Kundali Story

-Carrie- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago

Notwithstanding the collective groans, the deep sighs, the "Not Again"s and "We are Bored"s at the mention of another Psycho Killer story today's episode was a brilliantly written and directed presentation.👏 The story telling was top notch as was the suspense quotient.I never suspected the mother right up to the end.Fabulous!👍🏼 Team Arjun as always never fails to stun and dazzle its audiences.

Just how a daughter would lead a happy married life sustaining on the blood of eight young innocent women was something Sarla should have pondered over.But I have a word for those who reject such potential brides based on something like their stars and planets not being in the right place at the time of birth.Its ridiculous, causes immense pain, forces young women to lead lonely loveless lives and pushes their parents to do something heinous like what Sarla did.

Arjun played a proper chief and delegated most jobs to his associates.Everyone had a equal and important part in the investigation.I wish it was taken care of right from the beginning.The team too chipped in superbly.It was a treat to watch Arjun this way.⭐️

Shaleen's expressions in his first scene was really beyond words.He was way ahead like he always is but it was so subtly yet powerfully portrayed.Then that scene in Shastriji's house.I was floored when he wiggled that fat book under Shastri's nose asking,"Tantra Mantra ka bhi shauk rakhte hai?" The clinical precision with which he asked why did he not inform the police when five girls he had met turned up dead was seen to be believed.Some real fire power acting chops there.Then the icing on the cake of course.The final confrontation with the Tantrik.Seeti Maar & Todu Fodu Scene!Seems the performances of this brilliant artist has only one direction. Upwards!👏👏👏

The yellow shirt was also backkk!😉

But a few things jarred:

Why did Arjun dismiss the other Shastri's help? Did he not enlist a similar expert in the previous Tantrik Case so as to understand the mindset of a person who believes in such practices? Aisah had to convince him for it.Though loved to see Lady Dabangg point her senior in the right direction.

How did he let a forensic expert who isnt a trained police personnel into a ruthless killer's den all by herself? There is a mass murderer lose and ETF could not spare back up for someone who is putting her life at risk when it isnt her job to do that?And the worse was ETF could not spare a transport for the operation?Lisa had to flag down a public transport and that could have led straight to death.I know Lisa had to be kidnapped to move the story forward but surely such a brilliant team could have come up with something convincing.

Then a smart girl like Lisa taking a lift from a family member of the killer she is trying to trap.Hard to dig that too.

Arjun's unnecessary lecture at the end of the episode.None of the ETF Team believes in the occult.Who was he preaching to? His rage and agitation could have been showed in manner which might happen in real police station's coffee room.Like an after work banter.

Though my knees go weak every time they show the "Arjun Walk" I was feeling a bit awkward watching it today.😆

Aisha as second lead investigator was brilliant in her part.Chotu is really doing some good work in the show after a long time.

The star of today's episode was no doubt Lisa aka Ritu.What a gifted actor.Hope she has a stellar career in the industry.Hats off!👍🏼

I loved today's episde.Thank you Team Arjun!Well done!⭐️

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Jo_Pinchy thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
un- RES
I'm back...
Ooh yes, add me in there collective  groans and deeps sighs. Am seriously losing interest int the psychopath killers and bride's death episodes they're showing these weekends. It had to be something big like the 5th Oct episode...
So yeah, enjoyed watching the episode.. Today from the ETF member THE BALI KA BAKRA Was Liza.😆👏

I was expecting more from last scene in the conference room. May be some clue's why Sakshi, Shree and Of course Rathod was absent. Any ways hopes too high always gets shattered.
Just how a daughter would lead a happy married life sustaining on the blood of eight young innocent women was something Sarla should have pondered over.
Exactly, I think she would turn her daughter into a vampire😆 Those pots of blood she collected..YUCK!

Though my knees go weak every time they show the "Arjun Walk" I was feeling a bit awkward watching it today.😆
Well that last walk of Arjun..something was different..😳 SM looks toned down a bit init?

Not much to say. I hope tomorrow we see most of the ETF members in the frame.

Edited by Jo_Pinchy - 10 years ago
Moumimon thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
res**
unres..
seems episode was really good...just missed episode..worth reading analysis...Edited by Moumimon - 10 years ago
Sadhana_pr thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Must say,you review with clinical precision too👏.
The episode indeed had a really creative story,with the mother turning out to be the killer with Geeta as an accomplice was out of the blue. Also brilliant was the build up before the bodies were discovered. I couldn't help admire the brilliant camera angles covering the kids playing. I was in  for a special surprise though as it took me 10 minutes into the episode to realise that someone is absent😛

Now that you mention,quite a lot of things were bizarre!
The most prominent one being the carelessness with which Lisa was used as a bait! It was the d-day,17th. So Arjun should have been prepared for the danger. How on earth did he assume that Lisa would come back to the office unhurt?? No comments on being untrained though,not the first time we have untrained people marchng into danger😉 But here I assume just like army doctors also receive basic training,an ETF forensic officer would be able to at least do better than a normal civilian! But she deserved a back-up at least. Plus,I don't get how did the team reach there to save her on time?? Wasnt this supposed to be quite far a place!

I guess,we have to ignore these tiny goof-ups! There are things to appreciate-Shaleen's performance was top notch! The look in his eyes when he heard the firm "yes sir" from Ayesha and agreed to meet the professor was a mix of surprise plus admiration! And the last scene where he enters with the brisk " kya ho raha hai yaha" and transforms into the concerned " sit,Lisa" was also well portrayed. I have the same views about the lecture though. It looks like a mash up of the previous ones used in the other superstition episodes! I guess that was meant for the audience,not the ETF. 😉

Not to forget the other stars of the evening- Ayesha and Lisa. The anger with which Ayesha reacted to Smita's attitude..a mark of a very powerful performer. And Lisa - she definitely deserves more in the coming episodes😊
-Carrie- thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sadhana_pr

Must say,you review with clinical precision too👏.

The episode indeed had a really creative story,with the mother turning out to be the killer with Geeta as an accomplice was out of the blue. Also brilliant was the build up before the bodies were discovered. I couldn't help admire the brilliant camera angles covering the kids playing. I was in  for a special surprise though as it took me 10 minutes into the episode to realise that someone is absent😛

That was well publicized so I wasn't surprised😳 

About the build up if I wasnt aware that it were the brides that were going to be murdered I'd have been sure it was that cute kid I think investing so much time in it that was what the creatives were hoping for.

Now that you mention,quite a lot of things were bizarre!
The most prominent one being the carelessness with which Lisa was used as a bait! It was the d-day,17th. So Arjun should have been prepared for the danger. How on earth did he assume that Lisa would come back to the office unhurt?? No comments on being untrained though,not the first time we have untrained people marchng into danger😉 But here I assume just like army doctors also receive basic training,an ETF forensic officer would be able to at least do better than a normal civilian! But she deserved a back-up at least. Plus,I don't get how did the team reach there to save her on time?? Wasnt this supposed to be quite far a place!

When I heard that place was an hour and half away I thought of course you are going to sprout wings and simply swoop down there in no time.Not surprisng that's what happened.Minus the wings of course!😆

I guess,we have to ignore these tiny goof-ups! There are things to appreciate-Shaleen's performance was top notch! The look in his eyes when he heard the firm "yes sir" from Ayesha and agreed to meet the professor was a mix of surprise plus admiration! And the last scene where he enters with the brisk " kya ho raha hai yaha" and transforms into the concerned " sit,Lisa" was also well portrayed. I have the same views about the lecture though. It looks like a mash up of the previous ones used in the other superstition episodes! I guess that was meant for the audience,not the ETF. 😉

Still it was odd seeing Arjun scream to the walls😕

Not to forget the other stars of the evening- Ayesha and Lisa. 

Wish she had been there for that actual scene though😆 That was a double with Arjun.Aisha's reaction shots were canned later or earlier😛
The anger with which Ayesha reacted to Smita's attitude..a mark of a very powerful performer. And Lisa - she definitely deserves more in the coming episodes😊 Thanks for commenting😊

-Carrie- thumbnail

Originally posted by: Moumimon

res**
unres..
seems episode was really good...just missed episode..worth reading analysis...

Thanks Moumi😊 Why did ya miss it?😆
Sadhana_pr thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Gold.Abrol thumbnail
All in all a wonderful episode 
liza was looking so cute in dulhan attire n suit 😛
Great episode n great message to as usual 

Amritamalhotra thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Awesome analysis dear..
And I have felt exactly the same as you have explained. .
I was surprised to read your analysis. ..
Seems I was reading my mind
Well I will not say aanything about the weakness..may be it was gor 1 or 2 mins..
I was really thinking CV should think something else..no more serial killer episode. ..
But then...now I am so happy Zuby...
When the episode ended the girst sentence from my mouth was that yhis episode was well needed...
Brilliant episode. ..
If you believe me dear..let me tell u this kundli milana and all are increasing day by day..
Yes I am right..its increasing. .can u believe this???
I have 100 examples..believe me...
Truly am feeling disgusting. ...
Shaleen was awesome. ..
This man has excelled in each scene...
As u have said...in all...
Yess I love him in chrome yellow shirt...
He is the only man in this planet who looks good in this shade of yellow. ..
Not only good, he looks killer...awesome. ..
Liza was really good...I donno why she was not explored before...
Thanks for ur analysis dear...
I can mirror myself in it...
pinkerbell thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Jo_Pinchy

RES

I'm off to watch the episode online