.Peeves. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago
So proud of him ! 
I think Soham is the only character in PR which has shown so many shades which Ankit has played with so much ease ! 
From a goon to a  reformed son to a lover boy to a heartbroken boy to a villian and now a careless drunk man ! He has played all these shades so efficiently!
He is awesome ! He is so versatile !! 
Watched the recent segment of his ! He looked quite sad playing such a role :(
Hope he gets awesome offers in future :)

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MAYURFAN001 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Yes he did justice to his role ..but after leap..his character is just wasted...He's even made to look old and really unlikeable.. I think he is under contract so he has no options of quitting..
Of course he is going to be sad abt it...I am sad for him
PrincessAshVik thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Completely agree with you👍🏼
Ankit Narang is awesome👍🏼
He is the only actor whom they have made to look old after the leap. They have been quite unfair with him😒

Wishing him all the best👍🏼
.Peeves. thumbnail
Ya Avina :(
But Soham can be ignored but not Ankit's acting :D
pallavi25 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
I totally agree! They have made total kachra of Soham's character! A drunk old wastrel who doesnt care two hoots for his kids, wants to see them on the streets! 
In his interview, Ankit said even he doesnt know whats happening on the show, where is his wife, where did those 5 kids come from...this shows how horrible the CVs are that they dont even bother to outline to the actors what their role involves! 
Ekta and CVs SUCK! 
I wish Ankit would quit this horror show very soon! He deserves much better than the crap hes been given! He has the maximum gray hair, even more than Sulo and Savita! INSANE! 
Just to make him look like Ankita's dad! 
Edited by pallavi25 - 10 years ago
AnAvidReader thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Agreed..Ankit is such a good actor..saw his interview.. feeling bad for him..What have Cv's done to soham..?Soham's character had so much potential :(
AnkitGuptaKiAC thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Ankit narang alwayzz rockzz...
he is d best... superb actor and very versatile 

but frankly speaking not liking he is playing old role and that too of a hard core drunkard with no feelings, no emotions...

dun want to see him playing dis kinda scenes at starting of his career...

i think EK should use his potential by taking him as lead in another show...

they r ruining his acting talent...

Ankit better leave PR... watching it only for u but can't see soham like dis... baaki sabh 40+ itne young and soham oldie... hw biased it is
SimSimmer thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Love u Ankit.. He is doing a superb job as Soham👏
.Peeves. thumbnail

Originally posted by: pallavi25

I totally agree! They have made total kachra of Soham's character! A drunk old wastrel who doesnt care two hoots for his kids, wants to see them on the streets! 

In his interview, Ankit said even he doesnt know whats happening on the show, where is his wife, where did those 5 kids come from...this shows how horrible the CVs are that they dont even bother to outline to the actors what their role involves! 
Ekta and CVs SUCK! 
I wish Ankit would quit this horror show very soon! He deserves much better than the crap hes been given! He has the maximum gray hair, even more than Sulo and Savita! INSANE! 
Just to make him look like Ankita's dad! 

Exactly di ! just to make him look Ankita's dad they have greyed all his hairs ! While Sachin who is older than him has all black hairs ! So unfair 
Even me di ! Hope Ankit and Ashvik had quit this crap ! Cant watch them like this :(
.Peeves. thumbnail

Originally posted by: ashvikluverrr

Agreed..Ankit is such a good actor..saw his interview.. feeling bad for him..What have Cv's done to soham..?Soham's character had so much potential :(

I wish jags they had shown him reforming ! They need to show that your life isnt ruined if you arent educated! Soham's character indeed had lot of potential ! They should have shown him turning a big buisnessman ! That character would have inspired so many uneducated people to do something big.