Users

Frequent Posters

Lumos-Maxima thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago
tfs!! :))
Bibhas in top 3! 😲 I thought she liked Vinay and Jashan a lot :p
m still confused it also might be possible...that others are there too but not in the picture, since it doesn't mention the TOP 3...makes sense...🤔
...Jes... thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
😆 anyone can be in Top 3! 😆
bangles thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
[QUOTE=meera.chaudhuri]tfs!! :))
Bibhas in top 3! 😲 I thought she liked Vinay and Jashan a lot :p
[/QUOT

I think she is 'using' Vinay as a spy as per her own admission.
She likes Jashan as he appears to be a  fun loving and simple guy who cheers people up with his bubbliness.
 I don't see any chemistry with any of these guys so don't see them staying for long in contention
crazy2012 thumbnail
TFS
but hw do u know that they r top 3?😕
it seems she likes experienced man!!😉
she ll finally chose Karan or Vijay!! (or may be karan coz he is NRI)
Wat abt Vinay..he is so important nw a days..
And Jashan is like a time pass for her
MALLIKA..HAWAS KI PUJARAN...
it could have seen how she was playing with all men...
sanaasr thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I am so happy Biswas is in top 3. Right from the beginning I thought he was the right choice for Mallika. I was wondering why Biswas never got a date with Mallika!

Biswas is highly educated, intelligent  and a successful software professional. If that is not enough he is also an independent movie maker and has won many awards in USA and Canada.  He also looks damn sexy!  Biswas and Mallika has many things in common.  He  is also the only person in the same age group as Mallika!  He never ever tried to impress her and seems like the only genuine person in that group. We hardly saw him on camera I guess he is patiently waiting for his turn.

Vijay is just 24! and that's a huge age difference! Why is he even in the finals? Karan is close but still 7 years is a huge age gap! Also Karan is still struggling and not well settled. He may be using Mallika to take off his career.  He does everything by the books and I dont like that. He works very hard on his os Mr. Perfect image  - there is something quite not right about this guy!

Biswas on the other hand does not need anything from Mallika..even if his movie making career does not take off he has a software career to fall back on!
i agree Biswas is a good guy, but this article ain't any confirmation about being them in top 3...though there are strong chances..
sanaasr thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Black_Cat_

i agree Biswas is a good guy, but this article ain't any confirmation about being them in top 3...though there are strong chances..

Yes he may not be in top 3, but he is the only right choice at the moment.

Most of the guys in that group are in their 20s and are struggling models or actors. Karan and couple of other guys are 30.

Mallika says she is 36..so her real age must be around 38-39 (usually their age is 2-3 years off). So I dont think any 30 year old unsettled guy is the right choice.  Even if she is only 36, six  years is still a huge age gap for a lasting relationship (up to 4 years is ok  but 6 is too much) We have seen most of the relationships with that kind of age gap usually fails when the woman turns 50 (especially in the movie industry)

Abishek was another good choice but he left the show. He's too arrogant and I personally dont  like him..but still he is a good match for Mallika if she is really looking for a relationship.