Users

Frequent Posters

-De.De- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 17 years ago

Originally posted by: Indian101

πŸ˜†πŸ˜† now you know how your readers feel

i say dream..nice part and plz cont soon

πŸ˜†...yeah that's why i stopped mine, and started to read others. for experiment...πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

arohi_arjun thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
PART 17
It was a dream. They both are staring. But then the wave splash over them so then Kumud drag away. They both are wet so they go to the hotel and get changed. It was the last day and they are leaving the next day. Both in the bed separate room, Are thinking about what happen at the beach.
Next Morning, Both leaves to catch the plane. Bck at home at Kapoor.
Kkusum-: So what do you think? It has been 5 day.
Aryaman-: They probably like each other by now.
Kkusum-: So when are you going to tell them?
Saakhi-: How about today? I mean they coming today so why don't giv them a good news.
Abhay-: yeah.
Few hours later later Kshitij and Kumud come to Kapoor house.
Kkusum-: Kumud, ur bck. How was it?
Kumud-: it was great mama
Aryaman-: So Ksh…
Ksh-: I completed in 3 day. We were gonna come bck but Kumud wanted to see America so then we stay bck and we spend time together.
Aryaman wink at Abhay and Kkusum wink at Saakhi meaning their plan have worked.
Abhay-: Kumud, I have good news.
Kumud-: what papa?
Abhay-: I and Kkusum have decided to get you married.
Kumud-: what?? But I don't want to get married now.
Kkusum-: Aryaman came with the proposal so we accepted it.
Kumud-: you mean…I am going to get married with Kshitij
Kkusum-: Yeah
Kshitij was shocked to hear. He was Happy and Kumud was bit shy.
arohi_arjun thumbnail

πŸ˜†πŸ˜† now you know how your readers feel

i say dream..nice part and plz cont soon

You were right. It a dream...

Piano1422 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Day_Dreamer

πŸ˜†...yeah that's why i stopped mine, and started to read others. for experiment...πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

πŸ˜† hows the experiment going?

i didn't think it would happen so quickly...fab part. can't wait for the wedding

arohi_arjun thumbnail
PART 18
Kkusum-: Ram ji bring the sweet.
The servant come and giv the sweet to Kkusum.
Kkusum feed the sweet to Kshitij. Saakhi feed to Kumud. Kumud take Saakhi blessing and Kshitij take Kkusum blessing. Then Abhay and Aryaman hug. And Saakhi and Kkusum hug. Kali hug Kumud and Nakul hug Kshitij. They call the Pandit. Pandit arrives and looks at their kundli.
Pandit-: the best day to get married is in 2 wks.
At Night, Kshitij and Kumud on the bed thinking about each other and can't believe they are getting married. Then you see the Flashback from the day they met till now. Song -: Humko deewana Kar Gaye.
Suddenly, a question pop in their head. 
Kumud-: (thinking) my relationship with him after marriage will be as Friend not Love. I have to tell Kshitij that I love him but what if Kshitij is not happy about this? What if he still loves Pooja.
Kshitij-: (thinking) I have to tell Kumud that I love her before we get married. I don't want our relationship to stay as Friend. I want it to move to next level Love. But I'm scared what if Kumud don't love me.
Edited by kshitij - 17 years ago
nikita_88 thumbnail
Wow really good chapters
Cont soon!!
Really really brilliant

Nikita
-De.De- thumbnail
πŸ‘
plzzzzzz cont. soon.
I can't wait more....
-De.De- thumbnail

yeah...well i'm reading fan-fics and enjoying, and If the readers leave me in suspense I just............

WAIT>.....πŸ˜†

arohi_arjun thumbnail
PART 19
Wks later, Kumud and Kali have done their shopping for wedding. Kshitij and Nakul too. Kumud and Kshitij haven't has a chance to talk alone coz Kali and Nakul keep bugging them. The parent has done about half of the preparation. The wedding will take place at the Hotel.
Kkusum-: I want everything to be perfect for Our Daughter. Nothing to get in the way.
Abhay-: Don't worry Kkusum. Everything is Fine. Everything is Perfect. You always worry too much.
Kkusum-: Coz I don't want something to get in the way.
Abhay-: Don't worry. Nothing will happen.
He hugs Kkusum. Then they both start crying. Kumud come down and see them.
Kumud-: Mamma, Papa plz stop crying. Then all three hug together.
Kkuusm-: My daughter leaving.
Kumud-: Then don't get me married.
Abhay-: No, we are going to get you married.
Few day Later, At Night both thinking about each other and can't believe they are getting married in 2 days. Kshitij call on Kumud's Mobile but unfortunately Kali pick it up.
Ksh-: Hello Kumuid
Kali-: Sorry my future-bro-in-law. I will not allow you to talk to Kumud. You have to wait for 2 more day till you become Husband and Wife.
Ksh-: Plz, cud I talk to her.
Kali-: No, Sorry. Bye
2 days Later, It was the wedding day. Everyone getting ready. Oberoi's Family in one limousine and Kapoor's Family in One other limousine leave from their house. Oberoi arrive there first. Kshitij was taken to the panap. A music start and a dance. Song-: Mere Saath chalte chalte. (humko deewana kar gaye).
A little while Kumud arrive. She wore a beautiful gold dress. Everyone was like wow!!! Kkusum on one side and Abahy the other side take her to the pandap. She sits down. Pandit start. When Kumud and Kshitij get up. Someone come…
Someone-: Stop, this wedding will not take place.

Who That person?? Will the wedding go on and will Kshitij and Kumud tell each other about they love?
Aabha thumbnail
Leh πŸ˜• I read all ten pages and came to a cliff-hanger! 😑 πŸ˜† Keep writing hon...This fanfic's awesome! πŸ‘ It's really interesting!