Posted: 10 years ago

The Bachelorette India: Why did Mallika Sherawat get angry with her suitor?

Thu, October 17, 2013 7:49pm UTC by Letty Mariam AbrahamAdd first Comment
Tags: Life OK, Mallika Sherawat, Saurabh Siddheswari, The Bachelorette India, The Bachelorette India Mere Khayalon Ki Mallika
The Bachelorette India Mere Khayalon Ki Mallika
Tweet

On his first day itself he managed to irk the controversial actor

Saurabh Siddheswari - a social worker by profession and singer by hobby crossed a line on The Bachelorette India - Mere Khayalon Ki Mallika. When he first walked on the show, he gave Mallika Sherawat a long and unwelcome hug, which irked the actor.

Further he went around making a puppy dog face apologising for his audacious behaviour. Of course, Mallika did forgive him, but guess Saurabh just didn't get the message.

Apparently, the contestant wrote an anonymous letter to Mallika's female staff member which stated, "I am lonely!" signed with his contact number. When Mallika learnt about the incident she was upset and livid; further questioning revealed the name of suitor. The inappropriate behaviour was unpardonable and Mallika eliminated him from the competition immediately. 

We wonder what the makers saw in him before short listing him as a contestant in The Bachelorette India. Clearly the guy was in the show for ulterior motives which had nothing to do with Mallika.

Let's hope we don't witness any such scenes in the future episodes of the show.

http://www.bollywoodlife.com/news-gossip/the-bachelorette-india-why-did-mallika-sherawat-get-angry-with-her-suitor/

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Angel_Shweta thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
finally..
acha hua nikal gya...
kitna bekar tha saurabh...
such a cheapo🤬
on very first day jab isne mallika ko hug kiya tha...tab se i hate him...

Originally posted by: ANGELshweta

finally..

acha hua nikal gya...
kitna bekar tha saurabh...
such a cheapo🤬
on very first day jab isne mallika ko hug kiya tha...tab se i hate him...

mallika is no lesser than saurabh from any way...she too deserve a kick.😆 but its not possible becoz the show belongs to her.
Chits1 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
completely agree with you neetu.Mallika ke liye sourab was the best..jaisa mallu is cheapo,saurab was cheapo too...sadly,he was thrown out.He will go home happy with a few bucks and with good yaadein abt the 5 star stay and food.
rosegirl999 thumbnail
Mallika Sherawat is cheap, cheaper, cheapest & Saurabh Siddeshwari is d Guy for her who is equally Cheap, Cheaper, Cheapest. Mallika instead of kicking him out should have said come Saurabh u r my Mr. Right lets get married & close the show.