Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Maya_Maan thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

A Girl who was born on 15th October

October 15, 2013,

"And once again, thank you everyone for joining the success party and sharing our joy, Thank you," Maan finished his speech as elegantly and stylishly and the whole crowd which was spell bound by his speech clapped up as he walked down from the stage,

For a few minutes he was filled with congratulations and bouquets, and he handled them all with his classy manner and after that a short press conference had been arranged, and he was surrounded by questions and questions and he answered everyone with a clear and precise answers,

"So Maan, you have succeeded in what you had planned, so what's next," His friend Adi asked with a big smile, "Adi, I really don't know, but I am sure, something will come up and I will find my purpose of moving forward in life soon," Maan said, "Aren't you saying about a girl or something," Adi asked, though he knew Maan never wanted that,

Maan scorned at Adi's words and Adi put his hands up in surrender and Maan walked away, and found Dev, his younger brother, walking restlessly in the corridor, "Dev," Maan voice frozen him and he looked tensed, "Dev, what are you doing here, when the party is inside, I know you don't like doing business but it's just a party," Maan said with his usual bold voice, freaking Dev more,

"Bro, actually I was, I was, hmm, arranging the room for the late dinner for these guys," Dev said trembling and Maan finally give a slight smile, "But," Dev dragged and Maan looked at him and his smile was gone, "Hmmm, actually, the Diner is booked already," Dev finished looking down,

"What?" Maan yelled, "How is that possible, haven't you," Maan yelled and Dev closed his eyes and was scared to look at Maan, "Dev, you didn't book the diner yesterday, right?" Maan asked looking at his silly brother who was looking down, and Dev shook his head a no, "Bro, I, I forgot, I thought I could do it in the morning and when I called they said that's booked and I tried to get to the party who booked it and" Dev looked at Maan's half anger and half upset face,

"And she didn't, I mean she said she can't give up the diner," Dev said, "I am sorry bro, I totally messed up, I am sorry," Dev pleaded and Maan patted his shoulders, "No problem Dev, I will handle her, what's her name," Maan asked,

"I don't know bro, she is arranging for an party in the three floor party hall," Dev said and Maan asked him to go and attended the party and said he will go and meet the girl,

"Hey put that thing on the top" A young girl in yellow dress yelled, "Get down, I will even do it," she said as she climbed up on the ladder  with a silver ball, but she was abit short to reach the top and so she jumped on the ladder, to reach the top, but she slipped and fallen down,

"Ahhh," she screamed but stopped short as she found she hit something hard underneath her but she didn't felt any pain, she was closing her eyes so shut and so she tried to feel what she hit, definitely it's not a floor but it felt like, she immediately opened her eyes when the thought strike her, and saw Maan's Diamond eyes shining on her, mesmerizing her and his hard face looking at her deeply, and they both were frozen in time for a few minutes,

"Maan Khurana," She identified him immediately and was staring at him with her wide golden eyes, "Hi, can you let me down, now, I am ok" she said and he dropped her down and looked at her, she doesn't seem to be rich or classy, actually she was messy, yet she was attractive, "Thank you," she said, and Maan nodded once,

"So what brings the great Khurana here," She asked and Maan looked at her puzzled, she knows me, Of course everyone knows, "I need to meet the person who is arranging the party here," Maan said in his bossy voice looking around, "Actually you had already met the person who is arranging the party," the girl replied, shocking Maan,

"So you are the one," Maan said looking at her, "see, I need," Maan started but the girl stopped him, "Sorry, forget the diner, I already said this to your brother," the girl said with a grin, Maan hated her attitude instantly, how dare she speaks like this to me, Damn, if only Dev had done his job properly, Maan cursed and tried to control his anger,

"Look, I need that Diner, it's my prestige issue, get it," Maan said between his teeth, his anger filling his face and turning his eyes red, scaring the girl, "Ok, ok, please Chill, Mr.Khurana," The girl said with a big smile, "Ok, Ok, I will give you, the Diner, but you have to give me something in exchange," the girl said and Maan took his cheque book and signed it, and gave the blank cheque leaf to her,

"What's this, what am I going to do with this," the girl said and Maan looked at her surprised, "It's a blank cheque and you can fill the amount you want," Maan said in his rough tone, "who needs this, I don't want money," She said and Maan looked at her puzzled, no need money, is she a millionaire or what, Maan thought,

"I want something else, but you can't give me that," the girl said provoking Maan's ego, "There is nothing in this world that Maan Khurana can't give you," Maan said with a pride, "Anything, that's more precious than your money," the girl asked and Maan shooked his head a yes, "I need your," the girl paused with a smile, making Maan to guess a million thing, what does she need more than my money, "I need your time," the girl finally said,

"What?" Maan looked at her, "Time?" he asked surprised, "Yes Mr.Khurana, I want you to attend my party tonight, if you want the diner hall," The girl said with a grin, and Maan looked at her, strange girl he thought, "please, it's my Birthday and I will take it as an birthday gift from you," the girl said innocently and Maan slowly grinned, "she wanted to spend time with me, but why, he thought and anyways he shook his head an ok,

"Promise," the girl asked with a million dollar excitement in her face, "Promise, will be here after 7.30," Maan said and the girl smiled big and she looked so cute with that big smile, Maan liked it, "Thank you, I will be waiting, now the Diner hall is all yours," the girl said with a smile her happiness spreading around, and Maan too nodded with a sweet grin,

"By the way Mr.Khurana, had anyone said you that you are so cute when you have that smile, no wonder girls fall for you," she said and Maan Grinned more blushingly, to his own surprise, actually these kinds of comments would make him ridicule or scorn, but now he was liking it, from her, it might be because of her happiness in that golden eyes then he excused himself and went out,

Maan went back to his party but no longer can concentrate on it, those big golden eyes shining with those lips filled with smile, her innocent yet bold speech was occupying his mind, no one had ever created this much effect on him, that too on the first meet, that for a few minutes,

"Who is she, what had she done," Maan thought, his mind wanted him to leave the party and go for her, see her smiling face again, he controlled himself, and he was actually waiting for the clock to turn 7.30, and as it reached 7.00, Maan had enough, "Dev, Adi, you two take care of the party, I have an important work," Maan said as he rushed away,

"Important work than his success party," Adi looked shocked, "I think, he got by with a client or something, it's not like he is going to see a girl," Dev said knowing about his brother and they both laughed and went towards there guest, Maan went out to his car and start to drive, and went and stopped near a jewel shop,

"Never thought I will ever go into these stores", Maan thought as he entered into the store, it took him 15 minutes to shop, but he was happy, beyond happy for what he bought, and started back to the hotel, it was exactly, 7.30 when Maan stepped into the party hall of that girl,

It was already crowed, seeing Maan there was a big shock for the gathering, "MSK," was the word in all the lips, Girls started drooling over him, but everyone stood still and Maan felt a little weird, yet he searched for the Birthday girl, "excuse me sir, For you," A Guy came and gave Maan a small card,

"On Time, as always, I think everything I heard about you is true, and you look absolutely dashing as always, I will be there in few minutes, and thanks for keeping up your promise," The card read and Maan looked around, she saw me coming in, Maan thought and looked around, after a few minutes suddenly the crowd started to murmur up,

Everyone was looking at the entrance, so as Maan, and what he saw made him breathless, she was walking towards the entrance and she was looking absolutely stunning in an white saree, her beauty had now overcome her cuteness, and made her look hot, Maan could hear the guys making a wow sound,

She looked nervous abit while entering and looked around and as her eyes meet Maan's, she smile and blush, which made Maan feel a shivering sensation, she slowly walked towards him, "Hello Mr.Khurana," she managed to say, "Happy Birthday," Maan said with a smile,

"Mr.Khurana don't get anger, I was expecting some roses for my birthday from you," she said with a naughty grin, and Maan too smiled, "Wow, do you know you are dazzling the girls around with this smile of yours," She said and he grinned more,

And let his hands inside his coat and draw a box from it, "I am not all roses kind of a person, so here is my small gift," Maan gave her the jewel case and she got it and opened it and she was like what the, she looked at Maan who was beaming with happiness looking at her shocked widen eyes, he likes to surprise people, especially this girl,

"Like it," Maan asked and she was speechless, "Mr.Khurana it's, it's too much," She said still shocked, "it's just a necklace set," Maan said coolly, "right just a, 24 carat solitaire diamonds necklace set," she said still shocked,

"Don't expect anything cheaper than this from Maan Singh Khurana," Maan said with a pride, and she smiled big, "And I am not going to Marry you for this," she said with a same shock and her reaction made Maan smile out, dazzling her more, "And I have one more for you," Maan said and she looked at him, "It's a thank you gift for giving up the diner hall," Maan said, and took a small box from his coat pocket and gave her,

She could easily guess that it's a ring, "Are you Proposing me Mr.Khurana," She asked with a grin, "Not in my sense," Maan replied and she got the box and opened it and gain she was damn struck by the beauty of the ring,

"Is it, a Black Pearl," She said with a wide eyes, "yes, it is, like it," Maan asked, "Like it? No, I love it," she said, "Pearls are my favorite gem, I always consider it as a life, rather than a gem and Black pearl is my favourite, it's so rare, unique, charming and mysterious," She said and looked at Maan, "Just like the man himself", she said with a grin, and Maan Knew she was saying about him,

"will you," She said and gave her right hand, Maan understood what she is saying, and looked at her like "Seriously", "Don't worry Mr.Khurana, will not claim any rights on your life, for this," She said and Maan grinned again and took the ring from the box and held her waiting hand and wore it on, it looked beautiful,

"Happy Birthday, Pari," A guy came in-between and wished and gave a rose bouquet to her, and she smiled and thanked him, "Have to say you really look like a pari in this white saree," He said and she blushed and thanked him, "Pari, nice name," Maan thought standing near,

"Happy birthday Rose," Another guy came and wished, "Some sweet roses for my rose," he said and he disappeared, "Rose," Maan thought confused, then another guy queued up, "Happy birthday Reena darling," he said and have her a quick hug, " Thank you, sir," she said with a respect, "Honey, don't forget the mail, in this celebration," he said, "It will be on your email, tomorrow morning at 10," She said and he went,

"Reena" Maan thought and before he could complete his thought, a guy came and hugged her, "Happy birthday Sana," He said and Maan felt his head spinning, "Pari, Rose, Reena, Sana, how many names does she have, Maan looked puzzled and he turned to look at her happily talking with her guests,

"What happened Mr.Khurana?" she asked, looking at his confused face, "Nothing, what's your name," He asked directly, and she smiled, "Why do you want to know," she asked and Maan looked at her surprised, "To call you, I guess," Maan said and she smiled again,

She stepped a bit closer and leaned towards him and whispered, "why do you have to call me, when I am always near you," she whispered letting her hot breath into his ear making his blood heaten up, and she withdrew herself and looked into Maan's dazzling eyes,

Maan don't know what's happening to him, he never ever listen to girls talk like this, nor liked being with them and here he is standing with a unknown girl, hearing her girlish talks and totally mesmerized by her look, gifting her with diamonds, wore her a ring, damn, this is not so himself,

Is this girl have some kind of magic in her, and Maan knew one thing for sure, she is the only girl who impressed him like this and this is the first girl ever, that he felt like, liking,,, but why, why this girl, he thought as he looked at her smiling at her guests,

Precap : A passionate date to end an beautiful celebration,

LILY111144 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
butiful nd totally diffrnt,,,,
lov de strt,,,,,😊
spvd thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
add this FF link too in the pm dear and plz post the links in the pm...its so tough to search the link and get the update...
honeygrape thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
nice start,...sounds interesting
sporthy_smile28 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Lovely part  must say !!
Interesting storyline👍🏼
Shonameet thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5
Interesting!
Maan singh khurana is totally smittened by his mystry girl.
The girl is really something that she so easily charmed msk n increased his heartbeats in the very first meet!
...sharanya... thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
amazing 
luvd it
update next part soon
daredevilisback thumbnail
Wow...this is totally different concept...
just great start..,
lovedit❤️
maan already lattoo on her...
Continue soon!!
sanum23 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 7
loved  it
totally new concept 
eagerly waiting fr nxt 
conti soon plz
sparklingeyes11 thumbnail
Very interesting concept! What is the name of the girls??? Why are guests calling her like this?? Will be waiting for the next part so that my questions are answered!