Saraswatichandra - Written Update - 23/10 - Radha, Meera and Saras

-Srushti- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 10 years ago
Mein aa gaiπŸ˜›
And what is with the CVs and their penchant for triangles?? I mean just as we got rid of Pammi not so pyarelal..I mean Pramad!!! They have got Kusum make doe-eyes for Saras😭😑 

So we have VC and Saras in one room and DB and Kumud sundari in another room, brainstorming on how to get the money...Kumud is back in her original spirtey avatar and she finally finds an idea that if Ratnanagri is going to benefit with the property then it will be Ratnanagri who will shell out the money..on other side VC is lamenting how the same people who sweared on his name are now bad mouthing his family..Saras bechara is listening to this rantπŸ˜† and then he also gets teh same brain wave...they come in the hall from different rooms and blurt out the same ideaπŸ˜† and Kumari is impressedπŸ˜› Kusus says this is true  love...(Hope you remember that ..I mean CVs dont make you a ghajini and make you forget this little fact!!🀒)

Everyone from the family comes out on the road (Saathi haath badhaana saathi reπŸ˜›) and starts asking for donations from villages (Seeing this big crowd must have intimidated people to shell out donations...chalo no family planning ka kuchch toh faayda hua)πŸ˜†

Saras makes a kid happpy by tickling him (Hayee My ORIGINAL Saras is back😳 Woh promo wala Saras)...Kusum is watching Saras and Kumud smiling and Kaleeka comes into ask whether she also is love with Saras (What is she doing over hereπŸ˜•) Kusum says that I was looking at his heart which beats only for my Sister...Kaleeka says that she wishes that Saras's heart beat for her as well (Now I am sure that Saras is Ekta Kapoor in disguise Every K is eyeing himπŸ˜­πŸ˜†...and Kaleeka if Saras hears this, forget the heart beat..he will beat you black and blue...you will become Kabluleela🀣)

Danny and Kumari are also working and are impressed to see the collections...Kumud prays before Saras' mum's photu that Saras had not been able to reach her on her wedding day but her payal had reached in form of Ashirwad and that she needs it today as well...Saras also praying before his mum and asking why fate time and again makes him meet Kumud... Its my right to fulfill her every wish, help me. Everyone is happy as they get the money and the land. Kumud asks the kids to come for the Bhoomi pujan.

PPP aka Pakau Piyakkad Pramad also comes there and greets everyone. He tells Kumud that kids wants entertainment more than studies. He says you have gathered the money by begging and bought the land. Kumud says give me the divorce and complete your promise. He says if Bhoomi pujan is done, then I will give you divorce and informs them there won't be any Bhoomi pujan here as this drama troupe will be here for six months. VC gets tensed and says that who will come in the Bhoomi pujan if the troupe is infront of them, (Tell me how is drama and Bhoomi poojan relevant...Drama performs in the night and Bhoomi poojan can be done in teh dayπŸ˜•)  Kumud says we should not stop from hurdles. Danny says we will do it. Danny says we will perform better than the drama troupe. (why are you supposed to perform on Bhoomipooojan?? Danny,...Whatever happened to you, my dear boy...Ye pagalo ke saath reh kar mera smart Danny pagla gaya)

Saras says we can attract people to us by some means by making some Bhakti performance. (Here goes Saint Saras)  Kusum looks at Saras standing far. Kalika tells Pramad its not easy to make them lose as they are united. Pramad says you see what I do now. Kalika asks what do you mean. He says divided they fall (Oye he stole the line from our Newsletter theme😑)
Kalika laughs and asks how will you do this. Pramad says they are counting on Saras, you see what happens to them. Kumud suggests we will do Radha Krishna Katha. Kusum tells them about Meera's katha. Saras smiles. (Hey Bhagu!! No Radha Meera Rukmini drama please...Saras is no Krishna who will be able to handle all!!! )

Saras tells Kumud that I m worried about you more, if this does not happen, Pramad will not sign the papers. (arrey then do some dhisshoom dhisshhoom and make him sign!! Where is Buddhidhan!! His son is camping out here and buying lands and he is doing nothing???!!!!) He says Kumari will do it but Danny... Kumari and Danny perform. Kusum comes and everyone laughs seeing them. Danny thanks Kumud for this day. Kumari runs after Danny. Kumud tells Danny that I will tell you the story of Meera who loved Krishna without any expectations. She tells him.  Everyone looks on listening.

Kumari and Danny are practicing the play. Kusum says they are doing right now understanding the depth of Meera's character. Kusum asks Meera was Kanha's admirer, how can we call it love. Kumud says Bhakti is love. Saras smiles. Kusum looks at Saras. Guniyal sees Kusum looking at Saras and is tensed.  
Pramad comes and taunts Danny about Goooeyman as being a dancer!! Danny is shocked (Haye Bhagu...dont ruin this beautiful relation...Pammiii!! I am gonna kill you and your useless mother for bringing you out of jail...no for bringing you out of her womb!!! )😑

Precap:Pramad asks Saras to tell Danny about Ghuman. He says I thought I would make her dance on this Bhoomi Pujan. Saras gets angry and raises his hand.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

beutifulppl thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Srushtii ...

What an Update ... Thanks .      πŸ˜Š
happychappy thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Srushti, thanks! Great update... especially this bit...
Kusum is watching Saras and Kumud smiling and Kaleeka comes into ask whether she also is love with Saras (What is she doing over hereπŸ˜•) Kusum says that I was looking at his heart which beats only for my Sister...Kaleeka says that she wishes that Saras's heart beat for her as well (Now I am sure that Saras is Ekta Kapoor in disguise Every K is eyeing himπŸ˜­πŸ˜†...

πŸ˜†
Deedeepa1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
...and Kaleeka if Saras hears this, forget the heart beat..he will beat you black and blue...you will become Kabluleela) 🀣 🀣
OMG you're hilarious
Thanks for the update
I didn't watch it πŸ˜•
Edited by Deedeepa1 - 10 years ago
Surish thumbnail
Manzz thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
πŸ˜ƒ  Thanks πŸ˜ƒ

πŸ˜ƒ  πŸ˜ƒ  πŸ˜ƒ

πŸ˜ƒ  πŸ˜ƒ  πŸ˜ƒ  Nice πŸ˜ƒ  πŸ˜ƒ  πŸ˜ƒ  πŸ˜ƒ