sanaya rank dropped

bhavanak162 thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Well done Sanayaholics bacause its she dropped to 2 only because of her comments 
last week she is 277 comments where as this week she is 215 comments what a drastic drop in comments section 

i am new to this forum joined yesterday only because of sanaya  i am realy feeling bad to see her rank down.
Sanaya Is working hard for us just to entertain but instead of appriciate her talent through comments we fans not supporting her in any ways sorry if i have hurt your feelings

its a true fact that WENEVER SHE WILL BE IN TOP SHE WILL GET BASHED KIKE CHEAP ACTRESS LIKE HER IN TOP ETC ETC OR THE FANS NEGLECT TO COMMENT

Pls pls from todays onwards get some serious about commenting on sanaya profile & likes each other comment & view her profile pic

Vote her in whopopular

pls pls its the golden chance who are in twitter pls pls vote for sanaya in sexiasian2013 pls pls 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

najmaa thumbnail
Starting from today till November 22 I think she will  probally Be no4 or no3 since all sanaya FANZ hell busy  on  with this voting 50 famous sexiest men and woman and if she is nominated for PCA then it tough so all those actors can take no1 but after November 22 our doll is back๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ณ 
Guinea thumbnail

Originally posted by: najma2

Starting from today till November 22 I think she will  probally Be no4 or no3 since all sanaya FANZ hell busy  on  with this voting 50 famous sexiest men and woman and if she is nominated for PCA then it tough so all those actors can take no1 but after November 22 our doll is back๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ณ 

Nahin najma , it takes just 5 minutes to comment in a day ...so lets keep the comments strong ...we are great on views and good on fans , so lets work on comments everyone ๐Ÿ˜Š
bhavanak162 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Guinea

Nahin najma , it takes just 5 minutes to comment in a day ...so lets keep the comments strong ...we are great on views and good on fans , so lets work on comments everyone ๐Ÿ˜Š

yes najma guinea is saying right atleast we cannot spent 5 minutes to comment on sanaya profile we can do 
shonasandy thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 7
Guys Keep Commenting For Sanaya ๐Ÿ˜Š

RankCelebrityViewsBuzzCommentsFansPoints
1Barun Sobti
Last Week: 3
2Sanaya Irani
Last Week: 1
3Drashti Dhami
Last Week: 2
4Gurmeet Choudhary
Last Week: 4
kbtr thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: najma2

Can't we do both?
BillyJean. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: bhavanak162

yes najma guinea is saying right atleast we cannot spent 5 minutes to comment on sanaya profile we can do 

exactly...it takes only 10 mins to view her entire gallery. So it's not such a big deal.
kbtr thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: SanayaIsBest

exactly...it takes only 10 mins to view her entire gallery. So it's not such a big deal.

If you use tabs it takes 3 min!
najmaa thumbnail

Originally posted by: Guinea

As for now yes we manage it if she nominated pca then 2 tough voting job and this two biggest accolades she can get ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
najmaa thumbnail

Originally posted by: kbtr

Can't we do both?

U can do both if she wasnt nominated by huge star against her and adding to pca if she gets nominated then it will be  tough how to mange this ranking and 2 toughest voting which will give her accolades๐Ÿ˜›