DIL SE..Thank You AB!!

Nikki_Titli thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 10 years ago
Hellooo Frnz...πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—... This is my yet another very special personal topic but ofcourse related to the ONE & ONLY u all know who...πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰... Those who din get who am i talking abt kindly c the last word in this topic title...πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰...

Chalo theek hai...lemme say HIS name explicity...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†... I'm making this topic tonite coz of very spl thing tht happened coz of my Ishq Wala Love,my Ultimate Aashiqui, my Epic Craziness,my Most Fav Actor - the ONE & ONLY

ARJUN BIJLANI

(^^thts my THE MOST FAV pic of him)

Its such a long journey for me as his fanatic since MJHT(2008) and its STILL CONTINUING..πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ... I OWE to him for givin me so many wonderful happy memories BOTH onscreen & offscreen in all these years...πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ...

Though i still dnt feel i cud "equally payback" whatever wonderful memories(onscreen,offscreen)i hv coz of him, but am happy i cud do whatever for him as his fanatic in all these years...πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ... And among that i feel most privileged to hv send him gifts as a token of my love & admiration in 2010(his bday),2013(his wedding)...πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ... But my gifts were made worth&spl it the way AB hv liked it n cherished it... And tht makes me most happy  πŸ₯³
πŸ₯³πŸ₯³...And thts also wht touch me the most ... ...

The 1st gift i send him in 2010 ws shown twice in his itvs-Jan 2011,Mar 2013 which clearly indicated how much he loved n cherished in all these years.. Then one among my wedding gifts for him this year-2013 ws shown in May 2013 in a SBS seg where his wedding card ws shown... I hv CLEARLY EXPLAINED abt all 3 occassions in this topic below vich i made in May 2013
Its A HAT-TRICK..Thnx A Ton AB-My Ishq Wala LOVE!!

And today for the FOURTH TIME my gift was shown in his itv..... It ws tht same gift-Lord Ganesha hugging Shivling moorti(one among my wedding gifts 4him this year)vich ws shown in his itv for 1st time in May 2013...πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ... Today SBS showed Karvachauth Spl seg on Arjun-Neha(click here for sbs seg)... I had seen the seg on TV n then many times online too..Yet i din notice tht my gift ws shown kyunki lik alwz i literally dnt c nythin else when Arjun is there onscreen..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†... But thtnx to my dearest frnd-Sanchu(--Sanchu--)who ws very sure tht i hvnt noticed for obvious reason..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†.. shared this good news tht my gift ws shown... And when i checkd the pics-she ws rite...how did i miss it?😲😲😲... Heights..!!...
But whatever the sight of my gift being shown ws PRICELESS... And then i ws GONE EVN MORE out of happiness...

Thnx fiza for this pic frm todays SBS seg..ppl c the showcase behind Arjun-Neha where u all can c one showpiece in white-thts the Ganesh-Mahadev moorti i send him..this is the real pic of the gift i send him

Thnx a ton Sanchu-agar tu nahi bataati-toh main toh kabhi na jaanti...πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—...

And
AB...I donno hw to tell u tht - To c U giivn my gifts so much love & cherishing it-vich is conveyed whenvr i got to c them in ur itvs-means a lot lot to me... All these 4 occassions-i hv reacted in SAME manner...coz evrytime i c my gifts & U together-i knew NO LIMIT to happiness & satisfaction...

So will just say for zillionth timeDILSE THANK YOU AB...
Edited by Nikki_SAS-holic - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

--Sanchu-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
like i knew you wouldnt notice the Murti...similarly i knew yeh reserved milegaπŸ˜‰

haha...how well i know you...πŸ˜†

congratulations...aaj toh tum bahut khush hogi haiiyyee? (*Big B style*)
πŸ€—
Edited by --Sanchu-- - 10 years ago
rajshrip thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Nikki love your topic.πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ I am sure he cherised all the gifts that you got him.

so happy that today too your gift was shown. πŸ‘πŸ€—πŸ€—You gave such a beautiful present of ganesh hugging shivling moorti to him. πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

Edited by rajshrip - 10 years ago
drfizaahmed thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
oh waoo tht is so great yaar congrats 
rajshrip thumbnail
nikki you can tell that he cherished your gift as he has put it in his showcase.πŸ€—
--Ratna-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Nikki πŸ€—...so happy for u πŸ˜ƒ...and so sweet of AB..
..love the way he cherishes your gifts  β€οΈ

AB for u ...

Edited by --Ratna-- - 10 years ago
rajshrip thumbnail

nikki I want you to meet him one day.

rajshrip thumbnail

nikki I think you are in AB dreamlandπŸ˜†πŸ˜‰

Nikki_Titli thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
raji...no i ws bc finding his NEW pics as today ws new show's launch event happened.. so finding pics related to tht
rajshrip thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nikki_SAS-holic

raji...no i ws bc finding his NEW pics as today ws new show's launch event happened.. so finding pics related to tht

awww, πŸ€—πŸ€— hope you find new pictures.