Roop4U thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago

Tumhari Pakhi Starts on 11th November on Life Ok!

[To set reminder and check TV schedule of Tumhari Pakhi Click here...]

Life OK is all set to bring in a new show - Tumhari Pakhi - Intezaar Mein. Did you know that this show is from the makers of successful serials such as Punar Vivah and Diya aur Baati Hum. Yes, Shashi and Sumeet Mittal are ready to create a magic again with this new fiction show Tumhaari Pakhi.

Let's look at the story of this new show. As you might have guessed by watching the promos, Tumhaari Paakhi is a love story. The story is about a girl who waits 18 years for her love and what happens in her life ahead. Shraddha Arya will be playing the lead role of Pakhi who is very grounded and down-to-earth. The role seems to be of a positive woman, who knows how to turn around a negative situation into a positive one. Simplicity is the USP of the Tumhari Pakhi - Intezaar Mein.

And now for some masala. How can a show be this simple? There has to be some twist in the story. So what is it!!!! Well, as expected, the show will have a love triangle. Talking about the cast, the show will feature Sachin Shroff, Ritu Vij, Komal Sharma and Rishi Khurana. The show will have a Rajasthani backdrop and will showcase the culture and values of Rajasthani.

So are you eager to watch this show!!! You can catch it soon on Life OK, from November 11th at 9:30 PM. Did you know that this show will possibly take over Mallika Sherawat's The Bachelorette India!!! Interesting. So looking forward to your views and feedback on Twitter-iDubba and iDubba app about this new show - Tumhari Pakhi - Intezaar Mein.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Chits1 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
We r not eager to watch any Life ok shows..they are big flops..lol
...Jes... thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
well i m waiting for this one ... MIK returns with this show <3
kya JES...i want this show to continue 😆
...Jes... thumbnail

Originally posted by: Black_Cat_

kya JES...i want this show to continue 😆

yah true me too wnat this show 😆 can't they just shorten the time & make it 30 min & let the show run! 😉 my days r so incomplete if i miss any epi! how wld i do if this show ends? 🤣
VintageWine thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
O god that show is gonna be another NOT OK show ðŸ¥º
orms thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Nooo! I want to keep watching Malaika Sherawat :-(
preity_d thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: ...Jes...

well i m waiting for this one ... MIK returns with this show <3

timing dekh JeS 
...Jes... thumbnail

hmm Di,i knw .. but ami alter kore dekhe nibo r ta charao online toh dekhtei parbo 😉
preity_d thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: ...Jes...

hmm Di,i knw .. but ami alter kore dekhe nibo r ta charao online toh dekhtei parbo 😉

true ðŸ˜† jakn jeta valo hobe takn seta ðŸ˜‰ðŸ˜†