Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rehann thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
Whatever it is... it's all about MB's journey to be the biggest Superstar that Bollywood might ever have... n i never heard Superstar work with only one co-star... n to be a superstar the feeling of being force n i-will-do-just-this-one-movie have to fade away... isn't it interesting to watch how eventually passion of acting possess Madhu?? also i believe another separation track already in preparation... maybe it's cause by yet another sacrifice or MU reasons but think of the post separation😳... Love hate track!! Bickering!! bittersweet romance!πŸ˜‰ isn't that exciting to watch RK's red face when he witness Madhu in other hero's arm??πŸ˜† n what the cutie cunning RK will do now??πŸ˜‰ another junoon i guessπŸ˜†

Originally posted by: valar

Madhu will going to suffer πŸ˜­ but not RK.
He do't know His Pabho's truth.This Guriji predictions only bad time for madhu not Any men in her life.
 those men are  Madhu's life got advantages only
 Mukund got  RS.25 lakhs Money and Malik Got Saved by Madhu and Sulthan Got Saved by Madhu Several Times ,aryan also got saved by Madhu.

Now Mehul also get opportunities to Direct  movie with Current Super Star after long break with cinema industry.

Finally RK getting  Saved  day by day.

But What she got for doing favor to all - Daily She getting Mental  and physical torture  from everybody.

If AB Comes to know madhu's Weakness . AB Will also going to give her torture.

@RED - 😳🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣
dude r u for real? 🀣🀣🀣...why do i smell sarcasm in ur comment 🀣🀣🀣

@Niki - tujhe kisi ne nahi pucha what u want πŸ˜›...tu phir shuru ho gayi love-hate track wanted 🀣🀣🀣

@Shalini - audience already badla le rahi hai πŸ˜†...dekhna ye hai ki PH kya karti hai ab πŸ˜†
Edited by EvIlNeSs_RoCkZ - 10 years ago
anitarani thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: manesha76

By the way RK never sold Madhu to Indian Cinema . Madhu willing entered the industry for RK . About future who knows whether she will still be staying in RK Mansion ? If she is away from RK then she might do more movies . Whoever the actor will be they will be like object to her .

So true...
natasha_n thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
🀣🀣

Pehle ek movie hone do...har shot complete karne se pehle...
"PACK UP" ho jata hai...

Pehle RK Now Mehul

To i doubt ye mv kabhi complete hogi

faria86 thumbnail
1st of all RK didn't Sell Madhu To Cinema industry 
but the situation made madhu to enter the Cinema industry
besides After this i want RK to accept Madhu do intimate senses bcoz such  intimate senses are part of movies these days & as much as we have seen the sense it was not out limit sense 

& a superstar should be a broad minded person but yes RK is possessive about MB so i would want him to be possessive but broad minded too

the rest it depends on cvs how they will present the future track so i would say we should enjoy the current track & don't get worried about future track n let's see what cvs have for us in store πŸ˜Š
Niki_cool thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Valar Plzz Sultaan ka naam mat lo Plz πŸ₯± Her saving him SEVERAL TIMES was anything but Mahaan πŸ₯± But yeah Madhu did go through a LOT of pain for others.

@ Nishi - Maine khudse pucha & Khud jawab de diya 😳 🀣🀣 Merese Beend-Beendni Rishu-Madhu dekhe nahi jaate πŸ₯Ί 🀣

Looteri_Dulhan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Pehle ye toh movie complete hone do phir dekho sapne abt madhu doing other movies and intimate scenes with other actors!πŸ₯±
Baccha paida bhi nahi hua aur aap uska b'day mana rahe ho?πŸ€”
Love-Blossoms thumbnail
Lol ur article make me laugh
Lmao rk selling madhu
First of all rk never leave that which is his n madhu to bilkul bhi nahi n revenge kaheka jab chahta tha to le nahi paya to ab kya lega achhar or chutney
Love-Blossoms thumbnail

Originally posted by: Looteri_Dulhan

Pehle ye toh movie complete hone do phir dekho sapne abt madhu doing other movies and intimate scenes with other actors!πŸ₯±
Baccha paida bhi nahi hua aur aap uska b'day mana rahe ho?πŸ€”

u r hillarious yaar seriously rk ke saath intimacy mein itni problem ho rahi to doosri film to door ki baat hai n sweety aajkal bachha baad mein paida hota hai bday pehle mana lete hai u see fast forward zamaana hai
sadumaneet thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
@TM ur title sounds pathetic and creepy... as long as I knw RK never forced Madhu to be heroine in his film its her decision and love for RK for which she is doing film...intimate scenes r part of her profession now she can't run away from that and RK is very much their to help her...and lastly Madhu is not some damn property that RK will sell she is his wife and life too... i sware vinash kaali viparit buddhi... from where did revenge plan come why he will take revenge now...