Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kitkataha thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: -Roshan-

Fuc*ing bitch! That's slavery, man! That's like making people dance to your tunes. I hope she gets knocked on her hard with Hanuman ji's gada, whom she so fondly admires and prays to. If I were Pulkit, I'd have broken her jaw. Have you seen how ugly her teeth are!

Bloody fame-hungry spiteful witch!

She's already getting a taste of her own medicine. Have not actors been walking out right and left from her Production House? 😆 Good. Such big headed people need to take a deep fall so they're able to realize what wankers they are. 
DaddyMarvel thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: MoStLyHaRmLeSs

Pulkit

All others in fukrey were better

Naai naai naai! Yeh nainsaafi hai milord!

It was because of PS that the movie worked. Oh, I liked Richa Chaddha too. Damn! She one hottie!!!
MostlyHarmIess thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: -Roshan-

Naai naai naai! Yeh nainsaafi hai milord!

It was because of PS that the movie worked. Oh, I liked Richa Chaddha too. Damn! She one hottie!!!

The judge has given his verdict and it is too late to present your view.

And yes Richa Chadda is hot😃

DaddyMarvel thumbnail

Originally posted by: MoStLyHaRmLeSs

The judge has given his verdict and it is too late to present your view.

And yes Richa Chadda is hot😃

😆 Very smart, Robert! I mean, judge! 😆

Yeah, man! Richa is hot as hell. SLURRP! 😆
Tani91 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
One of my dad's friends used to work for Ekta (she was a co writer back in Kasauti days) she said that Ekta used to steal her ideas (and also other writers) and pass them off as her own, she drains her production staff ALOT so much so that they don't even feel creative after a while which explains why the tv shows are such pieces of garbage 🤢
DaddyMarvel thumbnail

Originally posted by: Tani91

One of my dad's friends used to work for Ekta (she was a co writer back in Kasauti days) she said that Ekta used to steal her ideas (and also other writers) and pass them off as her own, she drains her production staff ALOT so much so that they don't even feel creative after a while which explains why the tv shows are such pieces of garbage 🤢

Of course! I mean, come on! Every channel has at least 2 - 3 Balaji serials going on. If there are 30 such channels, you can do the math. How the hell will they be left with a creative idea. It will all run in loops. I sometimes wonder if Ekta actually recycles her old serials and adds them to different plots.

I feel so bad for the overworked creative team. They have to write, write, and write to fulfill this witch's production house dream!
untitled thumbnail
LAKSSSHHH was LOVE <3

and no, don't compare him to ranbir because he is BETTERRR ❤️
slumgod.. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I find Pulkit better than ARK, Sushu, Danish, Ranveer and Ranbir. 
pakeezah thumbnail
sorry i found pulkit a little constipated unless that is how director
asked him how to convey 'cool'
TheJake thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
I thought I was the only one who thought that ... His first movie... He reminded me of RK so much ... His movements, talk, etc