tone. "Ok, but please do it as fast as possible."

INDEX:

Character Sketch - Pg 2.

Chapter 2.:- Pg 2

Chapter 3.:- Pg 4

Chapter 4.:- Pg 5

Edited by arwakantawala - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Andromeda001 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Nice start. Congo on ur first story. So Panchi is here again to create trouble. I m afraid Piya going wid her will surely lead to prob in marriage.
arwakantawala thumbnail
Thank you so much for the encouragment
raintrifle thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
great start , continue soon .  
trishnawaliya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
hey dear i saw ur comments and like on almost all abhiya stories...

k coming to story its amazing concept... a fantastic start... wish u give quick update as can't wait to read more, plz update soon...

by d way could u tell which movie u take d concept...
rkmad thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
 I love this sentences🤣 🤣
Has your stupid brother done something on our marriage day then don't worry after I will be there I will surely pull his ears for it?" Piya asked in a joy full tone.

"Panchi don't just sit there and cry silently just told me the problem as I know it is something big otherwise you will not be in this much tension on the day of your brother's, ;;;; marriage

i don't like that bamboo create problems in Abhiya marriage 😈
nice start panchi abhay sister😆🤣
Edited by rkmad - 10 years ago
arwakantawala thumbnail
The movie name is Uljhan and is a very old Indian Movie and thank you for the comments an encouragement from all of you 
forever.alone thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
this panchi 😡 ..i hope piya wont be in trouble for her..btw with whom piya is getting married??
arwakantawala thumbnail
She is getting married to Abhay only who is Panchi's brother
bellaaa thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
nice starting ... panchi is abhay sister hehehheheh  i like it
ohhh no piya going with panchi that must be create problems bwteen abhiya and their marriage
cont soon and do pm me ...