...Jes... thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 10 years ago
OMG she shares a really good bond with her family .. i mean they were not angry at all .. & i read some posts abt her past in-laws where their comments were very much negative .. though her parents & brother was not there but still many ppl came on her Bday .. πŸ€”
share ur views guys plz! πŸ˜†
Edited by ...Jes... - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Lumos-Maxima thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I'm super confused! πŸ˜† 
she wasn't in touch with her family and relatives...but except her father noone was against her...of course being in bollywood she would hardly get the time to meet them big deal..
more than mallika, i liked her relatives...they all seem genuine and dont' act FAKE as mallika does...

also let me tell you she will finally re-unite with her parents next week. it was shown in precap. her father seems to have forgiven her at last.
...Jes... thumbnail

Originally posted by: Black_Cat_

she wasn't in touch with her family and relatives...but except her father noone was against her...of course being in bollywood she would hardly get the time to meet them big deal..

more than mallika, i liked her relatives...they all seem genuine and dont' act FAKE as mallika does...

also let me tell you she will finally re-unite with her parents next week. it was shown in precap. her father seems to have forgiven her at last.

thank u so much for the news BC! πŸ˜ƒ yah i agree her family was real & like common ppl,the way her sister was talking to her & taking her side also made point there .. :)
I like the fact that she kept her mother's name sherawatπŸ‘πŸΌ
orms thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Her dad hadn't seen her for 12 years, and suddenly he pops on the show? Lol! πŸ˜†
...Jes... thumbnail

Originally posted by: orms

Her dad hadn't seen her for 12 years, and suddenly he pops on the show? Lol! πŸ˜†

exactly my point! πŸ˜†
orms thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
He could not resist TV. So can't blame Malaika for not being able to resist films.. haha
Chalo,... if they are united, it is good. God bless them.
...Jes... thumbnail

Originally posted by: orms

He could not resist TV. So can't blame Malaika for not being able to resist films.. haha

Chalo,... if they are united, it is good. God bless them.

yah if there really have been problems,i m really happy that they finally sorted them out :D
preity_d thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
OMG Meera, JEs... tora duti ekhane ? πŸ˜†