Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MaanKiDevi thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago
hey wow awesome guys u should contiuee it'ss reallly greatt pleaseee continue it asap i will be waiting for the next part 👏

devi
razinah_mirza thumbnail
thnks for your reply buh we need more replies to continue da story..lol 😛 Edited by razinah_mirza - 17 years ago
chat_222 thumbnail
the story line seems different, but please mention about nimmo's relationship with God.
Sam_dean4Eva thumbnail
hey please continue, great start
kaira11 thumbnail
awesome intro plz start soon
Farabin thumbnail
Gr8 keep going..........and pls keep the continuation of a character.
jazmeen thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
wowwwwwwwwwww seems inatersting plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz con 2day as u said and itz awosome 👏
razinah_mirza thumbnail
Chapter 1 N 2

KUNALS HOUSE

every one is happy n their r lots n lots of people y? cus their is an engagement of my lovely lovely sister Nikita.
Sradha- are kya kare hai ho tum?
they dunt show the face yet cus that person was too busy recording(video) welll sudenlly he heard his mom calling n then he realized that his mom was taking to him n they show the face 1 2 3 it was none other then kunal!! so he went to his mom
kunal-yes mom
sradha-go check agar tumhari behn tayar huyi.
kunal-ho jayegi.waise bhi sab hai na rita hai naa u se tayar karne wali.
so his mom said k buh then she realized its rita soo they ran up to nikitas room to check how she is dressed up n she had a lot of make up on her face like she looked like bhootni(lol) then kunal n sradha screamed
Kunal N Sraddha-yeh kya kardala
Rita-kya kiya main jo kiya achah kiya dekho ab ye kareena lagrahi hai na
kunal-nahin bilkool tumbhari jaisi bhootni lagrahi hai
Rita-huh how dare u?
n they statrted fightin n suddenly nikita screame n said i have a idea ill call namrata(nimmo)
kunal-who is namrata
nikita-she is my best freinds sujals cousin namrata buh people call her nimmo
kunal-wat a stupid name
sradha-uska poora naam kya hai
nikita-namrata mehta aur oose pyaar se nimmo kehte hai
sradha-suprised n say oose ke paarivar ko to main jaanti hoon aur woh to humari karibi dost bhi hai
kunal- naam to uska stupid hai hi dekhte hai akal ki kaisi hai..n they show her flash she is looking very pretty n all dresed up for the engagement.
nikita- woh toh bohut cute hai
kunal-tu ne use dekha hai kya
nikita says nahi
kunal-toh tuje kaise bataa
nikita-welll mujhe uska naam cute lagta hai or saayad woh cute hi hon aur kahi aap uspe latoo ho gaye to..
kunal-impossible *i hate gurls*
nikita says k n then sradha remind her to calll nimmo n then she tellls her we r outside your house n she is alll excited n goes their n tellls her hos pretty she looks n decides to dress nikita up n sita helps tooo...kunal hasnt seen her yet well wat will happen wen he sees her? will they tak?or will they fight?
razinah_mirza thumbnail
i kno the starting is little lame buh i promise ill make it more better in chapter 5-8